<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 黑白兵團@祖雲fans大集結+祖記會歌下載!!!! - 為榮譽而戰!
返回列表 回復 發帖
題外話
乜唔係球會一旦降班
合約會失效既咩?
換言之全部球員都變成自由身球員?

我之前睇蘋果佢有講過
基維 法國後衛
(明報) 07月 25日 星期二 05:05AM
【明報專訊】祖雲達斯(相關新聞 - 網站)正為爭取下季重返意甲補充戰力,教練迪甘斯已銳意尋找新血。曾獲迪甘斯提拔的摩納哥中堅基維被喻為「新簡拿華路(相關新聞 - 網站)」,有望協助該落難班霸重整旗鼓。

乜水黎??
26FUN頭號周麗淇FANS
祖雲達斯多年忠實球迷
打法勁似恩沙基,球場上ge通天老棺!! @@

伊巴謙莫域、尼維特、羅拔高華、薜比拿、杜陀歸隊接受訓練
26FUN頭號周麗淇FANS
祖雲達斯多年忠實球迷
打法勁似恩沙基,球場上ge通天老棺!! @@
Originally posted by MaxFigo at 2006-7-25 06:26 AM:
[img]http://www.juventus.com/Allega...
相片中有好多個都即將會走啦

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu06Nyo7u-c&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftMDfCaHnao&mode=related&search=
Updated: July 27, 2006
Juve boss: Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic will stay

PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - Juventus will keep top strikers David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic despite being relegated to Serie B, new coach Didier Deschamps said.

'Those two players (Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic) will stay, and so will (midfielder Mauro) Camoranesi,' Deschamps told French daily Le Parisien,/i> in an interview published on Thursday.
"The only thing that goes with the flow is a dead fish"
Originally posted by harvey22 at 2006-7-27 06:29 PM:
Updated: July 27, 2006
Juve boss:...
真係??
邊度報導ga??
我係祖記官網未睇到
26FUN頭號周麗淇FANS
祖雲達斯多年忠實球迷
打法勁似恩沙基,球場上ge通天老棺!! @@

Nedved: “I owe it to the club to stay”

“I never had any intention of leaving, both my family and I are very happy in Turin. The Agnelli family has always been very good to me and I owe it to them, and the club, to stay. It’s my duty to help Juventus get back to the top”. If things remain as they are, the Czech midfielder is well aware of the different challenge Serie B might pose: “I began my career in the Czech equivalent of Serie B when I was 17. We won promotion that year, hopefully we can do the same this season. The technical level of Serie B is certainly not as high as Serie A, but football is still football and with a 17 point penalty it won’t be easy. It depends on us, how we approach things. I can’t speak for the others but my style of play will always be the same”.

The bianconeri legend then turned his attention to the outcome of the sentence: “I’m still hoping our situation will improve, but that’s to do with the club not me. For my part, I’m very angry about the decision. As players we gave our all on the pitch, unaware of what might have been going on elsewhere. We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I don’t think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. It’s not fair the players, and the fans, should pay”. Pavel then spoke about the prospect of never playing Europe in again: “I’ve written that off. Serie B is my Champions League now. If we achieve promotion with a 17 point penalty, it will taste just as sweet”.

After the verdict of the sporting tribunal, the Juve ace revealed he wouldn’t dream of hanging up his boots now: “It wouldn’t be right to leave Juventus in their time of need, I still have a part to play in the future of this club. I don’t feel like a hero, I’ve made a life choice”. And on the decisions of Del Piero and Buffon to stay? “They have set a great example. The more champions we have, the easier it will be to play”. The veteran left-winger ended the conference filter-004ing his role within the squad: “As the eldest player here I have a responsibility to help out the younger members of the squad, to pass on some of my experience to the stars of the future. Juve belongs at the top, it’s my job to help out where I can”.

尼維特終於親身行出黎講話會留低
有佢ge鬥心帶起隊波,實贏到d乙組仔
26FUN頭號周麗淇FANS
祖雲達斯多年忠實球迷
打法勁似恩沙基,球場上ge通天老棺!! @@
“Everyone to stay”

Speaking to journalists this afternoon the Juventus head coach dispelled the rumours surrounding the futures of some of his top players: “Everyone here is under contract with Juventus and will play for Juventus. The door is closed”. And the players who have already signed agreements with other clubs? “From an economic point of view it was inevitable we would lose some big names”. The Frenchman also revealed the possibility of further arrivals: “We are still looking to strengthen the squad”. When questioned on whether there is an over-abundance of talent in certain positions, Didier did not hesitate: “As a coach it’s great if there’s competition for places; those who deserve to play will play”. The press conference then turned to Tuesday’s sentence: “It was a great disappointment to us all, myself in particular. We had hoped for a more positive outcome. I can’t understand the differential treatment of the other clubs: it’s illogical”. And the 3 matches to be played on neutral ground? “It’s laughable. It makes no sense at all”. There was, however, some small consolation: “To get back in Serie A with a 30 point penalty would have been almost impossible. If things stay as they are now (Serie B with a 17 point penalty), it will still be difficult to achieve promotion after one season, but certainly not impossible. In any case we will continue with our appeal”. It’s really a question of motivation; if the players are at their physical peak, it will be their technical ability that makes the difference. The players are here and they’re working hard, it’s my job to make sure we return to Serie A as quickly as possible”.

迪甘斯接受訪問時話...
所以同祖記有合約在身ge人,將會繼續效力祖記
而且佢仲話會繼續買人
係咪真係意味祖記逃亡潮已經結束??
26FUN頭號周麗淇FANS
祖雲達斯多年忠實球迷
打法勁似恩沙基,球場上ge通天老棺!! @@
祖記球員季前集訓中....得到一日假期

尼維特打Golf似模似樣

前祖記後備門將...現職門將教練ge林佩拉都一齊打

迪甘斯變身網球高手

羅拔高華、伊巴、杜陀就去左行山

迪甘斯同一班教練團當日仲同羅拔高華、伊巴、杜陀一齊食lunch
見到伊巴謙莫域笑得咁開心...會唔會真係唔走??

[ Last edited by MaxFigo on 2006-7-30 at 05:45 PM ]
26FUN頭號周麗淇FANS
祖雲達斯多年忠實球迷
打法勁似恩沙基,球場上ge通天老棺!! @@
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 黑白兵團@祖雲fans大集結+祖記會歌下載!!!! - 為榮譽而戰!

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。