<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN» 吹水版 » 笑爆肚開心笑話區 » 黑人的幽默感
返回列表 回復 發帖

黑人的幽默感

這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策
曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者
即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。


Dear white, something you got to know.
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。

When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是 黑色 的

When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是 黑色 的

When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是 黑色 的

When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是 黑色 的

When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是 黑色 的

When I'm sick, I'm black.
我生病了,我是黑色 的

When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是 黑色 的。


You---white people,
而你呢---白人

When you were born, you were pink.
當你出生時,你是 粉紅色 的

When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成 白色 的

You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是 紅色 的

You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是 青色 的

You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是 黃色 的

You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是 綠色 的

You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是 灰色 的

And you, call me " c o l o r " ?
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」?
It is good to learn the COLOR for the children
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN» 吹水版 » 笑爆肚開心笑話區 » 黑人的幽默感

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。