<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 認真問, 其實 iPod 除左聽歌外, 仲有乜用?
返回列表 回復 發帖

認真問, 其實 iPod 除左聽歌外, 仲有乜用?

唔好笑我鄉下佬, 不過我真係未接觸過 iPod,
但最近想買返部來聽 mp3

1. 我見到有一隻叫 iPod nano, 有8GB, 話可以儲2500+ 首歌
但講真, 又有邊個真係用得晒?
同埋佢又話可以播 video, 但我唔明, 個 mon 咁細, 可以睇到D 乜?

2. 另外有一隻大部D, 有成 40GB, 其實有冇呢個必要?
唔係話容量多唔好, 但都要物盡其用嘛

3. 如果我係想買部野來聽 mp3, 買部新電話好D 定 iPod? (假設我又想換電話)
其實而家 D 電話可以聽 mp3, 咁仲要 iPod 做乜?

多謝大家指點~~
買啦~我都有一部
Ok, let me explain it la~ Coz I have this question b4~ Sorry, I can't type Chinese~ But English is so simple ga, read it la~

1/ It can be play 3gp format videos but as you know it wouldn't be clear coz the mon is so small

2/ Other than mp3, you can also save some data file as well, that means it can be use as an usb hard drive

3/ If you wanna play mp3, you can get a sonyericsson w850i, it comes with 1gb memory disk and you can save you songs in that. It also comes with an earphone which is quite good I think. (If you're not going to use that as a professional~)

Finally, if you wanna buy a mp3, I would recommand you buy Creative, but if you wanna buy ipod, shuffle is a not bad idea. It is small but without mon, so you won't know what next song is... Nano is not bad but don't ever think about use it to watch movie, coz mon is so small~
     If you wanna use mobile phone to play mp3, w850 is not bad, but, you have to beware of the battery of the phone... Just in case it goes no battery after you play songs for long~

One more advice is the program comes with ipod is quite annoying when everytime you transfer songs from your pc to ipod, but sonyericsson mobile phones is easier to do so~ It just depends on how often you listen songs lor~ If you only use it 2-3hrs, I think sonyericsson can gives you what you want; if you gonna play songs for long, then ipod/mp3 player is better lor~

Hope this can help you~
都唔係only講ipod姐~
所有mp3機都係咁嫁啦~!

mp3機~係專for聽歌~
電話就係電話lol~
你唔理音質既~
要方便~
咪電話lo~
It depends on if u wanna carry too device lor, I will perferred iPod with video altho the mon is small but you will find that useful when you travel overseas.... the only thing that I dislike is the itune! I dont know why we cant just copy file to the iPod like other USB device but we have to use that itune...that sofware is not so good to me.....
you can watch video too
the best
good good
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 認真問, 其實 iPod 除左聽歌外, 仲有乜用?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。