Board logo

標題: 伊度亞度達施華重創,場面恐怖... =[ [打印本頁]

作者: Edgar_Davids    時間: 2008-2-24 12:58 AM     標題: 伊度亞度達施華重創,場面恐怖... =[

Eduardo suffers horror break

Arsenal striker Eduardo da Silva suffered an horrific broken leg in the opening minutes of the Premier League clash with Birmingham.

The Croatia international was challenged by Birmingham's Martin Taylor in the third minute of the game at St Andrews with the centre-back being shown an immediate red card by referee Mike Dean.

Eduardo's clearly distressed team-mates immediately signalled to the sidelines that urgent attention was required and the game was held up for seven minutes as he received treatment on the field.

The injury was deemed to be so serious that replays of the incident were not shown on television.

Photographs of the challenge and the immediate aftermath suggest the injury is similar to the break suffered by Manchester United forward Alan Smith during their FA Cup defeat at Liverpool in 2006.

Eduardo is now facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines and is certain to miss the remainder of this campaign and Croatia's Euro 2008 challenge in the summer.

英超第27輪率先打響一場比賽,阿森納客場挑戰伯明翰,開場不久,槍手前鋒達席爾瓦遭遇重傷。

第2分鐘,達席爾瓦帶球突破,伯明翰的中衛馬丁-泰勒凶狠的從正面飛踹,踢中了達席爾瓦的腿,後者當即倒地不起,主裁判對泰勒直接出示了紅牌。

達席爾瓦一直倒在地上,醫護人員進行了緊急救治,甚至用上了氧氣面罩,可能是過度疼痛引發了昏迷。比賽為此中斷了長達7分鐘,達席爾瓦被擔架抬離球場,雙方球迷同時報以掌聲。

當時,阿森納的隊友就顯得十分擔憂,赫萊布和阿德巴約先後雙手合什,為達席爾瓦祈禱。畫面顯示,達席爾瓦的小腿已經折斷變形。

據現場傳來的消息,負責救治達席爾瓦的醫護人員也對傷勢的嚴重表示了震驚,天空電視台沒有播放達席爾瓦受傷的慢鏡頭特寫,他們的解釋是,畫面過于恐怖。

達席爾瓦這次受傷,令溫格又損失了一名主力,兩周後和AC米蘭的比賽,阿森納不得不重新考慮誰來和阿德巴約搭檔鋒線。(丁林)

[ Last edited by Edgar_Davids on 2008-2-24 at 01:08 AM ]
作者: YingTung    時間: 2008-2-24 01:01 AM

....成隻小腿好似跌左出黎咁..
希望無事....

[ Last edited by YingTung on 2008-2-24 at 01:26 AM ]
作者: Edgar_Davids    時間: 2008-2-24 01:05 AM

Although I'm not a big fan of neither Arsenal nor Croatia...
It is always a deeply upset news to hear with....

I've watched that match.... that slide tackle was really killing a player......
No one knew what to do by that time.... all were puzzled....

After that, Gunners became frustrated and lack of powers.....
I can feel how serious it was.....

Eduardo had to leave by wearing Oxygen mask....
He was sent to the hospial and has a surgery immediately......

I felt deeply sad about Eduardo's serious injury......

Martin Taylor was simply without sportsmanship.....
He is simply the shame from the field !!!!

Martin Taylor should be either global banned or asked to seriously confess and say sorry to Eduardo.....   

May God bless Eduardo and let him cure soon....
Hope he can go back to the top form........  
作者: Edgar_Davids    時間: 2008-2-24 01:08 AM

Originally posted by YingTung at 24-2-2008 01:01:
....成隻小腿好似跌左出黎咁..
I don't wanna paste any images and don't encourage any pasting due to the level of horrifying......

The people who are interested should simply search it through news websites by yourselves.....

Thanks....

[ Last edited by Edgar_Davids on 2008-2-24 at 01:09 AM ]
作者: hamsubboy    時間: 2008-2-24 01:08 AM

See the pic!

以下照片可能令人不安.....

http://www.4thegame.com/media/gallery/3379.jpg
http://www.vg.no/bilder/edrum/1203772672438_618.jpg
http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008 ... T20080223211542.jpg
http://www.vg.no/bilder/edrum/1203772672438_618.jpg

[size=-2]I have deleted images you uploaded due to extreme horrify....
Your images were shown directly and they may not be suitable for everyone...

