<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 阿仙奴,(My feeling for Arsenal vs Real Madrid) Result in here
返回列表 回復 發帖
我係阿仙奴fan屎,我真係好高興阿仙奴可以進級,睇得出成隊都好有hard,睇住陣中d球員日漸成熟,真係令人開心,如果係英超一早踢呢d波唔會好似e家咁慘啦,埸波中有2個球員好低讚,1個係希比,1個係伊保爾,2個都踢得好好,以希比水準較高,希望阿仙奴踢得好d,加油呀,阿仙奴~
雖然阿記晉級, 但全場波佢地都主守, 呢d 風格真係令觀眾失望, 以前有韋拉助陣o既阿記成日都主攻, d 波都不知幾好睇, 雖然佢地最終都俾曼聯尅住, 但都贏到唔少觀眾o既心丫, 但尋晚佢地打單箭頭, 角球旗戰術, 真係唔抵幫
ok man how about i tell you about my feelings towards arsenal look at there line up man

STARTERS
Jens Lehmann, Emmanuel Eboue, Philippe Senderos, Kolo Toure, Gilberto Silva, Francesc Fabregas, Mathieu Flamini, Aleksander Hleb, Fredrik Ljungberg, Jose Antonio Reyes, Thierry Henry.

Bench
Vasiriki Abou Diaby, Manuel Almunia, Dennis Bergkamp, Johan Djourou, Robert Pires, Alexandre Song Billong, Theo Walcott.

man if i am right i believe all but one (walcott) is from england, is such a shame man! i read articles on soccernet saying how arsenal is carrying the england flag, how proud arsene wanker is man is a bunch of bullshit! if you say chelsea spending big money buying players is bad, i believe arsenal is on the same level! at least chelsea have england players!

bad word
penalty

[ Last edited by brightlee on 2006-3-10 at 01:32 PM ]
"The only thing that goes with the flow is a dead fish"
Originally posted by harvey22 at 2006-3-9 06:35 PM:
ok man how about i tell you about m...
我唔鍾意阿記o既其中一個原因就係佢唔用英格蘭球員, so 我寧願捧皇馬好過
Originally posted by bigfish at 2006-3-9 06:36 PM:

我唔鍾意阿記o既其中一個原因就係佢唔用英格蘭球員, so 我寧願捧皇馬好過
依....其實我唔鐘意阿記既原因都有一個就係享利啦....
不過不得不讚佢地整場既中同後場都做得好好....
不過無計...我唔鐘意亨利所以都唔鐘意阿仙奴....
鬼叫佢法國對巴西世界盃無波入做前鋒都win 3粒巴西...
睇到眼火爆...巴西就係輸施單....
更係捧皇馬啦...雖然皇馬真係踢得唔好...
不過最後都無輸呀...未又係0比0....
入唔到8強ja....
Well. Do you know why most strong teams have a lack of english players? Because they are simply too expensive, especially if they are of an international. Fine, Chelsea might have English players, Terry is a home-grown, Lampard and J.Cole are acquired with a high price tag, then we have Wayne Bridge, who's almost disappeared.

Talk about Man U, Wayne Rooney. Do you know how much he costs? And Man U's own Wes Brown, Kieran Richardson are screw ups anyway. And Rio Ferdinand? Remember that he's the world's most expensive defender. It's all about the money.

Not every club have the money and luck to produce successful home-grown talents. Players like Terry in Chelsea, Carragher and Gerrard in Liverpool, the past era of Beckham, Scholes, Neville brothers in Man U, how many can you get without actually have to pay for them?

So, teams like Arsenal, whom you people criticise have no English players, did not buy players with ridiculous prices. Remember, Ashley Cole and Sol Campbell were injured that day. So i think it's not really fair to Arsenal with such comments.
阿仙奴其實係英超隊中少數唔踢英式波嘅球隊,主要踢番小組推進,快攻,地面戰嘅,其實係幾西甲踢法嘅,所以佢地係英超踢唔起(以前得係因為以前班球員當打,家下D人太後生,唔夠經驗,一對保頓,布力般li D隊踢唔番自己嘅風格).講番琴晚場波,雲格一直都比人話佢現場指揮差,只係識買人,太保守等,但li場佢嘅部處確係唔錯.之前我一直講話叫雲格比希比踢番中間,因為好名顯左中唔啱佢踢,li場終於見番史特加嘅希比,由左右開始推入中間,交倒波又搏倒foul, 如果唔係雲格一早叫希比li場踢free role,佢點會敢帶咁多???列文今季演出神勇,今場先後救出朗拿度頭槌同魯爾球必入波,成為進級英雄(從來一場波贏左前鋒都係主角,輸波龍門就係罪人,今朝英國嘅報紙大標題係''Lehmann is the hero!'',可知列文嘅表現係幾咁令人振奮呢!!後防線今場交足貨,li條平均唔過23歲嘅防線令施丹,碧咸失準,臨尾辛達洛斯差D烏龍,但全場表現唔錯.中間龍格堡確係比希比比下去,但佢飛身硬食卡路士罰球確係功不可抹.法比加斯越黎越成熟,交波防守顯功價.亨利有多腳差少少入,証明佢有心踢係勁好多(但我都係想佢走),雷恩斯中楣差D變罪人,表現同基拔圖都係一般.
皇馬輸係因為佢地排錯陣,唔應覺比朗拿度打正選,卡斯辛奴,巴迪斯達是但一個都好啦
我覺得li場波好睇過巴車戰,巴車戰一開始而經唔係55波,車仔缺少左艾辛,林伯特無態種下出局嘅惡果,相反中場球員林立嘅巴塞對沙維缺陣顯得毫無影響.加上巴塞上場作客贏緊2:1,一隊唔洗全攻,一隊唔夠人攻,個氣氛確係唔夠阿皇戰咁緊凑.阿皇戰一隊一定要入,一隊要死頂但一向擅於反擊,雙隊唔留力強攻作為球迷當然鐘意睇啦~~~~

[ Last edited by 28083003 on 2006-3-10 at 07:06 AM ]
Originally posted by harvey22 bad word
penalty

[ Last edited by brightlee on 2006-3-10 at 01:32 PM ]
hey man can you give me a reasonable answer?? i was juz trying to filter-004 how i feel about arsenal the only bad word maybe is "BullShxx" but come on man at least you can give me a warning or something! i honestly think -5 is a bit too much especially when i am juz trying to filter-004 the topic! is not like i am telling someone off or starting a fight here!
"The only thing that goes with the flow is a dead fish"
this is not your first time to do it
NO CHOICE!
Sorry,
PLEASE BEHAVE YOURSELF!

Bright
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
Originally posted by bigfish at 2006-3-9 05:07 PM:
雖然阿記晉級, 但全場波佢地都主守, ...
不同意,阿仙奴呢場主守是因為知道自己技不如對手,所以話佢地戰術成功……曼聯同佢鬥功咪比皇馬數law。早幾年阿先奴有一次對住唔知巴塞定邊隊﹙總之是好勁的﹚,都係用同一戰術,攪店對手,所以說雲加是知道呢招有用先照板煮糊。如果佢地對住較他們差的球隊,應該唔會主守卦。
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 阿仙奴,(My feeling for Arsenal vs Real Madrid) Result in here

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。