<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » [號外]雲加決定賣亨利!!!
返回列表 回復 發帖

[號外]雲加決定賣亨利!!!

Wenger talks pave way for Henry’s move to Barcelona

Arsène Wenger appears to have signalled his willingness to sell Thierry Henry by entering into negotiations with Barcelona for the first time. The Arsenal manager met Ferran Soriano, the Spanish club’s financial director, in Paris this week for preliminary filter-004ions, though both parties remain some distance from agreeing Henry’s transfer.

Wenger wants to sign Samuel Eto’o as part of the deal, but Barcelona are reluctant to allow the Cameroon striker to leave despite his problems at the club this season. Eto’o has fallen out with Frank Rijkaard, the coach, and Ronaldinho, his team-mate, but this week spoke of his desire to stay at the Nou Camp and play alongside Henry, whose arrival would represent a greater threat to the Brazil forward.

Eto’o is a close friend of Henry and the pair have spoken recently about the prospect of forming a new strike partnership. Even if Barcelona were willing to release Eto’o in order to secure Henry’s services, they would demand at least £10 million from Arsenal to complete the deal. AC Milan are also interested in Henry, but Barcelona would be his preferred destination.

Wenger’s surprising decision to speak to Barcelona stems from his realisation that he is running out of options, with Henry eager to take what many believe would be his final opportunity to move to Spain. Wenger may resolve to cash in on an unsettled player in any case, as he did when selling Patrick Vieira to Juventus two years ago.

Barcelona are expected to make a preliminary offer next week of £15 million and with Arsenal’s asking price £20 million, the parties are not too far apart. The negotiation of Henry’s personal terms may not prolong the process as Barcelona have prepared a three-year contract offer worth £6.7 million a year with an option for a further 12 months.

Henry was close to joining Barcelona last summer but changed his mind in the emotional aftermath of Arsenal’s march to the Champions League final in Paris, signing a new contract two days after their 2-1 defeat by the Spanish club. The 29-year-old had cause to regret his decision during a difficult season in which he made only 27 appearances because of various injuries as Arsenal finished fourth in the Barclays Premiership.

Barcelona sources were claiming last night that the transfer could be completed next week, though it may drag on for much of the summer. Henry is on holiday in the United States, watching his close friend, Tony Parker, compete for the San Antonio Spurs against the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and will want to talk to Wenger before making his decision.

The pair have had a close relationship since first working together at AS Monaco more than a decade ago and Henry retains a great attachment to Arsenal after spending eight successful years at the club, though his recent comments on his future have been ambivalent.

“At this moment I am an Arsenal player and in the same situation as I was last year,” he said this week. “Last season people were announcing all over the place that I was leaving. Some people wrote that it would happen for sure but at the end of the day I stayed at Arsenal. It could be the same this year.

“I’ve not taken any decision and my name is not up on any departures board. If something happens, I will tell everybody.”

Jerome Anderson, Henry’s agent, has also said that he will sue France Football magazine after unsubstantiated claims that he met Txiki Beguiristáin, the Barcelona sporting director, to filter-004 a move.

睇黎雲加今次都冇辦法,Henry 睇黎好想走 
之前經理人澄清,應該係此地無銀,唔想單野暴光
如果係走,都希望換到Eto'o番黎
唔係阿仙奴下年真係爭歐協都似

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premiership/arsenal/article1934934.ece
吾洗留系 阿仙奴。
靚仔娛
唔係好想亨利走"
如果亨利拍伊度奧咪天下無敵!!!!
Originally posted by chinchung at 2007-6-15 04:11 PM:
如果亨利拍伊度奧咪天下無敵!!!!
係呀, 但呢個組合可能吾係踢巴塞wor, 而係踢車仔or皇馬.....
Originally posted by chinchung at 2007-6-15 04:11 PM:
如果亨利拍伊度奧咪天下無敵!!!!
係呀, 但呢個組合可能吾係踢巴塞wor, 而係踢車仔or皇馬.....
好野巴塞要留住e9呀!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu06Nyo7u-c&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftMDfCaHnao&mode=related&search=
Hope Henry + Etoo in arsenal...perfect combination !
Originally posted by Raul at 2007-6-15 06:51 PM:
Hope Henry + Etoo in arsenal...perfect combination !
兩個都打快, 咪冇人頂波
有個禁區射手好d
以阿仙奴依家嘅人腳, 想贏歐聯都幾難, 亨利再唔走就真係冇乜機會.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » [號外]雲加決定賣亨利!!!

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。