<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 到底卡斯拿斯同皇馬續約係咪明智?
返回列表 回復 發帖

到底卡斯拿斯同皇馬續約係咪明智?

單選投票, 共有 0 人參與投票
58.06% (18)
41.94% (13)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
卡斯拿斯點解會肯續約架。
其實一個西班牙人係自己西班牙(全世界)最出名之一架球隊效力, 右有必然正選, 講真, 都冇咩人會走, 佢仲要係青訓出品, 如果人工ok~ 根本冇可能會自己想走. 姐係好似紅魔咁, 如果唔係費sir唔like, b23一定唔會過皇馬, 應該e家都仲係b7, giggs如果唔係費sir賣佢, 我諗giggs自己都會好樂意係mu掛靴, 就如我從來都唔信加度素踢得好地地會走黎mu, 尤其意大利, 唔係自己國入面搵食, 根本唔洗指意有國家隊你踢. 卡斯拿斯佢已經係世界最大球會之一搵食, 球會同國家隊都係必然正選, 皇馬大把表現機會俾佢, 從來輸波右唔會入佢數, 救到就英雄, 救唔到就真係應該,咁仲咩仲要出去闖呢?? 我反而諗唔出一個佢唔肯續約架原因wo

[ Last edited by supportMU on 2005-12-2 at 01:48 AM ]
呢段係佢係press conference 講既 :

Casillas, after his contract renewal: “I want to end my sporting days at Real Madrid”

When this contract comes to an end I'll want to renew until 2016 or 2017. I want to carry on here for a long time, and my ear to ear grin gives that away. My idea has always been to stay here. I haven't listened to other offers, I grew up in football at Madrid and I want to end my sporting days here”. He spoke of the famous percentage of last week: “Right mow it's at 100%. The situation has taken a change for the better and I'm very happy

I practically have 16 years in this club and its something important. I want to thank the club's effort and the support of my people. They enjoy what it is I am doing, although less because I'm the first person". It was the moment to attend to the requests of the press information.

Answers as "never did I see myself in another jersey. It would be very difficult because I have never had a neighborhood nor a city team, I've always dressed as a Real Madrid. And we have been eye to eye. I am priviledged". Or to discredit the sources that say he can end up in Barça: "To this day it will not be. I expect that in 2011 I will renew to 2020 also with Emilio". Lastly, he dreamed aloud: "I will try to continue winning titles, recover the dream of the people and that they enjoy how I play football with the team. I always said that I want to go to the Cibeles to enjoy with the ones who deserve more, the fans, the titles that we will win". He himself said
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma27794.htm

[ Last edited by spector.R on 2005-12-2 at 02:01 AM ]
Originally posted by supportMU at 2005-12-2 01:46:
其實一個西班牙人係自己西班牙(全世界...
10port

仲有Sport板飛機區 索女運動員、PE學生妹等緊你(新圖非附件~免分~)
我就覺得卡斯拿斯唔明智啦
其實佢可以見到自己隊波既後防,踢到死下死下都唔引進有卡士既後防球員
唔係近排皇馬前面攻得咁差,你估皇馬高層真係會理下個後防咩?
皇馬就係咁,攻得掂果陣,就唔識重視後防
攻唔掂喇,就想靠班後防頂住,又唔睇下自己買過咩後防
而家先識同希古拿、卡斯拿斯續約,俾著邊個就心淡啦
好就好在佢仲後生,仲係打龍,可以長命d,起皇馬呆多幾季都有本錢
Originally posted by 迷途小羔羊 at 2005-12-2 02:08 AM:
我就覺得卡斯拿斯唔明智啦
其實佢可...
呢方面皇馬真係要檢討下, 好似馬基同甘比阿素呢d好似寶咁架世界級中後場, 咁都可以唔要.... 居然可以走去搵b23打防中....唉......
有前冇後打瓜把就:cool:
Originally posted by supportMU at 2005-12-2 03:03 AM:

呢方面皇馬真係要檢討下, 好似馬基...
冇計呀,皇馬d高層有d問題
有碧咸又唔比佢打右中場,搵佢打防中,你估打winning咩~
摺吧啦
但非常有興趣想知佢續約到底人工加左幾多。
Originally posted by hiroraymond at 2005-12-2 01:30 AM:
卡斯拿斯點解會肯續約架。
卡斯拿斯續約好正常呀,佢去左大球會又未必會有正選,唔通去細球會咩,去左細球會又未必可是係國家隊有正選~
摺吧啦
支持忠心既球員
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 到底卡斯拿斯同皇馬續約係咪明智?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。