我係用i-cable``但上到
我都係 i cable~
但係完全無事bor~
會唔會係條cable 線接得唔好?
試吓經一啲 proxy 網站來上,例如:
http://www.megaproxy.com/freesurf/

如果上到,就係 i-cable 問題,否則應該唔關事。
我都係用i-cable ....又係上唔到xanga wor....

又真係用呢個網址可以睇到xanga wor....咁究竟i-cable發生咩事??
我都係, 有無好人幫下手
Originally posted by s00pc at 2007-6-30 04:53 PM:
我都係用i-cable ....又係上唔到xanga wor....

又真係用呢個網址可以睇到xanga wor....咁究竟i-cable發生咩事??
可能係 xanga 仆左您個 IP (61.15.xxx.xxx),問吓佢地係唔係囉。

如果唔關 xanga 事,咁就似係 i-cable 仆左 xanga 啦,應該可以打去 i-cable 投訴,再唔得可以去電訊管理局 (OFTA);OFTA 投訴信可以參考下面樣本:
To: [email protected]
Subject: i-cable Broadband service blocks access to website

I am a subscriber of i-cable’s broadband service.

Recently, I have attempted to access the website xanga (自己加 URL) but was unable to.

At first, I thought the website was down.  But then it came to my attention that the website was still running, but it had been blocked by i-cable. I was prevented by i-cable from accessing the xanga websites from my broadband account.  I confirmed this by accessing the website via an anonymous proxy server, which it worked.

The administrator of xanga confirms the site is being purposely blocked by i-cable.

I am very upset that i-cable has decided to censor what I may access on the internet. I am a paying subscriber and I am entitled to access any internet site I wish.

Please do something about this at once. I believe i-cable may be in violations of its license conditions.
[ Last edited by acery2k on 2007-6-30 at 06:12 PM ]
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 邊位用i-cable上網?請進...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。