I think pasting link would be better and I've make them at the top of your post...

Regards,

Edgar Davids

[ Last edited by Edgar_Davids on 2008-2-24 at 01:15 AM ]
作者: kt_1984    時間: 2008-2-24 01:15 AM

Me too..actually I am a fans of Man Utd. Although I perceive a draw result to Arsenal a good news in the extent for Man Utd in the title race. But I do really feel very very upset for the news of Eduardo

Serious Injury is always one of the largest enemy to footballers. Hope he can recover as soon as possible. God Bless him
作者: hamsubboy    時間: 2008-2-24 01:16 AM

Edgar,

Before you deleted my post, I have deleted those 2 pics by myself!

I understood your situation!

Anyway, god bless Edu!

[ Last edited by hamsubboy on 2008-2-24 at 01:17 AM ]
作者: 迷途小羔羊    時間: 2008-2-24 01:19 AM

好慘,就算我係支持曼聯,都覺得伊度亞達施華好慘
祝福佢,快d好翻~~
作者: Edgar_Davids    時間: 2008-2-24 01:19 AM

Originally posted by kt_1984 at 24-2-2008 01:15:
Me too..actually I am a fans of Man...
Man Utd's fans can always experienced the feelings of gunner's fans.....
Coz you've one player similar in case, Alan Smith......

It is very very sad to hear that AS has been rested for a whole year.....
It is even dreadful to know that when AS returned, he cannot show his skills before injured.....

作者: runrun    時間: 2008-2-24 01:45 AM

傷人者應該判停賽直至傷者康復為止!
作者: mcjordan    時間: 2008-2-24 01:52 AM

條 友 低 能 架

以 後 咪 踢 啦
作者: ufo    時間: 2008-2-24 01:58 AM

...搞錯AR,踢波既人都知依D可以收腳GA MA,
唔係特登既話...點到唔會搞成咁...
作者: -仔仔仔-    時間: 2008-2-24 02:12 AM

一d體育精神都無
佢唔佩踢波
罰佢終身停賽都唔過分
請為伊度亞度達祈禱

[ Last edited by -仔仔仔- on 2008-2-24 at 02:24 AM ]
作者: kt_1984    時間: 2008-2-24 02:19 AM

Originally posted by Edgar_Davids at 2008-2-24 01:19 AM:

Man Utd's fans can always exper...
Exactly, what you can observe is that Alan Smith, even after his recovery could not go back to his highest level. So......you can imagine how much these injuries cost to a footballer.

Like what Wenger said in his post-match interview, it is much, much more than just his season is over. It is a career-threatening matter
作者: gigg11    時間: 2008-2-24 03:21 AM

本來曼聯大勝一仗,加上阿仙奴作客失分,令我感到十分高興.
但是當我知道阿仙奴的伊度亞度因被對手惡意侵犯而小腿折斷變形後,心裡感到有點難過,他這次的嚴重受傷令我想起史密斯也曾因斷腳要長休一年多.>.<
雖然我很不喜歡阿仙奴,不過我還是很希望伊度亞度能早日康復,我並祝願他的足球職業生涯能維持下去... ...

法比加斯都好唔開心...
作者: 迪達拉姑    時間: 2008-2-24 05:09 AM

Originally posted by runrun at 2008-2-24 01:45 AM:
傷人者應該判停賽直至傷者康復為止!
第1次睇到圖片咁清晰真係成隻腳即時彎左..我認為傷人者直頭要坐監..收埋人命..要以敬效尤!
作者: leeyanta    時間: 2008-2-24 08:06 AM

無緣08歐國盃
作者: 幸運馬迷    時間: 2008-2-24 08:54 AM

any movie abo him ?
作者: Edgar_Davids    時間: 2008-2-24 09:20 AM

Originally posted by 幸運馬迷 at 24-2-2008 08:54:
any movie abo him ?
What kind of clips do you want for ?
Video clips about his normal performance like this ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oScEiHbHRY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQHsQSMT3Rc&feature=related

作者: Edgar_Davids    時間: 2008-2-24 09:32 AM

It is very strange for Arsene Wenger to retract what he has said to the media post-match....

