仲以為會走添= ="
摺吧啦
=.=玩野
Originally posted by 重樓 at 2005-7-6 04:35 PM:
=.=玩野
咪係~
摺吧啦

Gerrard U-turn 又唔走啦!!

唔知用幾多錢周薪留著佢? Somehow d player 想 transfer 都係 d agent 做手腳, 希望在轉會費上有所得益, Gerrard's case 可能都係此原因.

According to soccernet    07-07-2005         :

Steven Gerrard is staying at Liverpool after an astonishing U-turn over his future.

The England midfielder seemed set to quit Anfield last night after the Reds revealed he had turned down a new contract offer, believed to be £100,000 a week.

Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry revealed he had persuaded Gerrard that the club did not want to sell him in emotional phone calls late last night and early this morning.

Parry told Sky Sports News: 'Stevie had decided to stay. The last few days have been so difficult for him and I apologise to Stevie if I misread his emotions. But, in the last 24 hours he has reflected on it and decided to stay and it's what we wanted all along.'

Liverpool turned down an offer from Chelsea, said to be £32million, but it seemed only a matter of time before the 25-year-old England midfielder would leave the European champions to join the Premiership champions.

Some Liverpool fans burnt their Gerrard shirts as disappointment turned to fury but, for the second summer running, Gerrard had a last-minute change of heart.

'He realises how much the club means to him genuinely,' explained Parry. 'It's a little bit like last year but even more dramatic.

'Even when he said he was going, I don't think the language he used suggested he really wanted to go. He never said `I want to go' it was `it's been so difficult in the last few days I don't think I can come back.' He never actually said `I want to go'.'

He added: 'I guess after Istanbul I thought I knew where we were going but he clearly thought, for whatever reason, that the club wasn't as enthusiastic about keeping him as we might have been. He was anxious.'.

Gerrard's shock change of heart means that Chelsea have missed out on the 25-year-old England midfielder for the second summer in succession.

Gerrard appeared destined for Stamford Bridge at this time last year but then opted to stay for a further year, giving Liverpool time to show some improvement.

The Reds responded by winning the Champions League and on the night in Istanbul Gerrard said: `How can I leave now'.

But, in the Liverpool skipper's mind, the Reds were guilty of dragging their feet on negotiations to improve a contract which had two years to run and he began to feel that the club wanted him out of Anfield.

Parry said: 'It was obviously praying on Steven's mind. There were one or two issues about the contract which he took to be the club dragging its feet.

'We've had some emotional moments together over the last 24 hours and we've cleared all of that up....I don't think it will happen again.'

'It was two late-night phone calls and a few phone calls this morning. I think he just wants a couple of days to go away and clear his head now because it hasn't been easy for him.'

Asked if the way was now clear for the club to hammer out a new contract, Parry replied: 'I think it's hammered. I don't think there's an issue. We all understand exactly what is required.'

Parry believes it was memories of Liverpool's dramatic Champions League final win over AC Milan in Istanbul rather than the protests by fans that persuaded Gerrard to stay.

'To be fair to Stevie he's not staying because he is concerned about negativity from fans. The point I made to him on Monday was `think of the fans in Istanbul...how can you leave after that?' It's more that image (Istanbul) that's been on his mind, not the protests.

'It's (the contract talks) that have been praying on his mind. He's found it complicated but deep down it was always going to be a difficult decision for him to say he wanted to go.

'Obviously we're absolutely thrilled that he's staying and we're more certain than ever that he's fully committed and that this is where he wants to be.'

Chelsea, having made their bid yesterday, did not come back with an improved one for Gerrard, and must now turn their sights elsewhere.

Gerrard issued a statement to Sky Sports News defending his agent Struan Marshall, who has been blamed by some Reds fans for the misunderstanding which threatened Gerrard's Liverpool future.

'There seems to be a lot of blame heading in his (Marshall's) direction over recent events. I can say from the bottom of my heart that he has carried out my wishes and I want to thank him for his support during this difficult period.'
..........I think at the end of the article....
Gerrard is defending this agent.....
I think it is Gerrard that wants to leave Liverpool not because of his agent....
最衰系AGENT班PK。
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Originally posted by slwong3 at 2005-7-6 10:08 PM:
..........I think at the end of the article....
Gerrard is defending this agent.....
I think it is Gerrard that wants to leave Liverpool not because of his agent....
The truth is we don't really know what went on behind the scene. It would well be a tactic used by the club and the player to negotiate the new contract. Parry's stand on the contract in this article sounds very abnormal...a level-headed executive would get this player to dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s ASAP...what if the player changes his mind again?

Guys, look behind the press and the crap .....

咁咪仲好...真係唔想睇住車仔攞錢黎買個第一返黎

謝拉特正式拒絕與利物浦續約 安菲爾德將失去旗手

拉特正式拒絕與利物浦續約 安菲爾德將失去旗手 7月6號10:01 最新消息

情況出現戲劇性的大轉折,謝拉特本人再次拒絕了利物浦隊的續約請求,並正式要求離隊,這讓安菲爾德的內部產生了劇烈的動蕩。

利物浦當地的《回聲報》的最新消息介紹到,謝拉特已經拒絕了利物浦隊提出的四年新合同,他已經要求,離開安菲爾德球場。

利物浦隊首席執行官帕里表示,“我們非常希望留住謝拉特,我們告訴他不希望離隊,然而,今天下午,他告訴我們他拒絕了俱樂部提出的新合同,並告訴我們他准備走人,對於他的決定,我們感到非常遺憾”。

謝拉特的經紀人馬史高爾表示,謝拉特將在當地時間本周三作出正式的離隊的聲明。謝拉特本人將正式提交轉會申請,利物浦則表示,自己依然對謝拉特敞開大門,希望他能回心轉意。

謝拉特目前正和球隊一起訓練,他的經紀人知道了利物浦隊的條件以後,和謝拉特立刻開始溝通並商議是否接受,在是否接受利物浦隊的合同以前,謝拉特度過了一個痛苦的晚上,但他最終作出了讓利物浦人傷心的決定。

對於剛剛在安菲爾德歷史上確立地位的賓尼迪斯來說,這無疑是一個極大的打擊,他現在必須想辦法解決這個難題,在謝拉特離隊幾成定局的情況下,盡快在歐洲冠軍聯賽開始以前物色到一個新的角色頂替謝拉特的位置。

from sina
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 謝拉特留效利物浦

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。