<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 有無人用ipod and imac?
返回列表 回復 發帖
ipod can't play movies..not just yet...

imac G5 has just updated their machine two months ago....don't expect any new machine to come out now...normally the cycle is about 6-12 months for mac.

Still waiting for the announcement for the ipod phone...it's not gonna be cheap....

like I said...if you can wait for 2 yrs...wait for the new MacIntel la! Mac is good machine...it will take Windows users 1 month to adjust...and you will never turn back (unless you are a game player).

go to the website I posted....and you can learn more...

Originally posted by Gretzky at 2005-7-9 02:52 PM:
ipod can't play movies..not just ye...
i am not game player,so i want to become a MAC user.
Concluding remarks:
1) It's a good time to  get imac G5 now...for apple...there is no such thing as price drop in their computers...you get the computer earlier...you got more time to enjoy it...

2) Stay put for ipod for a couple of month la....

Originally posted by Gretzky at 2005-7-9 09:29 PM:
Concluding remarks:
1) It's a good...
you meant this is not a right moment to buy ipod?
If you want the most updated ipod and show off to your friends....wait a bit more ...but if you just want to get one and enjoy the music....you can get it anytime now.

Originally posted by Gretzky at 2005-7-10 08:14 AM:
If you want the most updated ipod and show off to your friends....wait a bit more ...but if you just want to get one and enjoy the music....you can get it anytime now.
does ipod have fm radio??
wei...do you know anything about ipod ga? check www.appleclub.com.hk la .....

It would be an insult for ipod to have radio.....This is apple's pride! Who cares about radio when the music is so good!

There are no radio functions for ipod....podcast (a brand new thing) is a downloadable radio shows....but not real time radio.

Buddy...pls read up on your subject before asking question la....

One more thing....ipod is not a music player! ipod has address book, alarm, e-book reader, photo viewer, etc.....

ipod is good ga
ipod就建議你買..
mac機...你係從事 design/改相 呢行先好買...因為mac機睇d圖會靚d
同埋mac機又貴....換零件又唔方便...
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 有無人用ipod and imac?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。