Board logo

標題: [愛情診療室] WHAT SHOULD I DO!? [打印本頁]

作者: YIn=.=    時間: 2005-7-5 06:20 PM     標題: WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

Sori for u guys that i dunno how to write chinese
I know her in the school four years ago
and she sit beside me almost 2 years
During these three years, we became a very good frd.....i will tell her everythg i know and she also tell me all the thgs about her. I started go to school and after school wif her almost 2-3 times per week.
And in the third that i knew her, i feel that i begin loving her.( she is a sweet girl) And i hv told her that but she reject me , she told me i am not safty enough. She always say that i treat other girl is same as her and so many girls around me. But that's not the truth. I treat her is the best. Everyone know that. All my friends and her friends know i love her so much. But after she rejected me, we got about 2 month didn't contact. Cox i can't face her again. During this year summer, she did a summer job and know a boy frd. At that time, i am very down. But unfortunately, i needed to study oversea. Before the month i needed to go oversea, i found her again and i told her everythgs in my heart.( eg. i love her. i dun wanna her to hv a bf). After that , she break wif her bf next day and begin wif me. So we got a sweet month and she told me she will wait me.
After i went to study,i got contact wif her almost once a day. About two months later, my frd told me that she got a new boyfrd. ( i can't believe) When i backed to hong kong during this chirstmax holiday, she told me that she got a boyfriend. We break. Finished the holiday , i knew a girl friend .She treated me very good. But we break after two months cox she know that i can't forget my ex- girl frd so she want to break wif me.
Now , i back to hk. And i know that she got in trouble wif her boyfriend. And she told me that she love me more than love him and she said that if u want her to be my girlfriend, she will be.
I dunno wt should i do!? CAn u guys help me!?
i dun wanna to hurt someone again!?
THx
作者: slwong3    時間: 2005-7-5 09:25 PM

just ask yourself

do you still like that girl?
if you still like that girl, there is nothing you need to worry about
作者: cymok3782    時間: 2005-7-5 11:18 PM

totally agree with you Bro. slwong3

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://26fun.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0