<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 煩請各位brother入黎幫我拆拆,讀書問題
返回列表 回復 發帖

煩請各位brother入黎幫我拆拆,讀書問題

我讀緊ive時裝系; P( n. l6 G$ A
我想做個時裝買手& I# @$ |4 l  V, f; \
high dip 要讀4年,我今年17歲
. D# c. Q2 u' ]6 n各位比下意見我讀完個high dip而家出面多數承唔承認high dip或者榮譽學士& H+ z) B" k2 B7 G$ A7 ~$ q+ N
定係過美國做1年交換生學好英文先因為我過多年18歲無得做,皮費重好多# r9 _" Q5 I* w1 a% I3 l8 }
同埋有無brother讀緊/做緊時裝,可以比d意見細佬
洗唔洗貼2次呀
; v8 c; `$ U! b" _3 B- x4 \: a$ A2 K( t" ?/ q7 @
http://www.26fun.com/bbs/viewthr ... ge=1&highlight=
打9肥堡 大聯盟
Originally posted by BeachBoy at 2006-11-20 11:17 PM:7 Z9 o# D7 \7 A2 \% k% |/ ~
洗唔洗貼2次呀, n6 q4 L3 K  c

' Q+ j3 k' a( T- }( Ihttp://www.26fun.com/bbs/viewthr ... ge=1&highlight=
  e8 e# Z) m$ n# q# e  J! n5 L) eSORRYSORRY,,有個BROTHER提醒左我貼錯區,所以,,,,
, N+ L6 R9 _4 M/ C係LOR,SORRY,請幫我DEL左果個丫,THX
Can't say anything about fashion buyer career. But I think spending $ to the U.S. to learn english is not worth it. You won't improve your english much because it's too short of time but it would cost a lot of $.
! M+ E( e4 V) R1 ?4 {$ v- [) D2 T5 `* L
[ Last edited by sk on 2006-11-21 at 04:24 PM ]
Originally posted by sk at 2006-11-21 04:22 PM:0 i: f6 E; X! A) [! ^( r( F
Can't say anything about fashion bu...
9 L' z0 p6 }4 R  k5 K' |8 H4 z! tthx,但交換生每日都要對住外國人講英文,唔會進步得好快ma?
Originally posted by lky010185 at 2006-11-22 07:56 PM:
9 [; k4 i& k: l4 {, k- C
/ R3 c6 u7 T3 t& k: Z6 rthx,但交換生每日都要對住外國人講英文,唔會進步得好快ma?
5 n0 A9 M5 Z) k% ~, W) i
* n' r7 g4 ^9 E4 q) wI disagree with what SK said that gaining 1 year of experience in the U.S. is not 'worth it'.  It all depends on how you define 'worth' and how you plan to use your 1 year there.  If you go to schools with lots of Chinese and all you speak is Chinese, then you're wasting your $.  Find a situation where you're forced to speak English in your daily life.  Try to make friends with non-Chinese.  Learn other people's culture.  Even volunteer (I don't think you can work with a student visa) at school or community center will gain you lots of experience you won't learn from books.' b  q8 ~/ i7 ]1 q# Y; ]) i& U
& h6 I% d! G8 g; M0 l! B
And having a foreign country study experience in your resume is definitely a plus when you go interview for jobs.
Originally posted by stockman at 2006-11-23 03:48 AM:" n4 ^, y, g  [1 d

' D* z% n& @* e" |7 ?9 B$ q3 a% i0 e
I disagree with what SK said th...
/ @5 o/ |) S6 m9 N
thx stockman ,多謝你地ge意見,,,我想過us ge決心都大左了,希望到時返黎可以提升到我ge英文,請問交換生過去除左讀英文仲要學乜,其他科對於1個會考英文只得E(sB) ge人會唔會聽得好辛苦?
Originally posted by lky010185 at 2006-11-25 02:15 AM:
# g* _2 H, d/ H: O' C
) n% p5 l/ p; z+ Othx stockman ,多謝你地ge意見,,...
1 p% P, |: k( ]/ L( V; H$ s
: w5 }+ x0 L( K7 |' z4 `) mSince I'm not familiar with your Exchange Student program I can't give you any advice on the details.  But from my personal experience, the grade you got from your HKCEE is not quite relevant to how hard/easy you can verbally communicate with people in English in the U.S.
' L0 H0 L( m: _* y+ j0 F0 `7 r& k1 D
I graduated from a Chinese high school in HK before coming to the U.S. years ago and got a D in English in HKCEE.  I thought I started learning ABC in kindergarten and was quite confident about my English ability....until I met reality here when I had to open my mouth to talk.7 C7 C6 Z9 x) y% t% }8 [6 l* m7 f8 K

: I5 V: U7 }, PJust remember this: textbook English is different from everyday English.3 v: ?! _4 ]" P' s
7 E# g( B8 h5 m
In textbook they taught you to reply 'I am fine.  Thank you.  And you?' when people ask you 'How are you?'  In real life, you most likely just say 'great', 'so-so', 'I've had better days', and many other variations.  And unless you are dealing with people in a business setting, you mostly likely don't need to worry too much about your grammar when speaking.
* V% f/ d5 g6 ^) @! p# P% P, H- T# J- c& F: {% }. t
Also, don't be afraid to make mistake when speaking as people usually are very considerate when they know English is not your first language.  They're more patient and try to help you out too, as long as you have the encourage to speak.  If you're too shy to speak, you will never learn.
; P: [# ^0 V0 h! ?, G' m  t- Z# h) o% w& o- j
Listening and speaking also go hand-in-hand and you rarely can speak well without good listening skill.  I'd say don't waste your $ on those educational CDs but rather listen to more English songs or TVs.
真係好多謝stockman 花咁大心機同時間打呢篇回覆1 M( F. L' T. n% |/ T
係呀,我而家係toy'Rus 度做pt,都明白到係textbook上面學ge野同真係溝通有好大分別
: o( o( C! x6 M. s; a有時同外國人講解d野ge時候,我講黎講去應黎應去都果幾句,搞到成個對話都好悶- w5 ?/ P2 L( U9 U5 s$ W
但見d上司同外國人講解ge時候,用詞豐富好多,成個過程好流暢,我諗lei d就係平時成日講英文同少講ge分別/ ~; v6 i% i+ i% {! r( p

6 H6 h/ R7 D: g0 e! k" i- h1 A最後希望版主見到可以+分比stockman,因為佢真係好熱心幫其他會員^^
Originally posted by lky010185 at 2006-11-26 04:42 AM:5 n+ {6 C* n" l  Y: W
真係好多謝stockman 花咁大心機同時間...
! C9 o) s& H+ A1 |3 e5 n" Q

' W! r: y% u* C6 hI wish you the best of luck if you indeed decide to go study in the U.S.  Take full advantage of your opportunity as you are young only once in your life.  You can affort to make mistakes in high school but you're not in U you need to plan carefully.2 {; L3 o$ U+ Q; ^; k* A. [2 A% }) x
8 L  K- p4 }: b) d5 E- m
I went through similar situations like you do now and I simply wanted to share what I know to help.  :-)
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 煩請各位brother入黎幫我拆拆,讀書問題

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。