Board logo

標題: (BBC News) 雲尼亞里接掌祖雲達斯 [打印本頁]

作者: terencey    時間: 2007-6-4 11:11 PM     標題: (BBC News) 雲尼亞里接掌祖雲達斯

BBC -- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6719901.stm

祖記官網 (意大利文)--
http://www.juventus.com/it/news/ ... 203000&ID=11453

Ranieri appointed Juventus coach

Italian Serie A side Juventus have appointed former Chelsea manager Claudio Ranieri as their new coach.
Ranieri, 56, who resigned as Parma coach last week, had been linked with the vacant Manchester City job.

Ranieri took over the struggling Parma side in February and guided them to safety, with a 12th-place finish.

Describing Ranieri in a statement as "A man of international experience and vision," Juventus have given him a three-year contract.

The statement added: "For Juventus, this an authoritative choice fully in line with the company's objectives and tradition."

Juve were demoted last summer and began the season on minus nine points after being found guilty of match-fixing, but won promotion under Didier Deschamps.

Deschamps, who won the Champions League with Juventus as a player in 1996, took charge of the Turin side last summer following their demotion to Serie B, but resigned afer guiding them back to Italy's top-flight.

Ranieri was in charge of Chelsea between September 2000 and May 2004, before he was replaced by Jose Mourinho.

As well as Juventus and Parma, Ranieri has also coached Italian clubs Cagliari, Napoli and Fiorentina.

He also had two spells with Spanish side Valencia as well as coaching Atletico Madrid.

[ Last edited by terencey on 2007-6-4 at 11:15 PM ]
作者: arthur8088    時間: 2007-6-4 11:15 PM

Originally posted by terencey at 2007-6-4 23:11:
BBC -- [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/s...
He's not a very...good coach..He suits the mid-table teams more than champions~~
Let see how GOOD was Chelsea under his management~~

btw, Will we see Lampard wearing Juventus Shirt in next season??
作者: mokbobby    時間: 2007-6-4 11:41 PM

大鑊!!!!
作者: terencey    時間: 2007-6-5 12:04 AM

Originally posted by arthur8088 at 2007-6-4 11:15 PM:

He's not a very...good coach..H...
I think he can do his job with limited talents and resources, but his personality is different from Fergie and Capello, that means he is a "Mr. Nice Guy". I am afraid that he can't control the big names in Juventus squad. He is good at establish the "foundation" of a team, just like what he did for Fiorentina, Valencia and Chelsea. These teams have a great success after he leave.

For Lampard, the reports said he still can't agree a new deal with Chelsea, so there are some rumours that Juventus wants him and Liverpool's Momo Sissoko.   
作者: arthur8088    時間: 2007-6-5 12:19 AM

Originally posted by terencey at 2007-6-5 00:04:

I think he can do his job with ...
he's too nice~~and 沒有江湖地位...so he cant control the big stars like Terry and Lampard at chelsea
for big star, only Buffon is left in Juventus....hehe..i think he can handle other stars~~

Yeh, I was wondering that would Raneiri bring Lampard to Juventus as well....Looks ike it's gonna be true~~
lampard is missing in the New jersery press conference...it's quite serious...He's an icon of Chelsea with highest sale number of jersey.....
作者: athkabd    時間: 2007-6-5 12:30 AM

Originally posted by terencey at 2007-6-5 12:04 AM:

I think he can do his job with ...
我諗祖記都係睇中佢呢點, 過兩年個新骨幹成形之後再搵過個
作者: terencey    時間: 2007-6-5 12:34 AM

Originally posted by arthur8088 at 2007-6-5 12:19 AM:

he's too nice~~and 沒有江湖地...
that's why he is good at establish the "foundation" of the team, not a trophy-getting manager, so his  江湖地位 is not high ....... you see the top managers like Benitez, Mourinho, Fergie, Capello, Lippi, Scolari  ....... they are very determined and even iron-willed, but Claudio hasn't.
作者: chesta    時間: 2007-6-5 01:09 AM

係就係唔係好夠,
不過都好o既,
總好過搵卡比狗番o黎教。
當然如何有納比叔就更perfect啦!
作者: achan87    時間: 2007-6-5 09:45 AM

he is quite good.......
作者: MaxFigo    時間: 2007-6-5 03:13 PM

其實當今名帥之中...有邊個夠膽用自己名譽做賭注
接掌祖記呢個盪手山芋...?
納比就係一個好例子

所以祖記可以搵到雲尼亞里呢個級數o既領隊