Board logo

標題: [轉貼]why it is difficult to find the part time job [打印本頁]

作者: 大中国    時間: 2007-8-14 02:00 AM     標題: [轉貼]why it is difficult to find the part time job

the life is not simple. as the people grow up , they will encounter very difficult and complex problem. thus, they don't often feel happy as they were children. Although i had the good opportunity to oversea study, i don't feel happy as i was at my hometown with my family. Living in a foreign country with the new and strangge people and custom, i have to spend more time to fit in the new environment . However,the living expend is too expenses. So, i want to find the part time job , but it is not easy to find one. this week i don't have class, so i try to go around the street to find the part time job, but i ask for ten stores, just two of them let me leave the phone numbe. now, my monthly expand is increase because i have just had a car, so i have to pay the insurance of the car and the payment of gasoline. although my parents said that they would sponsor every thing for me, but now i am not a teenager again, i am a college student, so i want to find the part time job to share the living expand for my parents.
but why it is so difficult.
作者: Paul71    時間: 2007-8-14 10:50 AM

Where do you live?

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://26fun.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0