keanu128 發表於 2006-8-13 12:51 PM
24集 你嚇鬼呀
You scare the ghost~~
28集 真係靚爆鏡呀
It is pretty break the mirror~~
34集 你唔係流馬尿下嘛.
Are you cry?it like the horse urine ~~
36集 你唔係做嫁兩下話
Are you want to stop me?
17集 你唔好嘰嘰凸凸下呀、你係咪痴線架
you don't talk anymore,are you short short land~~
40集 你唔好阻住個地球轉啦
You don't stop the earth move ar~~
小火山 發表於 2006-8-13 01:08 PM
13集 你讀屎片架 = you speak shit clip?
42集 識你條毛 = colour your hair !
KING1224 發表於 2006-8-14 12:21 AM
**** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ****
gn00987333 發表於 2006-8-14 03:49 AM
點解我冇得加分既boyboy
唔係太好
好到唔記得啊嗎:help:
kgkgkg212121 發表於 2006-8-14 03:11 PM
[quote]Originally posted by [i]gn00987333[/i] at 2006-8-13 03:07 AM:
Push what:dev::dev::dev::dev::dev::dev: [/quote]
push car~~:dev:
BOYDWAN 發表於 2006-8-15 02:22 AM
[quote]Originally posted by [i]gn00987333[/i] at 2006-8-14 03:49:
點解我冇得加分既boyboy
唔係太好
好到唔記得啊嗎:help: [/quote]
都唔知噏乜點加呀大佬~:giveup:
係咪亂作咖?:dev:
gn00987333 發表於 2006-8-15 03:08 AM
[quote]Originally posted by [i]BOYDWAN[/i] at 2006-8-15 02:22 AM:
都唔知噏乜點加呀大佬~:giveup:
係咪亂作咖?:dev: [/quote]
:dev::dev::dev::dev::dev::dev:
你上yahoo問日本人啦:naughty:
yuzhiliang111 發表於 2006-8-16 05:36 PM
04集 老虎蟹都制、女人真係茶煲呀 tiger crab all do、woman is tea-pot
07集 你咬我食呀 you bite i eat wor
13集 你讀屎片架 you read shit pieces ga
27集 真係堅秋呀 really hard autumn wor
42集 識你條毛 know your strip hair
[[i] Last edited by yuzhiliang111 on 2006-8-16 at 05:38 PM [/i]]
yuzhiliang111 發表於 2006-8-16 05:45 PM
03集 真係苦過dee dee呀 really bitter than dee dee wor
12集 我識你老鼠 I know your mouse
14集 真係興過火屎 really high over fire shit
19集 我唔發火你當我病貓 I don't sent fire you think me sick cat
20集 食懵你呀 eat stupid you ar
Edgar_Davids 發表於 2006-8-17 12:16 PM
見無聊所以作吓 ~~~ :D:D:D
有 D 都覺得幾正 ~~ :P:P:P
我全部 50 集有晒架 ~~~ :D:D:D
希望板主加加分啦 ~~ 哈 ~~~ :clap::clap::clap::clap:
PS : 11 集 = 33 集 !!!!????
23 集 = 43 集 !????
01集 你咪當我lu lu喎、唔係咁搞笑下話
Your microphone should not treat me as Lu Lu ~
Is it so funny , the word down ???
02集 Yo~洗乜驚呀?、壁拍你個龍的洞呀
Yo...Does washing is frightening ??
The Cliff hit your dragon's hole ~
03集 真係苦過dee dee呀
It is really bitter than a dee dee ~
04集 老虎蟹都制、女人真係茶煲呀
Tiger and crab also agree ~
Women are teapot size ~
05集 你都烚戇既
You are cooked to be a simple-minded ~
06集 真係弊家nail呀
It is really a worse nail at home ~
07集 你咬我食呀
Could you bite me and eat me ?
08集 珍珠都冇咁真、堅過石堅呀
It is so real that pearl cannot be compared ~
It is harder than Rock Kin ~
09集 你今次真係痾拔甩呀
This time you will really flow rapidly with brat ~~~
10集 我食硬你呀
I will surely eat you hardly ~
11集 你信唔信我郁你丫拿
Do you believe that I will move you , don't you ?
12集 我識你老鼠
I know your rat ~
13集 你讀屎片架
Do you read napkin ?
14集 真係興過火屎
It is really angrier than a burned excrement ~
15集 你唔好扮晒蟹喎
You shouldn't dress up as a crab !
16集 你係唔係痴總掣
Were your main powers stuck ??
17集 你唔好嘰嘰凸凸下呀、你係咪痴線架
You don't Kit Kit Kat Kat here !
Were your line stuck together ?
18集 真係比你吹漲呀
Really being blown to expand ~
19集 我唔發火你當我病貓
I did not send out fire and you treat me as an illness cat !
20集 食懵你呀
Are you muddled-eating ?
21集 巴屎閉
It is very close between a bus and a dung ~
22集 正一"嘟"弗鬼呀(正一臀部靈魂呀)
Totally a "toot" hip's ghost ~
Totally a spirit in the hips ~
23集 你同我收爹呀
You and me keep our Dad away !
24集 你嚇鬼呀
Are you frightening the ghosts ?
25集 你都狒狒地既
You are a little bathing ape !!!!
26集 幾大就幾大,沙蟹就沙蟹
How big is how big , sand crab is sand crab ~
27集 真係堅秋呀
It is really a hard autumn !
28集 真係靚爆鏡呀
Wow~ That's really so beautiful to explode the mirror ~
29集 你唔好係度呀知呀draw...
You should not be A G-spot drawer here ...
30集 正一豬dum兜
Totally a Dumb Pig Dull ~
31集 你真係好眉好貌生沙虱
Cannot imagine that you have so good eyebrows and good face but growing sand louse ~
32集 正一阿茂整餅
It is equal to Mr. Luxuriant making cakes ~
33集 你信唔信我郁你丫拿
Do you believe that I will move you , don't you ?
34集 你唔係流馬尿下嘛.
Aren't you draining horses' urine ?
35集 睇下你有咩把炮
I want to see how great your gun is !!!
36集 你唔係做嫁兩下話
Aren't you producing two dowry with down word ?
37集 鑊
Iron Pan !
38集 堅定流架
Unwavering or flowing ?
39集 有咩留番拜山先講啦
Anything need to talk leave to worshipping the hill to talk ~
40集 你唔好阻住個地球轉啦
You must not interfere the planet rotating ~
41集 你充大頭鬼呀
You are pretending a big-headed ghost !
42集 識你條毛
I know Mr. Mao Zedong , don't I ?!!!
43集 你收爹啦
You keep our Dad away !
44集 鬼唔知你阿媽係女人
There are only ghosts do not know your mummy is a woman ~
45集 你當我老襯呀
You treat me as an old lining ?
46集 我而家就玩謝你
I am going to play you until you say thank you to me now !
47集 你同我冷屍吉路呀
You and me are cold corpses on a lucky road ~
48集 你唔好響道ya文ya武呀下
You should not Ya in a literature way and Ya in a martial way here !
49集 你咪口腔腔大隻講喎
You should not have a mouth that speech and speech all day and talk strongly !
50集 又嚟加分題?!做死人咩~~~
Adding marks questions come again ?!
I will be made until died ~
[color=red] (boydwan: +50) [/color]
[[i] Last edited by BOYDWAN on 2006-8-17 at 05:27 PM [/i]]