Besides, both Alex McLeish and Steve Bruce said that Martin Taylor wasn't malicious to do that....
Let's see......

Wenger retracts Taylor criticism

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says his initial comments that Birmingham captain Martin Taylor "should never play football again" were "excessive".
Wenger claimed the third-minute tackle which broke Eduardo's leg and earned Taylor a red card was "horrendous".

But later on Saturday Wenger said: "I feel that my comments about Martin Taylor were excessive. I said what I did in the heat of the moment."

"It was a highly emotional afternoon and we were all shocked by the injury."

Eduardo, 24, remained lying on the pitch for seven minutes as medical staff attended to him before he was stretchered off and taken to hospital.

He underwent surgery later on Saturday and will miss the rest of the season, with Wenger fearing a "much longer" absence.

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish sprang to the defence of Taylor.

"Martin's not a dirty player. He's distraught over Eduardo's injury," he said.

Martin Taylor is adamant there was no malicious intent in the tackle and he is deeply upset by the extent of Eduardo's injury

Birmingham statement

"I've seen the challenge and, yes, the studs land on Eduardo's ankle. In slow motion these tackles always look bad but he's not a malicious player - Eduardo was just too quick for him," he explained.

"The referee's done his job, it's a sending off, but Taylor's not a malicious player."

Birmingham released a statement later on Saturday saying the club were "saddened that such a fantastic game of football has been marred by a serious injury".

It added: "Martin Taylor is adamant there was no malicious intent in the tackle and he is deeply upset by the extent of Eduardo's injury.

"Having reviewed the incident, this (no malicious intent) is clearly the case. The club and Martin Taylor would like to send their very best wishes to the player for a speedy recovery."

The seriousness of the injury was apparent as both sets of players and medical staff looked shocked while Eduardo was treated on the pitch.

The Brazilian-born striker now looks certain to miss out on Croatia's participation at Euro 2008 in June.

"It was a massive shock for the team. They've seen what kind of state he was in," Wenger added.

"He's a fantastic guy and to see him in such pain and the shape of his leg was very difficult for the players.

"We hope he comes back quickly but the minimum is his season is over and we are scared that it is much longer."

Wenger hit out at the way he feels his team have been targeted by opponents.

"It goes with the idea that to stop Arsenal you have to kick Arsenal and that kind of thing was waiting to happen," he said.

"Many people have got away with too many bad tackles. We've escaped a few times but it's just not acceptable. If that is football it's better to stop it.

"The worst thing you hear after is that 'he's not the kind of guy who usually does that', but you need to only kill one person one time - it's enough."

Wigan boss Steve Bruce, who signed Taylor from Blackburn when he was Blues boss in February 2004, said his former player would never intentionally hurt anyone.

"Martin Taylor is the biggest, gentlest man," said Bruce. "There will be nobody more upset and sickened than him, there is not a bad bone in his body.

"He would never, ever do anything malicious. He has mis-timed the tackle, and I've seen it. Some would say it is not even a yellow card."
作者: sbbnuftne.    時間: 2008-2-24 10:40 AM

Originally posted by 幸運馬迷 at 2008-2-24 08:54 AM:
any movie abo him ?
http://soccer.rubbishman.net/clip.php?action=play&cid=1804

受傷既video?
作者: amigofans    時間: 2008-2-24 01:16 PM

希望佢吉人天相, 繼續踢好波....

大家都祝福佢啦!!
作者: 心火    時間: 2008-2-24 01:42 PM

佢 腳掌斷筋
作者: eric1874    時間: 2008-2-24 01:44 PM

Originally posted by runrun at 2008-2-24 01:45 AM:
傷人者應該判停賽直至傷者康復為止!
其實好多時足球場上嚴重地鏟傷人應該=傷人。你o係球場外比人打一拳都未必有o係球場入面比人鏟親咁大穫;其實如果睇得出剷人o個個係蓄意ge話,應該採取法律行動,或者停好耐好耐ge賽先岩!!好似當年堅尼特登(佢o係自傳講)踢傷賀蘭特,令佢養傷左多年,最後仲要掛靴,但堅尼最多只係比人停賽幾場,咁係咪就罰到佢le?試諗下賀蘭特因為lee一次受傷失去左幾多野。從lee d角度去睇足球,真係只是一個野蠻遊戲
作者: 皇馬_王子    時間: 2008-2-24 06:55 PM

Arsenal’s spokesperson Amanda Doherty confirmed the surgery was successful. Official information about the severity of the injury as well as prognostics about recovery time will be officially disclosed by the club tomorrow. Journalists will not have a chance to talk to Eduardo until the club allows it, and that won’t be tomorrow, nor while he’s in the hospital.

