<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
雲尼斯特羅分析到,“我們並非踢的不好,我們的麻煩在於無法控制住球,無法發動持續有效的進攻,我們無法在對手的半場進行圍攻,不斷傳中,贏得第二落點,無法向對手施加必要的壓力”。

中point中到應一應
希望改善到啦
Originally posted by 迷途小羔羊 at 2005-11-5 04:22 PM:
雲尼斯特羅分析到,“我們並非踢的不好...
scholes>.<
而家個陣佢要打埋防守
d後上遠射無晒........

都係個句la,fletcher,smith完全錯晒-.-
2個位調轉好無呢.?
Originally posted by 心冷之戀*行 at 2005-11-4 09:25 PM:
蘇斯查查出番黎希望可以....踢得好d...幫下曼聯.
無乜點睇佢踢個波>.<
佢既踢法係咪雲佬個類...?
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-11-5 10:27 PM:

無乜點睇佢踢個波>.<
佢既踢法係咪雲佬個類...?
梗係唔係啦,佢可以自己帶波射嫁
摺吧啦
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-11-5 10:27 PM:

無乜點睇佢踢個波>.<
佢既踢法係咪雲佬個類...?
佢比雲佬全面,帶得傳得射得~~
man utd~~~CARRICK

Cyndi Wang
Originally posted by iknow at 2005-11-6 10:59 AM:

佢比雲佬全面,帶得傳得射得~~
希望佢復出發揮到水準la
入波就其次........

費爺領軍19年周年紀念保烏紗

【明報專訊】今天乃費格遜領導「紅魔」的19周年紀念,但這個「起點」也可能成為「終點」,因為近年不濟的戰績已令「費爵爺」處於帥位不保邊緣,若曼聯今仗再敗,他被辭退絕不叫人意外。他在賽前也說﹕「這是我們的最後機會。」

廣 告

曼聯現已落後車路士13分,如果無法擊敗「藍戰士」,爭標機會將名存實亡。因此費格遜表示﹕「這是我們唯一的機會,這一刻我們仍可說﹕『或許我們可奪標,或許我們可打倒車路士。』車路士值得贏取去季錦標,也值得在今季暫領群雄,但我仍深信我們可在今仗做點東西阻止他們。」

至於剛在歐聯被打破今季不敗身的「藍戰士」,領隊摩連奴似在試圖轉移別人視線,將歐聯之敗放在一旁,更豪言「英超太易應付」。這名「牙擦教頭」稱﹕「作客曼聯的比賽已在眼前,但我們的腎上腺素還未分泌出來,完全興奮不起來,因為我們感受不到所需的壓力。去季這一刻我們落後阿仙奴5分,所以我們清楚絕不容許任何犯錯,但今季這種危機感卻蕩然無存。」

Capello quells United talk

Juventus coach Fabio Capello has downplayed suggestions he could take over at Manchester United.
Reports in Italy have claimed that Capello has been lined up by the Glazer family to eventually replace Sir Alex Ferguson at the helm.

United are in the midst of a mini-crisis after losing to Middlesbrough and Lille and that has raised questions about Ferguson's future at Old Trafford.

The lack of determination in the last two games has caused concern among the United faithful, who are also unhappy with Ferguson's tactics.

There have been suggestions that the vastly experienced Scot may decide to quit at the end of the season when he will have completed almost 20 years in charge.

The Red Devils' owners have no plans to sack Ferguson but there are rumours in Italy that they are sounding out eventual successors.

Capello's name is high on the list, with the hugely successful coach having recently reiterated his desire to manage in The Premiership.

The Glazers are reportedly ready to offer Capello the chance to fulfil his ambition, if Ferguson walks away next summer.

But Capello does not expect Ferguson to leave his post, although he is honoured to be considered a candidate for the Old Trafford job.

"I'm flattered to be among those who might be interviewed if Sir Alex Ferguson leaves Manchester United, although I don't think he will do it," Capello told Sky Italia.

"Anyway, I have a contract with Juve [until 2007], but being mentioned for this possibility flatters me."
卡比路接手曼聯,可能性<50%
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-11-6 05:50 PM:
卡比路接手曼聯,可能性<50%
Yeh...Capello probably wont take man u's job....but i have a feeling...

If SAF leaves next summer, Sven-Goran Eriksson will take on Man U's job...because his mission will end after world cup~~

It sounds like a made-up story...but fairly possible~~

Do you guys agree with me??
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。