未到last一分鐘未知會發生咩事 ^^

仲有果種有過百萬人陪你一齊睇果種感覺
果時世界杯....全層樓一齊waa...一齊yeah...一齊cher
哈!好正 ^^

當然...鐘意睇佢地ge team work同打不死精神 @@
Originally posted by srfqt1 at 2005-7-4 10:26 PM:
求開心?定係去令自己唔開心?

最近...
睇波緊係為開心啦,同埋搵d野消磨下時間,以前都冇諗過自己會鍾意足球,但一睇左就收唔到,之前試過有成年冇睇過波,果時真係咩體育新聞都唔知......認真唔掂,好似同個世界脫離左咁= ="
摺吧啦
阿樓主呀...我又真係吾知點講比你聽,有時憎邊隊係好自自然然架,我鍾意阿仙奴,吾知點解就好憎曼聯,家下又憎多隊車仔;鍾意ac,就自自然然好想國米同祖記輸波;
甘我諗鍾意同埋憎,只不過係鏡既2面姐,或者你可以甘諗,憎某隊,係鍾意呢隊既其中一種表達
Originally posted by at 2005-7-5 12:45 AM:
阿樓主呀...我又真係吾知點講比你聽,...
哈哈,好似我以前鍾意曼聯咁,一定睇阿仙奴唔順眼,但係碧咸走左之後.....覺得阿仙奴好順眼,但係曼聯好唔順眼,學你話齋,鍾意一隊球隊就真係會自然地憎自己鍾意果隊既死敵
摺吧啦
Originally posted by at 2005-7-5 12:45 AM:
阿樓主呀...我又真係吾知點講比你聽,...
I think putting the affection on one team naturally results in the dislike of another team (like myself, i can't stand Liverpool since the Ian Rush days because i am a Toffeeman) and sometimes it boils over to animosity towards individuals of the other team (like Xavier and Rooney).

Football is an interesting sport. Our preference of individual teams disappear when the players all gather at the national level. I would say most of us would cheer for Lampard in the  colors of the Three Lions even if we hated Chelsa, right? The loyalty to a team, in many cases, are determined to the success of the team in short team (3-5 yrs). Using an example: How many of you are fans Coventry in the 80s and 90s/Wolf in the 70s? Would you still call youself a fan of these FC today?

I guess the truth is, even if the teams are playing entertaining football in the 'lower' leauges(this is truth in the case of Coventry), when we don't get the coverage on TV and don't live in the city of the team...our loyalty will slowly disappear. We may 'resurface' again when the team goes back up (like West Ham). But with the econcomics of the game and the players (like Joe Cole), how many of us would still stick to the team?

Teams go through cycyles. Do you know where the Gunners were in the early 80s? Cycles will happen to most clubs and the joy of being a loyal fan is to go through the ups and downs of a team. I found the most exciting football i watch often comes from the rereational leagues (in HK's case, 修頓 and 維圓). Being a 'fair-weather fan' is okay, but the joy is much greater when you get out from the dark days with the club...somehow you feel like you own part of the success when your team finally wins something.

Originally posted by abc123aa at 2005-7-5 12:52 AM:

哈哈,好似我以前鍾意曼聯咁,一定睇...
唔係wo!我捧祖記,但係都幾鐘意AC ga wo
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 睇波係為乜??

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。