From the Croatian Media

Summary -
“Looks like the injury isn’t as horrid as it looks. Apparently the first info Primorac got from Arsenal’s doctors is that Edu is rather looking at a 6 months break, not a year-long one.“Looks like the injury isn’t as horrid as it looks. Apparently the first info Primorac got from Arsenal’s doctors is that Edu is rather looking at a 6 months break, not a year-long one. He was promptly operated in Birmingham where it was established that he’d only broken his outer bone (fibula) in his left foot, whereas the inner bone was left intact.only broken his outer bone (fibula) in his left foot, whereas the inner bone was left intact. This was confirmed by both Gary Lewin and Edu’s wife. Further exams will be taken in London, where Edu will be transported tomorrow

估計佢要抖六個月 , 都算係不幸中之大幸 , 上次施斯都抖左幾長時間先出得番
作者: bigfish    時間: 2008-2-24 07:34 PM

Originally posted by eric1874 at 2008-2-24 01:44 PM:

其實好多時足球場上嚴重地鏟傷人應...
係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
btw 伊度亞度有冇份踢英格蘭出局? 如果係可能冥冥中有主宰
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
作者: 800    時間: 2008-2-24 07:35 PM

Originally posted by 皇馬_王子 at 2008-2-24 06:55 PM:
Arsenal’s spokesperson Amanda Doher...
施斯冇佢咁傷,佢直情踏到隻腳90度
作者: runrun    時間: 2008-2-24 07:47 PM

Originally posted by bigfish at 2008-2-24 07:34 PM:

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
只可以用"賤格" "冷血" "禽獸"黎形容你!
作者: hamsubboy    時間: 2008-2-24 08:12 PM

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
你講得對, 呢個世界有好多事冥冥中有主宰,
包括果d"不負責任"說話的人, 會好快有報應降臨身上.

掛靴當然係看早定遲, 而不是被一個粗野的英格蘭人踢跛以至掛靴

如果因為伊度亞度有份踢英格蘭出局, 因而觸動一個粗野的英格蘭人向佢進行報復式踢傷, 而其他英格蘭人覺得呢d叫"冥冥中有主宰", 是什麼道理??????
英格蘭人呀!英格蘭人呀! 報應會好快降臨你身上!

[ Last edited by hamsubboy on 2008-2-24 at 08:13 PM ]
作者: Xtravagant    時間: 2008-2-24 08:21 PM

not a football expert, but I do know that footballers wear shin pad to prevent these sort of accidents...

but that tackle seemed to break the shin pad first and went on break the ankle / foot ? That's a very scary tackle..

god bless edu~
作者: hamsubboy    時間: 2008-2-24 08:24 PM

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
如果呢一下係五五波(50 50) 而踢傷, 你可以話"冥冥中有主宰",
其他人無禁把火.

你有無睇果腳呀? 對方又唔係射門, 豪無威脅, 無lala一腳伸落去.
作者: Edgar_Davids    時間: 2008-2-24 09:10 PM

News about Eduardo's injury: (QUOTE from other forum)
Manager Arsène Wenger revealed more details of the break, saying that Eduardo suffered multiple breaks on the same leg.

Wenger said: "The minimum is that Eduardo's season is over and we are scared that it is much worse.

"The first diagnosis is very, very bad. He appears to have broken his shin, fibula and ankle."

The Arsenal manager also called on for Martin Taylor to be banned for life from the game.
One of the ambulance technicians who was involved with the aftermath of the injury, also expressed his thoughts on the incident.

Keith Bringley said: "When they got the sock off, it was clear that he had an open fracture. His bone was sticking through the skin and his leg was in an 'L' shape.

