Board logo

標題: 英國人在上海(Chinabounder): Sex and Shanghai [打印本頁]

作者: bwk0317    時間: 2006-10-19 12:28 AM     標題: 英國人在上海(Chinabounder): Sex and Shanghai

你也恨Chinabounder吗?
昨天还可访问,直到今天早上已经设限不对陌生人开放了。

页面部分内容翻译如下:
  下面是一些来自这个名为Sex and Shanghai的博客里的内容,作者自号Chinabounder。我把自己的翻译贴出来,有不准确的地方,欢迎懂英语的朋友来提提意见
  ……In spite of the title of this blog, my whole life is not purely a quest for sex; the company of women is simply more enjoyable than that of men. It seems to me the men in this culture have, mostly, rather little to say for themselves, but the women are confident, articulate and nuanced. Each woman is different; most men are the same. That’s why 95% of my friends are women.
  尽管这个BLOG的标题是欲望上海,我的全部生活并不只是对性爱的追求。与女人交流也比跟男人更有趣。似乎在这个文化里男人关于自身总是无话可说,但女人很自信、健谈而细腻。每一个女人都不同,男人大多数是一样的。那就是为什么我95%的朋友都是女人。

Anonymous said..Every male who's interacted with the various women of China knows Shanghai women are the biggest whores in China.
  ChinaBounder 说...
  A lazy piece of stereotyping. Shanghai girls are different to what you suppose. And in any case, neither Mona, nor Tingting, nor Lucy nor Jingjing were Shanghai girls. You, rather like BMPC have a puritanical and prescriptive attitude towards sex. You seem to have decided that Shanghai women behave in a way of which you disapprove and that all women who behave like this must therefore be Shanghai girls.

You are wrong, and you show that you neither understand the women of Shanghai in particular nor the women of China in general.

Of course no population can be understood as a whole, since everyone is an individual. And so I do not claim to ‘understand’ women in any especially profound way. But I would hesitate to make such a sweeping and ill-informed statement as you.
  匿名评论者说:每一个与中国各种女人交往过的男性都知道上海女人是中国最大的妓女。
  Chinabounder说:不经思考的陈腔滥调。上海女孩与你所想的不同,无论如何,Mona,Tingting,Lucy,Jingjing都不是上海女孩。你象BMPC(另一位评论者)一样对性爱有着清教徒式的刻板的态度。你似乎不赞同上海女人的某些表现于是你认为所有象这样表现的女人都是上海人。
  你错了,这说明你既不特别了解上海女人也并不全面地了解中国女人。
  没有哪一个人群是可以作为整体来理解的,因为每一个人都是一个个体,并且我也不敢声称自己在哪一个特别的方面对女人有深刻了解。但是我不会象你这样随便作出如此大打击面的、无知的断言。

Anonymous said: you think making love with a wrong guy is not a big matter,that's just your opinion,actually to many Chinese girls it's a big thing, …and you will probablly destroy her future life!

ChinaBounder 说...To some it is. To some it is not. Ellen, or Mona, for example – for them sex is fun, passion, excitement. It’s not the be all and end all of human existence.
  匿名评论者说:你认为跟一个错误的男人做爱不是什么大不了的事情,那只是你的看法,实际上对许多中国女孩来说是仍然是一件大事。
  ChinaBounder 说...对有些人来说是,有一些不是。比如Ellen,Mona,对她们来说性爱是一种快乐、热情、刺激。它并不是人类生活里最重大的事情。
Anonymous said:Chinese girls made themselves 'cheap' and I as a chinese girl sometimes am ashamed..
   this is a curious attitude. Why should you be ashamed for what other Chinese people do? Why can you not see beyond the idea of `being Chinese’ and be an individual? You have no more need to be ashamed of what you perceive as a Chinese person acting in a bad way (though I dispute that they are) than a Muslim has any need to be ashamed of the people who attempted the recent terrorist attacks in Britain.
  匿名评论者说:中国女孩这样自甘下贱,我作为一个中国女孩感到很羞耻。
  ChinaBounder 说..这是一种很奇怪的态度。你为什么要为别的中国人所做的感到羞耻呢?你为什么不能超越“作为中国人”的观念来“作为一个人”?你不需要为你所认为的一个表现糟糕的中国人(尽管我为她们在据理力争)感到羞耻,就象一个穆斯林不必为最近试图在英国制造恐怖袭击的人感到羞耻一样。

[ Last edited by bwk0317 on 2006-10-19 at 12:35 AM ]
作者: PG-13    時間: 2006-10-19 01:51 AM

why would u hate Chinabounder? he is defending shanghai girls.... in many ways.. it is quite common in westerners' view that SH gals are whores. It is not literally be true, but in essence, shanghai girls do have a prefence towards "whities". I am not a shanghai tho i lived there for quite some time, and it is true that evey white can have sex with shanghai gal easily. (no matter how old and how ugly he is), I have a friend, of coz is a white, complained to me that he cant get rid of shanghai girl when he was there. Girls will jsut bump up to him, ask his name, ask to company him, ask to have sex with him...
No offence but I do also think SH gals are a bit too much.... and I dont think Chinabounder's reason are sufficient nor adequte.
作者: 12d3    時間: 2006-10-19 02:07 PM

Originally posted by PG-13 at 2006-10-19 01:51 AM:
why would u hate Chinabounder? he i...
我好像在其他地方看過有關這男人的文章. 印象中他說過只有他能滿足女人, 其他中國男人不能云云.

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://26fun.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0