肥堡: 828 想睇Kama d 相 post去邊度好呢
3級貼圖
原帖由 sfxc0000 於 2009-5-1 01:50 AM 發表

3級貼圖
玩野

評分次數

2:30.................
hello everybody.
first of all, a little advise..........that's the main reason of my appear, brothers.   
you guys should be already knew that due to the the swine flu, W.H.O. elevating its pandemic alert phase from "4" to "5" and actually, the outbreak of swine flu CAN'T be control and high influx is expected, even most of you or your family members had already prepare the protection tools, a highly alert still need to remain.
the fact is, soon the situration will getting worse and unexpected, because AH1/N1 (swine flu) is highly infectious and its existence period is longer than H5N1 & SARS, especially it can give an evolution shortly, since the end of March until now, AH1/N1 had evolve it's form once, horrible.
there's no absolutely way to cure cos the effect of the medicine in use still unstable and not for last to different kind of race, sex & age, although the members of W.H.O. in each country had keeping their hardwork continuously, it's not complete yet.  
even the research success, the mass production needs at least 2 months so that's means there is no different with fatal if one had entire infected.
the summarize of my words is, beware for any social contact and stay alert for your hygiene, to prevent this disaster is the only best way, must keep it in mind and pass this information to your family & friends.
I know it's boring but I do care & worry for you guys, especially after I earn more & more about this from my network........howcome I can't take a good rest but keeping heard the bad news from our world.......?  

P.S. please pm this to brother admin and all old buddies in here, the memorize of me still not too well, I don't want to miss anyone, that's why I don't want to use my real identity and use this to warm up.

評分次數

原帖由 ACACIA 於 2009-5-1 02:30 AM 發表
hello everybody.
first of all, a little advise..........that's the main reason of my appear, brothers.   
you guys should be already knew that due to the the swine flu, W.H.O. elevating its pandemic a ...
全部雞腸
原帖由 LokPong 於 2009-5-1 01:48 AM 發表
今天他沒有出現..................
您係............gn仔?
如果唔啱唔好見怪.
原帖由 ckp1117 於 2009-5-1 02:35 AM 發表

全部雞腸
唔好意思, 我想用中文但係我唔係寫得好多.........
您係呢度嘅舊朋友?
原帖由 ACACIA 於 2009-5-1 02:41 AM 發表

唔好意思, 我想用中文但係我唔係寫得好多.........
您係呢度嘅舊朋友?
舊人一名,老啦
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » [真‧頑童俱樂部] 延續篇2008 -- ∞ | 快啲入嚟繼續呱呱嘈啦 |

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。