"It had looked like a straightforward break but he was in too much pain for an ordinary break.

"We administered a painkiller and they had to get a translator out on to the pitch because the lad doesn't speak English.

"We put a vacuum splint on it to immobilise him and gave him oxygen once he was on the stretcher.

"We knew it was serious because he went straight by ambulance to the Selly Oak trauma unit while normal football injuries go from here to Heartlands Hospital in Birmingham."
Sky match director Grant Best, who made the decision not to show a replay of the injury to viewers, said: "The reaction of Cesc Fabregas told me it was a bad injury so I quickly looked at the replay.

"That told me it was a very bad injury and we weren't going to show it. It looked like his foot was hanging from his leg.

"It is the most horrific injury I have seen in 13 years of working in football and it reminded me immediately of David Busst's injury."

David Busst was a Coventry City defender who suffered a compound fracture of the tibia and fibula in a collision with Manchester United defender Denis Irwin during a match at Old Trafford in April 1996.

The leg break was so bad that the bone pierced the skin and Busst's blood had to be cleared from the pitch.

He never played professionally again. United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel, who witnessed the injury, required counselling afterwards.

作者: Edgar_Davids    時間: 2008-2-24 09:12 PM

Originally posted by 心火 at 24-2-2008 13:42:
佢 腳掌斷筋
據雲加所講,
佢係脛骨(shin)、腓骨(fibula)、ankle(足踝)嚴重骨折....
作者: Edgar_Davids    時間: 2008-2-24 09:59 PM

Originally posted by bigfish at 24-2-2008 19:34:

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
言下之意, 即係下個斷腳會到 尼高卡蘭積卡 或者 哥路卡

夠唔夠膽同我賭一鋪 ?

非常簡單, side bet EF 分 500 分,
"歐洲國家杯 揭幕日", 即 二零零八年六月七日 為期限,

如果 尼高卡蘭積卡 或者 哥路卡 是但一個 於 歐洲國家杯 揭幕日 前 因傷退選,

本人 Account (Edgar_Davids) 自扣 500 過畀 閣下.

相反,

如果 尼高卡蘭積卡 同 哥路卡 兩個都 出席到 歐洲國家杯,

閣下 Account (bigfish) 被扣 500 毋需 過畀 我.

閣下意下如何 ?

如何閣下 冇信心 / 唔夠膽 同我賭, 我亦冇辦法.

Sports討論版 版主

Edgar_Davids 字

作者: 托迪仔T    時間: 2008-2-24 11:50 PM

阿 仙 奴 官 方 公 佈  施 華 將 養 傷 近 一 年

(15:20   24-2-2008)

阿 仙 奴 會 方 於 英 國 時 間 七 時 召 開 記 者 會 , 公 佈 射 手 伊 度 亞 度 達 施 華 的 傷 勢 , 指 施 華 已 於 下 午 進 行 近 五 小 時 的 手 術 , 進 展 亦 非 常 成 功 。 現 時 施 華 的 斷 腳 需 以 鋼 板 鑲 穩 , 但 由 於 傷 勢 非 常 嚴 重 , 據 醫 生 的 估 計 , 需 養 傷 近 十 個 月 , 甚 至 一 年 的 時 間 , 讓 斷 骨 自 動 癒 合 。 官 方 亦 宣 佈 , 施 華 將 會 提 早 收 咧 , 緣 盡 聯 賽 和 歐 聯 的 賽 事 。

好可憐...
希望佢早d好返
作者: hizaku    時間: 2008-2-25 12:03 AM

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
perfect example of a scum's saying
作者: sky308    時間: 2008-2-25 12:17 AM

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
足球比賽有贏有輸
只可以怪自己技不如人
被人地踢出局之後見人地傷左係到講埋d風涼話
真係有d覺得有失英國人既風範
作者: littlepig    時間: 2008-2-25 12:30 AM

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
係人都會死,睇下d契弟早定遲橫屍街頭
作者: 王晶    時間: 2008-2-25 03:03 AM

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
英格蘭 年年出去踢大賽都比人踢出局
照你咁講  咁死得人多囉~
作者: 王晶    時間: 2008-2-25 03:08 AM

