娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » [真‧頑童俱樂部] 延續篇2008 -- ∞ | 快啲入嚟繼續呱呱嘈啦 |
返回列表 回復 發帖
http://www.ihao.org/ss/html/37/t-37337.html
撐真民主 , 反專業壟斷 ;
為基層 , 投社民 !!!

撐真民主 , 反專業壟斷 ;
為基層 , 投社民 !!!
好眼瞓............未瞓過...............
終於都贏咗隻過渡活躍症, 佢終於都頂唔順瞓到成隻死豬咁要我抱番酒店..........
但我都無晒電..........ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz........ ...
BOYDWAN 發表於 2010-3-14 03:12 PM
死佬 , 文評呀~~
撐真民主 , 反專業壟斷 ;
為基層 , 投社民 !!!
好~ 出街繼續睇狗仔, 夜d 見~
BOYDWAN 發表於 2010-3-15 11:18 AM
文評呀死佬 !!!
撐真民主 , 反專業壟斷 ;
為基層 , 投社民 !!!
我無話呀吓~
**** 本內容被作者隱藏 ****
BOYDWAN 發表於 2010-3-15 11:07 PM
文評呢??? 死佬
撐真民主 , 反專業壟斷 ;
為基層 , 投社民 !!!
鬼咩, 我同ruby 去睇樓, 佢一路睇都一路話價錢唔合理, 拍得住東京.........話喺新加坡或者美國買house 好過~
其實有好多地方嘅樓市同通漲真係需要大幅下調........可惜, 有d 嘢雖然好多人都明, 但係講到利益仲 ...
BOYDWAN 發表於 2010-3-16 12:10 AM
咁幾時有文評先???
撐真民主 , 反專業壟斷 ;
為基層 , 投社民 !!!
佢話有d 字佢唔明, 要我解釋比佢知~
哎呀, 我真係笑死, 竹昇妹睇甘仔色文~
BOYDWAN 發表於 2010-3-16 12:23 AM
你講緊邊篇先???
撐真民主 , 反專業壟斷 ;
為基層 , 投社民 !!!
參見各位版主,小弟有一事相求。
155220 發表於 2010-3-20 01:47 PM
15仔 , 好耐無見
撐真民主 , 反專業壟斷 ;
為基層 , 投社民 !!!
打緊一場好大既仗...勝敗會影響我一生
155220 發表於 2010-3-20 01:50 PM
咩仗???
撐真民主 , 反專業壟斷 ;
為基層 , 投社民 !!!
Reading--It's Jinxed
In Hong Kong , i have not heard any story about bad things happen due to some omens , but i know some story about that in foreign . Some people say that , if you carry purple crystal , you will be good luck in the begining . But after , it will make you have bad luck . Another side , some people say purple crystal some time would absorb spirit , some time would release spirit . Of course , this is a hearsay , there is no evidence about that .

Listening--April Fool's Day"
I am not like to fool other , but some time i have do this . In my experience of fooling other , my would fool other in some discussion net in internet . This discussion net have many people to open some topic about beautiful photo . I would open a topic , but in the topic just have some ugly photo . When they looked the topic , this made them scare . But some time , I was fooled by this way .

I don't like to fool , because some time we can not to differentiate what is just for fun or bully . In Hong Kong , bully in school is becoming a big problem  . Some time , when the bad students bully others , they would say "this is just play with you" . I think that , if it will hurt other people , we should not to do again .

Reading--It's Your Lucky Number
I think that , we can not say superstition is a bad thing or stupid thing , this is because superstition is a part of tradition . For example , I have seem some information about "feng shui" . This say "feng shui" is a environment science . There have one example in ancient , "feng shui" some time would say that  if there have a river in front of your house , this will carry good luck for you . In fact , traffic is not good in ancient , if there have a river in front of your house , this is explain that you can easy to go out or come back , so you have more chance to build your wealth . Now , some people think back their  attitude about tradition religion , like the popular movie "Avatar" .

Reading--Internet Commerce Evaluated
I dislike shopping online , in fact I don't know how to shopping online . I think that if i shopping , I like see the real thing , I can know their color , but shopping online , we just can see the photo . So , the first problem is we don't know the photo is real or not . In another side , when you shopping online , you need to supply your account number or credit card number , I am afraid the shopping net use my information to do some thing that I don't want to do . And  then , i have try to shopping online , but this is too difficult for me .

Of course , shopping online have it's advantage . For example , some thing you want to buy , but you can't find in the real world , and then you can find it in shopping net . Now , shopping online is very important , and it's importance is grow up . So , I hope shopping net can improve this to easily and their safe .

Reading--The Early Days and Beyond
Now , people see TV many hours a day , we will absorb a lot of information from TV , so the quality of TV is very important . Particularly for childern , because have not concept about what is right or wrong , if TV show some bad thing and they learn it , this is not a good effect of TV . In Hong Kong , some people like father and mother are claim to monitor TV programme .

Another side , TV can help we absorb information what happened in other side of the world . This we can know what happened of the world . Some time , it is can make some thinking to popular . It is very important of popular culture . If the world have not TV , popular song or popular star can not popular like now . We can't think about what happened if the world have not TV .
撐真民主 , 反專業壟斷 ;
為基層 , 投社民 !!!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » [真‧頑童俱樂部] 延續篇2008 -- ∞ | 快啲入嚟繼續呱呱嘈啦 |

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。