<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN» 吹水版 » 笑爆肚開心笑話區 » i m so **** up with my life...
返回列表 回復 發帖

i m so **** up with my life...

actually ....y we as a human always hv so many prob?i noe..the prob i m having hs just some minor prob which is so little...but...i cant stand it...

when bad thing come after you..then it will keep on coming without stop...THEY WONT STOP~!!! like wat chinese always said...sui san wan siong nei...damn --- up man...y? y mus he? y not choi san? he nvr look for me b4....y? y not yuet lou...he nvr help me b4...

js like today...i get two bad news which make me damn sad..

1st...my fren tell me that final result came out edi....so i m so happy...n so willing n curious to c it...wheni try to log in in my frens hs...i cant get the correct password....tat time my hand was shaking edi...finally....i get the correct password after keep on tryig,...hoho...happy man...may b cz of i m too confident...like wat they always say...kei mong yut dai, sat mong yut dai...when i look at the result...---~!i get oni one a...other all b...omg...shit man....i was so blank that moment...i was like dono wat to do n wat to say....cz i always though tat my context of architecture and servicces can get A...but then both of them is oni b....omg...the exam was so easy...but then i cant get...ya..i noe...i  noe that i don really put much efford in it...n nvr study hard...but then the COA?? ya right...i do it in the last week...but not last second....i really put lots of effort into it....y he can get a i cant?cz he hv more page?ok...dom compare with other...but then i hv all the information u wan...n lots of extra also....but then js tat my letter is smaller then other...tat y i hv less page...but then is that the main reason i get a B?u r js sceamiing while u r correcting...but then do u really read wat i wrote?did u?then tell me wat is the reason i get a B?and she get a B oso?i mean is like...she is ...haih....i noe...i sud not compare with other...but then i js cant stop doing it....OMG....my future is depend on the sert u noe...haih.....

actually...after this i m still ok...cz....i can study harder in the nex sem...but then ...i always said it...n nvr work for it...

the wost thing happen after i accompany my fren go to snaps some photo in kl...i was so sleepy that time...cz...i slp few hours the day before...so i try to lie in his car n try to sleep...then suddenly he tell a news...bout a girl i like..he said that..there is a guy going after her...guess who?is her ex...i always know that she still like her ex....by the time he tel me that...i was still like nothing...n tell my fren..haha, that was his right to go bac for her...if he can get her..tat mean he is good...i know that i m not gog in going after a girl...so...i was nothing lo..cz i think she still like him...so...i continue to slp...then ...few second later...i cant slp...i was so blank...then i sit up straight...and ask my fren...u serious with wat u told me js now?then he laugh and said i though u was nothing...then i laugh...i though i was nothing also...but then...i m not....there are so many pictures appear in my mind...all the pic is between she and her ex...is like picture they hold hand together...kiss each other...i don't know y i will think of that...then...tat time i felt i wanna drop out my tears...ya...i know..i know that boys don't drop out ttears....but then is like...haih...i oso dono how to discribe...but then i hold it...cz my fren is js beside me...hoho...

but....she like him...n he like she...so wat els can i do?there is something i can do...which is wishing them all the best...seriously...i was thinking that...if she is happy...then that the best thing edi rite?haha...it sound ga...but theni really think like that..cz...her ex is really a nice guy..he is handsome, smart, cute, rich, funny, good in style, drive nice car, hommour...that y alot girls admire him...haha...lost to him...i felt happy oso lar..but then if i can get her...of cz i will b more happy lar...actually is not happy...js tat i shu dou sam fuk hao fuk....

haha...actually ...is my life tat bad?think of it...hoho..not that bad oso mar...rite?i dono...but then today is the worst day i had before...and till today...i oni sure that i really like her...yes...i do...i do...and i hope that u will happy always...muaks...hoho...
hey chill there are many things to enjoy in life! Up n down is always good, at least is not boring
Disappointments are part of life. You only grow stronger after that.

It's probably hard for you now. just don't do anything dumb.....sko and gals are not your entire life.

I'd rather miss a tree than miss the forest. Once I retract my steps from the 'big' tree I look at, I see the whole forest....it may not mean a lot to me at this pt, but it will some day down the road.

Toughen up! Allow youself to be sadden for 3 days...then on the 4th day you'll move on....

Gretz.

luk mate shit happens n dats  da life....btw,u easily get messed up wif lil things so i can tell ur a loser
Originally posted by blazesbac at 2005-6-8 11:12 AM:
luk mate shit happens n dats  da life....btw,u easily get messed up wif lil things so i can tell ur a loser
haha...thanks dude...i think i am...
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN» 吹水版 » 笑爆肚開心笑話區 » i m so **** up with my life...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。