Anal Sex

Does anal sex hurt?
你噏乜?
佢問肛交痛唔痛呀?
好簡單啫,條女第1次一定痛,仲要好痛果種
果度根本唔係咁用,你試下塞野落自己屎眼睇下痛唔痛咪知囉
其實屎眼唔好玩既,污穢不特止,插緊條腸啵~~
試過就知唔好玩!!
Can you not use complex word, I don't get what you are talking about.
我一定唔會咁玩!!
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-12-14 01:02 PM:
好簡單啫,條女第1次一定痛,仲要好痛果...
你好似試過咁啵~
Originally posted by iMacc at 2005-12-14 03:35 PM:

你好似試過咁啵~
冇錯。就係試過先覺得唔好玩
所以玩過幾次就唔玩喇,不過屎眼真係好緊
個人覺得唔同feel架
但小心"猛"出來果時有d野痴住你細佬呀
Originally posted by night at 2005-12-14 02:13 PM:
我一定唔會咁玩!!
agree ,it is so dirty
Originally posted by sherryliu at 2005-12-14 13:45:
Can you not use complex word, I don't get what you are talking about.
sherry, it seems you don't understand what they were talking about, right?
actually, it's really hurt if you are the first time to do anal sex and it takes time to make you feeling better,  maybe you can enjoy it later but first of all, I think you need to know  is anul sex is not a comfortable sexual act (for both male or female) because you hadn't got enough excretion from your anus so that's painstaking if you don't use something for help.  besides, don't forget your anus is a place to let you to have a movement, after a big pressure activates(anul sex of course~), faeces will rush out as you cannot control your muscle at that moment as well, then both of you need to face to an embarrassed situration.............(also need to clean up the place at once~)

whatever, I don't think anul sex is abnormal as because I usually did the same act with my girls (but it's really takes time to build up the skill), you just need to know what you & your boyfriend need to prepare, hope my suggestion helpful.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » Anal Sex

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。