Originally posted by 托迪仔T at 2008-2-24 11:50 PM:
阿 仙 奴 官 方 公 佈  施 華 將 養 傷 近 一 年

(15:20   24-2-2008)

阿 仙 奴 會 方 於 英 國 時 間 七 時 召 開 記 者 會 , 公 佈 射 手 伊 度 亞 度 達 施 華 的 傷 勢 , 指 施 華 已 於 下 午 進 行 近 五 小 時 的 手 術 , 進 展 亦 非 常 成 功 。 現 時 施 華 的 斷 腳 需 以 鋼 板 鑲 穩 , 但 由 於 傷 勢 非 常 嚴 重 , 據 醫 生 的 估 計 , 需 養 傷 近 十 個 月 , 甚 至 一 年 的 時 間 , 讓 斷 骨 自 動 癒 合 。 官 方 亦 宣 佈 , 施 華 將 會 提 早 收 咧 , 緣 盡 聯 賽 和 歐 聯 的 賽 事 。
比想像中好喇 一年仲踢得番波
睇果張想幾恐怖 好似甩左咁 再睇埋D其他隊友個樣
我仲諗住佢 從此就要掛鞋  不過我估佢以後都幾難回復以往既水平
呢獲咁金 一定有陰影 實就住就住咁踢
作者: yeung hiu he    時間: 2008-2-25 09:39 AM

Originally posted by Edgar_Davids at 2008-2-24 09:59 PM:

言下之意, 即係下...
副版主,我支持你, 有d 人不經大腦成日覺得英格蘭係比"人"踢出局,
呢d 人同英格蘭一樣不思進取, 只懂埋怨人, 無自己反省下是否自己都有問題,
今次達施華重創如果覺得是克羅地亞踢英格蘭出局的惡果, 我估果條友
應該好好反省下自己!
講番達施華件事, 條友都唔係路, 開左波兩分鐘, 人地又唔係射波, 剛剛控波
就比人剷落去, 真係正一契弟來架, 頂佢個肺搞到廠仔失去一個射手!
果條友應該終身監禁, 以後不准落場踢波, 完全污辱哂足球精神, 污辱左神聖的
足球!
作者: Hayamimocomichi    時間: 2008-2-25 10:29 AM

大魚哥都無咩惻隱之心,講得出呢番話都係枉為人. 你試下咁傷法,我一定會開香檳興祝你收皮.
作者: amigofans    時間: 2008-2-25 12:33 PM

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
早d訓啦你!
d曲線玩得多都厭啦...

[ Last edited by amigofans on 2008-2-25 at 12:34 PM ]
作者: iknow    時間: 2008-2-25 01:23 PM

我覺得...佢今次ge斷腳比起史密夫同施斯ge更恐怖...
作者: bunce2806    時間: 2008-2-25 01:35 PM

Our friend must have lost really big bucks betting that England would make Euro 2008......
作者: lungchimo    時間: 2008-2-25 04:03 PM

God bless him, get well soon
作者: brightlee    時間: 2008-2-25 04:21 PM

Be honest, from referee point of views, there'd should be straight Red and heavy banned for M Taylor... but on the other hand, do I think M Taylor means to have this kinds of tackle? I don't think so, because what I saw the photos, like the announcements from Birmingham and M Taylor, it'd be really bad luck....
think deeply, it'd be the first touch for Da Silva and M Taylor. Also if you watched the game, there'd be some ceremony to 1 of the favour players in Birmingham City passed away on that day. So I never feel M Taylor got intention to do that tackle. I.e. you could see why both teams got a shocked and they didn't fight each others... (do you get what I mean?) and Arsenal players were really generous to kick the ball out of bounds to let Birmingham City took their substitution after M Taylor got sent off.

On the other hand, I would agree what Arsene Wenger told to media after the game, it'd be the right time to review all the bad tackles in Premier League, I saw so many cases even referees didn't  give a card to player with some dangerous tackles....
作者: bunce2806    時間: 2008-2-25 06:39 PM

Originally posted by brightlee at 2008-2-25 04:21 PM:
Be honest, from referee point of vi...
Agree completely.  It's a bit like the "elbow strikes" in the past when 2 players jump up to head the ball.  It may not be delliberate, but also used to cause such bad injuries that most referees are now pretty alert to this and act quickly to stamp it out.  Let's see it also happen for late and clumsy tackles.

