<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » (BBC News)激死!曼城壞孩子加盟喜鵲!祝你好運紐卡素!!
返回列表 回復 發帖

(BBC News)激死!曼城壞孩子加盟喜鵲!祝你好運紐卡素!!

曼城中場祖爾巴頓580萬英鎊轉投紐卡素
Barton completes move to Magpies ~

這顯然不是一宗好交易。
在沒有大多撩是鬥非的曼城巴頓尚且不下十次的屢屢生事。
加盟紐卡素後球隊更有畢特、戴亞等生事王,恐怕喜鵲來季將會有一場「大風暴」。

祝我的最愛紐卡素好運~

新聞網址:

BBC   news
曼城官網  news
紐卡素官網 news
中文版   news

[路透社報導]
曼城中場祖爾巴頓已經以580萬英鎊(1,143萬美元)轉會費加盟紐卡素。

曼城官網(www.mcfc.co.uk)稱,在韋斯咸也出價550萬英鎊後,紐卡素提高了他們對24歲的巴頓的報價。他今年2月曾首度代表英格蘭國家隊出場。

巴頓因涉嫌在5月1日襲擊隊友達保,被曼城處以禁賽。他隨後被大曼徹斯特警察局(Greater Manchster Police)逮捕,之後在7月11日被保釋,還將接受進一步偵訊。

[BBC news]
Manchester City midfielder Joey Barton has completed a £5.8m move to Newcastle after agreeing a five-year deal.

Both West Ham and Newcastle submitted bids of £5.5m for the 24-year-old England international last week.

But his move to Newcastle hit a stumbling block over City's refusal to pay £300,000 that Barton was said to be owed as part of the transfer.

But the Magpies improved their offer to £5.8m on Thursday and the bid was accepted by City.

Barton said: "I am delighted to be here. As soon as it came to speaking to people at Newcastle, it became clear they have the desire and ambition to succeed.

"The people I am going to work with have the ambitions to match mine and I hope this is the start of a successful era for myself and the club.

"I have always admired Sam from afar. The job he did at Bolton was just phenomenal."

Allardyce said he was thrilled to have landed a player he believes will be a major addition to his squad.

He said: "It's a great coup for me and this football club to get a player of such outstanding talent, something he has proven over the last four years at Manchester City."

Barton was reportedly entitled to £300,000 if he left the club without requesting a transfer, but City were reluctant to pay it as they argued he was not being forced to leave.

Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce criticised City for the hold-up and the Eastlands side responded with anger at him for making the dispute public.

The Professional Footballers' Association intervened but it seems the situation has been resolved by Newcastle increasing their bid.

Barton made his debut for Manchester City in April 2003 and has made nearly 150 appearances for the club.

He won his first England cap in the friendly against Spain at Old Trafford in February.

But his career has also been blighted by controversy and he ended the season out of favour at City after an alleged training ground assault on team-mate Ousmane Dabo.

After the Dabo incident in May, City suspended Barton, with the midfielder missing the club's last two games of the season.

Greater Manchester Police questioned Barton on suspicion of assault following Dabo's claims he was attacked during a training session at City's Carrington training ground on 1 May.

A police spokesman said Barton had been bailed until 11 July pending further inquiries.

In 2004, Barton was fined a club record six weeks' wages after stubbing out a cigar in team-mate Jamie Tandy's eye during City's Christmas party.

Barton ended up in more trouble during City's pre-season tour of Thailand in 2005, when he physically attacked a schoolboy Everton fan and had to be restrained by team-mate Richard Dunne.

Barton was subsequently sent home in disgrace and fined eight weeks' wages.
一個網友於BBC的留言,
分析出這顯然是一宗不太好的交易。

Having been to almost all the home and away games last season (what a long-suffering fool!), I have seen Manchester City with and without Barton, particularly the last few games when he was on fully paid suspension. Without him, and with Johnson and Ireland, football blossomed again, as two players who could read the game, tackle, run, hold and pass started to flourish, even under Pearce's non existent tactical regime (notice how late he late he left his U-21 subs last night compared to the Italians, leaving his team knackered? He was doing that all year for City; it had become a standing joke). Barton can only tackle and run, which is great if you have non tacklers and idle players in the team, but creativity? No. He took virtually every set-piece and if I had a pound from him for every time he failed to get the ball past the first defender, I would be well on the way to getting back that 300k that he could well have just ripped from the transfer deal. I doubt whether any Allerdyce team would be short of running or players coached to commit to tackles, so quite why he would want a player with plenty of both but so little footballing talent is a question only he can answer. He is no "awkward brilliant star" who can be salvaged. Sam would have been better bringing Anelka to Newcastle. Now that is a serious talent with proven firepower, one whom I would readily have kept at City had it not been for the fact that he wanted out at the end of the Keegan regime, whose tactic by then was playing long balls for Anelka to head; tragic. But Barton: give us the money; there is far better talent coming through from the City Academy.
大sam應該搞得掂既
Originally posted by edward1906 at 2007-6-16 23:19:
大sam應該搞得掂既
I agree very well.........
Originally posted by edward1906 at 16-6-2007 23:19:
大sam應該搞得掂既
佢一來唔聽話,二來上季唔係打得好,難搞~~~
Originally posted by Duffy at 2007-6-16 11:28 PM:

佢一來唔聽話,二來上季唔係打得好,難搞~~~
我覺得佢係想扭計轉大會姐
大sam既鐵腕統治
應該治到佢
Originally posted by Aristo~ at 16-6-2007 23:56:

我覺得佢係想扭計轉大會姐
大sam既鐵腕統治
應該治到佢
但係有球迷話上季當巴頓停賽時,
AJ同艾利蘭打得好d 喎....

斷估佢唔會重演戴亞挑保耶一幕既.....
very old news..
Originally posted by doyle731 at 17-6-2007 03:48:
very old news..
JUST TWO DAYS .....HOW   "VERY OLD"   THAT IS ??????   

Also, had anyone posted that here ?????

IF YES.......I CAN SAY NOTHING ~~~~

Since I'm a toon's fans.............
I just wanna share my feelings here.......
I've done nothing wrong here.......
I've no flooded or done sth harmful here..........

HOW COME YOU CAN CRITICIZE ME WITH THAT WORDS ???

IF YOU KNOW THAT IT'S AN OLD NEWS....
WHY DON'T YOU SHARE THAT TO US ???

Don't be non-sense OKAY pal ?????

[ Last edited by Duffy on 2007-6-17 at 11:06 AM ]
Originally posted by Duffy at 2007-6-17 00:27:

但係有球迷話上季當巴頓停賽時,
AJ同艾利蘭打得好d 喎....

斷估佢唔會重演戴亞挑保耶一幕既.....
一定唔會.因為保耶一早去左west ham
EF小人物

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » (BBC News)激死!曼城壞孩子加盟喜鵲!祝你好運紐卡素!!

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。