<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
雲巴士頓怒斥雲尼斯杜萊

荷蘭領隊雲巴士頓怒斥雲尼斯杜萊在練習時向隊友施以報復的行為不恰當。

雲尼斯杜萊練習時向倒在地上的隊友朗維亞怒踢洩憤,令雲巴士頓對其大為不滿。

事後雲巴士頓對雲尼斯杜萊訓斥一番,而事後雲尼斯杜萊亦向朗維亞道歉。

雲巴士頓表示:「我們正準備一場重要賽事。魯特(雲尼斯杜萊) 亦明白這賽事相當重要,但必須適當地控制情緒。」

雲尼斯杜萊亦表明自己偶爾亦無法控制其情緒,他已向朗維亞致歉。

雲巴士頓指出週末作客捷克一役,保爾馬,連達保治與及巴保將因傷無法隨隊。

而後衛高金亦可能無法上陣,尼祖迪莊有機會取代其位置上陣。
Rooney: 'I have matured, on and off the field'

Wayne Rooney insists he has matured since joining Manchester United.

NealSimpson/Empics
Rooney: Hot tempered.

The £27million star has shown flashes of his fiery nature in recent times and is currently suspended for both club and country following his Champions League dismissal in Villarreal and his booking in last month's World Cup defeat to Northern Ireland.

Rooney's caution in Belfast means he must sit out Saturday's key Old Trafford encounter with Austria, before returning in the Group Six decider against Poland next Wednesday, a match refereed by Kim Milton Nielsen - the man who dismissed him in Spain for his sarcastic hand clapping.

There have been plenty of critics who have suggested it is now time for Sir Alex Ferguson and Sven-Goran Eriksson to drag Rooney back into line.

However, the 19-year-old former Everton star insists his behaviour is getting better, even if he still has some work to do.

'I feel I have matured, on and off the field and hopefully that will continue because I am trying to cut out silly bookings for dissent,' Rooney told Four Four Two magazine.

'Signing for United, there was always going to be a lot more pressure on me than playing for Everton.

'There are people out there trying to shoot you down. I have to be aware of that and it is something I had to understand really quickly.

'My life has changed a lot in the past year. I am getting used to it and I just try to lead as normal a life as possible outside of football.'

Photographs of Rooney getting mobbed on a shopping expedition in Manchester city centre yesterday prove how difficult leading a normal life can be for such a highly talented and high-profile individual.

He has already scored four times for United this term even though he started the campaign playing wide in support of lone front-man Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Those tactics changed dramatically at Fulham on Saturday, when Rooney was pushed in behind the prolific Dutchman.

The result was United's most effective attacking performance of the campaign with both forwards scoring in a thrilling 3-2 win and Rooney admits it is a position he is more suited to, even if he doesn't mind being moved onto the flanks.

'I class myself as a centre-forward and that is where I prefer to play,' he said.

'But I can play in different positions and I agree with the manager that it helps you as a player if you can do that.'
沙夏快將復出

Man Utd's Saha: Comeback inside fortnight
tribalfootball.com - October 7, 2005

Manchester United striker Louis Saha says he is close to making his
comeback.
The French ace has yet to play a competitive game this campaign after
injuring his right knee in a pre- season friendly.

But Saha, a £12.85million capture from Fulham in January 2004, has just
completed a 10-day course at the Saint-Raphael rehabilitation centre in
southern France.

He said: "I feel much better. Now I can run again.

"Provided everything goes normally, I hope to resume training in a
fortnight."
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-10-7 14:14:
雲巴士頓怒斥雲尼斯杜...
練習都咁樣做=.="

仲有Sport板飛機區 索女運動員、PE學生妹等緊你(新圖非附件~免分~)
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-10-7 14:12:
李奧費迪南將擔任後備[...
如果無里奧之後輸波,D人會話罵艾仔做乜唔出佢架啦。

Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-10-7 11:45:
李奧費迪南將與泰利擔...
呢篇又話出佢。究竟邊篇先至岩。

Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-10-6 20:33:

小朗尼要養傷呀
哈哈。

Originally posted by shaqkobe at 2005-10-7 02:30 PM:

練習都咁樣做=.="
雲佬有時好冇品
Originally posted by shaqkobe at 2005-10-7 02:32 PM:

如果無里奧之後輸波,D人會話罵艾仔做乜唔出佢架啦。
做領隊就係咁慘
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-10-7 14:51:

雲佬有時好冇品
太躁啦佢。

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。