<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
曼聯1:0曼城
我最愛的是MANCHESTER UNITED
Originally posted by szeto at 2005-9-10 10:58 PM:
曼聯1:0曼城
咁happy-.-""

1:1係合理既
今場體力輸左,中場輸左
入左1粒就死守...........唔係vds真係輸埋

無可否認無左c7攻力炸左好多
c維e個bomb,爆左佢無咁煩-.-
買個中堅la.....

C.朗拿度將缺維拉利爾一仗

下周三曼聯歐冠杯首仗對維拉利爾,C.朗拿度應會繼續缺陣。

該名二十歲球員的父親於上周二離世,領隊費格遜將給予C.朗拿度更長的時間陪伴家人。

費格遜道:「我們已告訴他,好好陪著母親,直到一切事情辦妥為止。」

「他自己會決定何時回來,不過我不認為他會在周三上陣。」H

[ Last edited by 瑞比 on 2005-9-11 at 06:34 PM ]
我想問曼聯果球點輸架?
曼聯主場比曼城逼和1:1
唉,無奈=.=
下場作客濳艇有D危
好驚好驚好驚
訓前一推
Originally posted by 迷途小羔羊 at 2005-9-11 07:42 PM:
我想問曼聯果球點輸架?
後面無睇,屋企人睇titanic-.-

今晚話你知..........

科蘭重回奧脫福對曼聯

Diego Forlan is itching to prove himself when his Villarreal side face former club Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League.

Forlan managed just ten goals for United from his 63 appearances, and Sir Alex Ferguson was keen to offload him to the Spanish outfit.

However, the Uruguayan proved that he was no flop by firing in 25 goals for The Yellow Submarines last term - helping himself to a share of the European Golden Boot with Thierry Henry.

Forlan will now return to Old Trafford on Wednesday and is desperate to prove United were wrong to let him go.

"I really felt the pressure there as everyone seemed to want me to score two goals per game," said Forlan.

"It's a dream come true to be playing against them now. I can't wait to show what I can do.

"I was happy at United but eventually it became too frustrating that I wasn't playing."

Forlan says he has no problems with anyone at Old Trafford - but would like nothing better than to score against his old team-mates.

"I am looking forward to facing United. I've had a successful season with Villarreal and things could not have gone better for me.

"It is going to be strange for me to face United after two-and-a-half years there but at the same time the games at Old Trafford and here in Villarreal are going to be really emotional.

"Alex Ferguson was very supportive but I think when I didn't score straight away he started to feel the pressure from the fans.

"I appreciate Ferguson and at no time did I ever have any kind of personal problem with him."

支持佢入波 支持曼聯嬴波
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-9-10 08:03 PM:

食哂lu
好想快d中秋><
上年玩到好癲
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。