Hope Eduardo comes back fitter and stronger than before. He's a strong character and a talented player, and deserves a successful career (see BBC report http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/7261466.stm)
作者: 呀傑    時間: 2008-2-25 07:40 PM

痴線!!"條友真係有x病!!!咁樣產落去....
NO BAD WORDS ALLOW IN HERE!!!!!!

[ Last edited by brightlee on 2008-2-25 at 09:50 PM ]
作者: michelle_tom    時間: 2008-2-25 07:44 PM

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
你講野真係好冇品
唔夠想像你竟然可以咁冷血!

Eduardo! Support you"
作者: kubrick    時間: 2008-2-25 08:27 PM

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
無言以對..........
作者: yungting0623    時間: 2008-2-25 08:50 PM

見到佢咁樣俾人剷落去,真係心都寒埋........
自己試過條腓骨斷左一半......都已經痛到............
佢成條斷左.....真係痛到好似自己都感受到,再經歷多一次咁..........
衷心希望佢快d好番啦......
作者: iknow    時間: 2008-2-25 09:37 PM

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
你係咪人黎ga??
足球員對腳重要過好多野...
冇腳冇事業...
足球比賽有輸有贏, 英格蘭出局係自己踢得差...同埋人地踢得好...
人地入你波, 就要人地斷腳, 你變態ga??

掛靴係有分happy ending同埋黯然退休...
係人都會退休, 但唔會個個都希望衰收尾, 係因為嚴重傷患而退出...
做人要有人性...講野果時都要認為自己係一個人...
作者: zxc3201163    時間: 2008-2-26 12:05 AM

Originally posted by runrun at 2008-2-24 07:47 PM:

只可以用"賤格" "冷血" "禽獸"黎形容你!
兄弟,唔好侮辱依3個詞語
作者: Raul    時間: 2008-2-26 12:53 AM

Martin Taylor should be banned for life or as long as da Silva returns
作者: tovic    時間: 2008-2-26 01:10 AM

Originally posted by brightlee at 2008-2-25 04:21 PM:
Be honest, from referee point of vi...
i agreed to u.

I watched the live game, i do think M Taylor not intentionally went for De Silva foot, of course i agreed he is too serious in his first tackle attempt (since ppl need time to get involved in the game and not ready for such tackle), it is too early la. .....just my guess, if this tackle happened say around 50 or 60 mins during the game, may be De Silva already ready for hard tackle mentally, he may know when to jump to avoid such tackle....

Anyway, what we are saying now just wild guess and most important is De Silva to get well soon, this is important
(heard from internet news that M Taylor went hospital to see him and De Silva forgave him already).

[ Last edited by tovic on 2008-2-26 at 01:11 AM ]
作者: freeze0912    時間: 2008-2-26 10:11 AM

重點係好番都去唔到最高水平
so poor....
作者: brightlee    時間: 2008-2-26 11:10 AM

I did researching during lunch break about career stats of Martin Taylor.
One thing I feel really surprised is: He got 2 red cards in his career, the first red card that he received it, which is about 8 or 9 years ago. He also got less than 10 yellow cards in his career! In this case, it’d be proved that the words from Steve Bruce and Alex McLeish should be right, Martin Taylor is not that ‘bad’ person as you may think. It maybe really unfortunately case. If you could be Martin Taylor, you may feel badly after this incident.

[ Last edited by brightlee on 2008-2-26 at 01:14 PM ]
作者: amigofans    時間: 2008-2-26 12:17 PM

Originally posted by Edgar_Davids at 2008-2-24 09:59 PM:

言下之意, 即係下...
好心就咪咁易比人觸動神經啦....尤其比條魚...

來來去去三覆被, 曼聯, 英格蘭, 碧咸, 邪惡軸心...

反射果個條曲線就黎可以圍繞地球一周...

佢玩左咁耐佢都唔厭, 全因為你地肯同佢癲...

我作為一個曼聯, 英格蘭, 碧咸既fans,
見到呢d自以為聰明仔既人玩完你地一次又一次,
真係覺得非常無奈...

好心認真d諗下佢咩目的, 咪同佢癲啦唔該你地...