Board logo

標題: Priorities of Reading [打印本頁]

作者: maksim2046    時間: 2008-10-15 12:58 PM     標題: Priorities of Reading

Time is limited, but what we want or need to do is unlimited. So, we need to set our priorities right to decide which thing to do first. For example: 1. Staying with you and helping you. 2. Fulfilling the requirements of paid jobs. 3. Improving the dictionaries. 4. Writing. 5. Reading. 6. Learning English. 7. Learning web-building. 8. Watching football matches.

How to choose between the things we want to do, i.e. our interests, and the things we need to do, i.e. the paid jobs? It is easy to say the paid jobs should be our top priorities because they are our responsibilities. However, pursuing our interests gives us the meaning of life and happiness, which drives us to do others things, including our jobs, better. Certainly, the best case is that our interests and our jobs overlap, where we will see our jobs accomplished better and better.

As for reading, we can set another priority list, to decide what to read first in our limited time. We may choose to read a magazine, a novel, a website or the responses of Iron Meek. Meanings and interests underlie our choices. It is meaningful if we can gain some knowledge or wisdom from what we read; interesting if we enjoy the process of reading.

You are now reading my composition. Thanks for considering reading my website as a priority. As an unqualified writer, I know my compositions can neither bring you knowledge nor pleasure, some of my views may even be opposing. It is just because of your care of me, you bother and continue to read my worthless compositions. I owe you deep gratitude for your love and support.

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://26fun.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0