阿仙奴官網:
http://www.arsenal.com/index.asp
已成定局, 兵工廠byebye
Originally posted by 自由神 at 2007-6-23 11:46 AM:

多謝你agree我喎!

又唔可以話阿仙奴無可能稱霸歐洲既
只係留底Henry就一定唔得囉!

將阿記整成史特加咁都唔錯嫁!
阿仙奴無左亨利, 即係manu無左c7朗尼, 車仔無左林柏同泰利, 利記無左謝拉特, 巴塞無左細哨, 華卵無左韋拿, 即係無左個靈魂是也....

有睇阿仙奴都知, 青年化後既阿仙奴根本就係圍錯亨利黎踢, 呢個係不爭既事實....

當然阿q咁講無話無左邊個吾得, 但佢一走, 呢一兩年都好難搵番一個佢咁既級數既人物...

無錯似史特加都幾好, 不過似史特加, 想攞英超聯, 我估難過登天!
Originally posted by filter-052fans at 2007-6-23 01:02 PM:

阿仙奴無左亨利, 即係manu無左c7...
you are absolutely correct

Lets salute to the team that won the league championship with the 49 league matches unbeaten record

** I am a die hard Barca supporter for over 15 years
一旦成真...阿仙奴既目標睇怕係入頭四了.......
又或者係先苦後甜....新人多d機會,夾幾年到當打時默契超好就大殺四方.......... 樂觀咁諗.....
confirmed ?????
BBC updated news...

Henry confirms Barcelona transfer

Thierry Henry says he is quitting Arsenal to join Spanish giants Barcelona on a four-year deal.

"I still must pass a medical on Monday but yes, I have chosen Barcelona," the 29-year-old striker told French sports daily L'Equipe on Saturday.

Barcelona had already revealed that they were close to bringing Henry to the Nou Camp in a £16m deal.

Barcelona vice-president Ferran Soriano told Spanish sports newspaper Marca that talks were at an "advanced" stage.

Soriano revealed that it was "the wish of all parties" for an agreement to be reached for the transfer of Henry.

He also insisted that they waited for the green light from Arsenal before making a move for the striker, who is the club's all-time record goalscorer.

"We don't want to point a gun at anybody," said Soriano. "We have good relationships with the European clubs."

Henry, who has also been linked with European champions AC Milan, only agreed a lucrative new deal with Arsenal 12 months ago and declared his intention to see out his playing days at the Emirates Stadium.

But the World Cup winner recently admitted the shock exit of Gunners vice-chairman David Dein last season had been unsettling for everyone at the club.

Henry, who missed the final two months of last season through injury, said less than a fortnight ago: "Last season, people were announcing all over the place that I was leaving.

"Some people wrote that it would happen for sure but at the end of the day I stayed at Arsenal. It could be the same this year.

"I have not taken any decision and my name is not up on any departures board. If something happens, I will tell everybody."

The news about Henry came on top of further speculation about the future of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon claimed the Frenchman was on their shortlist of targets should Fabio Capello leave the Bernabeu.

Henry's agent Jeff Weston told BBC Sport that he had "no comment to make" but did not deny the reports.

冇走雞了..................byebye henry

[ Last edited by autod on 2007-6-23 at 03:01 PM ]
From SI.com

Barcelona will pay $32 million for Henry, who signed a 4-year deal, Cadena Ser radio and the newspaper El Pais said.

32M就似樣好多...........等官方消息吧...
Originally posted by autod at 2007-6-23 02:21 PM:
一旦成真...阿仙奴既目標睇怕係入頭四了.......
又或者係先苦後甜....新人多d機會,夾幾年到當打時默契超好就大殺四方.......... 樂觀咁諗.....
但到時其他隊都已經練到好好默契啦
就算你係當打, 人地夠兵源補充都係一樣姐

我係由佢偷雞射罰球o個時鍾意佢d小聰明
球星黎得英超多, 終於都有人走喇
未confrim架~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 亨利加盟巴塞

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。