<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 攝影樂園 » 仲有冇呢件嘅相??
返回列表 回復 發帖
the pic can not display ah! check it again!
老友~你個標題好粗鄙下喎

Originally posted by 新AV學賤人 at 2007-2-23 00:33:
老友~你個標題好粗鄙下喎
I think this is depends on the writer's personnality gea~ But I haven't seen something like this in 26fun b4 lor~
Originally posted by xxhours at 2007-2-22 10:23 PM:
the pic can not display ah! check it again!
sorry~I fixed it
Originally posted by 新AV學賤人 at 2007-2-22 10:33 PM:
老友~你個標題好粗鄙下喎
Originally posted by kalos at 2007-2-22 10:46 PM:

I think this is depends on the writer's personnality gea~ But I haven't seen something like this in 26fun b4 lor~
小弟新仔一名並無惡意,請各大佬原諒小弟唔知規矩~~
NICE big breast
bro, have any more big pic pls?
Originally posted by GRUNO at 2007-2-23 00:52:

小弟新仔一名並無惡意,請各大佬原諒小弟唔知規矩~~
Don't worry la, just kidding ja~
We are very friendly in here ga~ (  Although sometimes have a bit fight... )
  If you have her name, I can try to find some more gea~ but with surname is better lor~
   Wish you have a good time n have fun here la~
Originally posted by kalos at 2007-2-22 11:08 PM:

Don't worry la, just kidding ja...
I C,thx
these pics is someone sent to me, and just a small title said that she's call annais
maybe she's not hk??
maybe a game show in taiwan ga~ As you can see a lot of kids behind, it show be a game show lor. From the clothing of the kids, they doesn't look like Chinese, then I think that was in Taiwan. Coz most of the show that held in HK, the professional guys in this forum will go out n take lot of photos ga~ So I try n find la, if I can find any, I'll post in this thread lor~

Update: Can't find her in HK ar. She's not HK model ar, or maybe hte name wrong lor~ I'll keep trying n tell you later la~

[ Last edited by kalos on 2007-2-23 at 01:54 AM ]
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 攝影樂園 » 仲有冇呢件嘅相??

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。