Originally posted by skjeiw at 2006-1-15 03:16 PM:
以前進攻水銀瀉地的阿仙奴翻黎啦
米堡呢場後防有好多正選都冇打
所以阿仙奴先可以大炒
不過亨利入第一球真系靚到絕!!!!!
Originally posted by arsenalhrs at 2006-1-15 01:27 PM:

@@ 法國4號仔個個邊個來???? 4號..... 偉拉接班人?
Arsenal 由法甲 Auxerre 新簽o既防守中場 Diaby, 的覺有新韋拉之稱
今年19歲, 身高1米88o既佢係法国 U-19 隊長, 會著起 Dixon o既 2 號球衣!
Originally posted by Pharaoh at 2006-1-17 12:18 AM:

Arsenal 由法甲 Auxerre 新簽o既防守中場 Diaby, 的覺有新韋拉之稱
今年19歲, 身高1米88o既佢係法国 U-19 隊長, 會著起 Dixon o既 2 號球衣!
佢夠哂高,仲咁後生
希望佢同法比加斯夾到啦...

大炒完米杜士堡我地又要為阿仙奴擔心啦
事關呢個咁既非洲國家盃...
d後防傷既傷,走既走
得番幾條友可以用,呢幾場真係唔知點死
Originally posted by 單字一個撚 at 2006-1-17 09:30 AM:
大炒完米杜士堡我地又要為阿仙奴擔心啦
事關呢個咁既非洲國家盃...
d後防傷既傷,走既走
得番幾條友可以用,呢幾場真係唔知點死
車路士有迪賀奴 阿仙奴有迪"佐"奴嘛

[BBC獨家報導]Walcott將在星期五以12.5M加盟阿仙奴

Arsenal set to sign Walcott

Arsenal are close to completing their swoop for Southampton's highly-rated youngster Theo Walcott.

Walcott has chosen Arsenal over Chelsea and BBC Sport understands the clubs are now working on the small print of a £12.5m deal.

Lawyers from both clubs are believed to be working on the contracts and Walcott could travel to Highbury for a medical on Thursday.

If Walcott, 16, passes his medical, his moved could be completed on Friday.

Walcott cannot technically sign a professional contract with Gunners until his 17th birthday on 16 March.

Walcott is an exciting prospect but paying so much is risky

From KH
Have your say on 606

As Southampton are a plc, they are obliged to inform the Stock Exchange when the deal has been completed.

BBC Sport also understands that once Walcott's transfer is complete, it is unlikely he will be loaned back to Southampton for the rest of the season.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is concerned the 16-year-old would play too many games for Saints in the Championship.

But with Southampton's play-off hopes fading, boss George Burley is believed to favour making a clean break and not including Walcott in his re-building plans.

Walcott and his family have decided he can best achieve his potential at Arsenal, despite Chelsea being prepared to outbid the Gunners for the precocious teenager.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is a big admirer and let slip at the weekend that a deal was almost done.

Referring to new arrivals Emmanuel Abedayor and Abo Diaby, he said Arsenal had signed "three players" but then changed that to "two-and-a-half".

Asked if he was referring to Walcott, the Arsenal manager said: "I would like to tell you."

BBC Sport revealed on Friday that Arsenal would be coming in with a big bid for Walcott, prompting Wenger to admit later that day that he was an admirer of the teenager's precocious talent.
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
太好啦
終於簽到佢啦^^
太美妙啦~又一個後生仔~
不久將來阿仙奴皇朝降臨了
WALCOTT JOINS ARSENAL
Arsenal have signed teenage sensation Theo Walcott from Southampton.

The 16-year-old has moved to Highbury for an initial fee of £5million which could eventually rise to a maximum of £12million.

Because of his age, the highly-rated youngster has initially joined the Gunners as a scholar and will turn professional on his 17th birthday on March 16, 2006.

The England youth international, who can play as a forward or an attacking midfielder, has made 13 appearances and scored five goals for Southampton this season and also broke into the England Under-17 squad.

Gunners boss Arsène Wenger told official club website www.arsenal.com: “Theo Walcott is a very young player, but has already shown in his performances for Southampton that he is a talented player with huge potential.

"I also like the fact that he is a versatile player who is incredibly dedicated, shows great determination to succeed and is blessed with electric pace. We are delighted Theo has signed for the club and will make a fantastic addition to our squad.”

Walcott added: “I’m so pleased to be joining Arsenal, a club I have admired for a long time.

"Coming to Arsenal will give me the opportunity to work with world class players every day and play football at the highest possible level.

"It’s a strange day, because I’m also very sad to be moving from Southampton. I’m leaving many friends and some great coaches who have been so important to my career so far, but I leave with many great memories from the club.

"I’m now really looking forward to meeting my new team mates and working hard as an Arsenal player.”
Originally posted by pakho at 2006-1-19 10:29 PM:
太美妙啦~又一個後生仔~
不久將來阿仙奴皇朝降臨了
一個人有無咁大影響力=.=
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 最愛兵工廠 - 足總盃4強硬撼「藍戰士」

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。