<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » [English]: Jokes..
返回列表 回復 發帖

[English]: Jokes..

7 T& {# t7 q+ Y) P2 O

' ~8 f3 N! ]1 v! O1) A recent survey asked 100 sexually active men what they most enjoyed about a blow job
/ U  F# [8 i% m99.9% of them said, the 10 minutes of silence
( P1 Y, @5 |- o* \# m 9 |- {" _4 @+ }9 X; t( O. R! |
2) Advantages of having an affair with a married woman?  k4 `" g0 h. C% J
a.They give like hell.
9 j( e& h, Z- f3 H* rb.They do not yell.
/ U0 \! w# a- H$ s* `c.They do not tell.; S$ t) n0 V- F+ y/ ~/ @
d.They do not swell and there is no wedding bell.
4 R) N2 [2 n5 j+ D6 o# m9 U
5 \  q$ {. C8 k1 D1 b) d& I3) A woman once said that a man is like a deck of playing cards. You need:4 O% ^7 C7 A3 Y" r- X% p$ s
- a HEART to love him,
* O( J& g  g' G, [. u3 }$ h- a DIAMOND to marry him,
! N/ O5 v& W: U% Y& n3 a- a CLUB to smash his head in, and! T* |- |; c/ ?/ t) M
- a SPADE to bury him!- Q+ Z( ?' b! Q* `2 Y
% @, A  K4 e( j# P) R" ^; |
4) What is the similarity between a wife and a chewing gum?
  |3 t9 l% d" I( k: J$ nBoth are sweet in the beginning and become tasteless and shapeless later" i' L8 b; E. K+ ^& f
' t" i4 v8 ^( o2 w. M4 K2 a$ r* m  @
5) What is the strongest muscle?
; [. z8 W& u6 T- S2 @! VThe tongue. It can raise a woman’s hip with just one lick!
7 W( E+ p& T) D2 x- s
6 F9 c, }- M+ j6 ~5 w6) Why is the 69 position like driving in rush hour?
9 o9 I+ D1 M* {' N- p0 C! JThe arse hole is always in front of you.1 U; ~+ u# k: K" X' N" U7 e
% S+ H5 Q# @. v  b+ c, l7 X+ L
7) What is the difference between a panty & a stage curtain?! K5 o' n- W8 P7 ^1 Q) D5 g
When you pull down the stage curtain, the show is over.. but when you pull down the panties, it’s SHOWTIME!6 r& t+ o8 J8 L6 v9 S
: A9 o! I) d4 M& J
8) A divorced man meets his ex-wife’s new husband at a party. Later after knocking back a few drinks, he goes over to the new guy and asks him: So... how do you like using second hand stuff?5 \. f1 E. i; V& y( H; |% ?4 O! _
The new husband replied: It isn’t that bad. Past the first three inches, it’s all brand new.
that's funny~~haha~~
8 |2 U3 W: W7 A2 wkeep it up~~! s; R) q. i2 h/ v* K% Y$ |
cheers
that is great
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » [English]: Jokes..

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。