<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by supportMU at 2005-12-9 05:41 PM:

鐵証如山, 衰硬
正傻仔黎=   =
好冇謂,做完又點..= =
唉!!
Originally posted by wer at 2005-12-9 05:45 PM:

泰比去左邊
唔知
加利:曼聯將重新振作

加利尼維爾 (Getty Images)

曼聯隊長加利尼維爾重申,球隊雖然於歐冠杯出局,但必會重新振作。

曼聯於分組賽最後一仗中不敵賓菲加,無緣晉身十六強。

「球員們知道自己的職責,像過去數星期一樣,他們知道未來還有很長的路要作戰下去,這就是他們身處曼聯的原因。」

曼聯周日將於主場迎戰愛華頓,繼續向榜首的車路士進迫。

加利仔補充:「現在,我們只能說正確的事,做正確的事。」

「只要繼續付出百分百,我知道球迷會支持我們,周日怎樣在球場上回應完全掌握在我們手中。」

「毫無疑問己隊今季歐洲賽表現不佳,無論我說甚麼都彌補不了。己隊一定要團結起來,十年前我們一樣未能出線,但最終我們取得了超聯錦標和足總杯冠軍。」

「賽程緊密已不再是藉口,我們會嘗試勝出每一場賽事,由周日對愛華頓開始。」
http://www.manutd.com/news/fulls ... amp;icategoryid=365

Get Us Guus
Guus Hiddink is top of Manchester United’s wanted list to replace boss Alex Ferguson. Fergie looks set to leave Old Trafford this summer after being dumped out of Europe on Wednesday. And SunSport understands Hiddink - who is currently in charge of Dutch side PSV Eindhoven and the Australian national team - has been filter-004ed.
Neil Custis, The Sun

Robbo Boost
Bryan Robson is backing Alex Ferguson to answer his critics by adding to his record collection of silverware this season. West Brom boss Robson said: “Sir Alex has won more trophies than any other British manager and is still the man the rest of us look up to. Chelsea are obviously favourites for the Premiership title but United are still in the race because they kept the door open by beating them. And I wouldn’t back against them winning one of the cups.”
Staff reporter, The Sun

Ron: I Ain't Sorry
Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to apologise for his middle-finger insult at Benfica fans.
He could not contain his rage when he was substituted after 66 minutes to another chorus of deafening jeers and retaliated with a hand gesture. Ronaldo, who used to play for Benfica’s hated neighbours Sporting Lisbon, said: “I don’t have to justify my gesture. I felt the public treated me badly. They were unsympathetic and so I gave them my answer.” A UEFA spokesman said a decision could be taken today on whether action is to be taken.
Eric Beauchamp, The Sun

Burton Big Day
Burton have won their battle to bring Manchester United back to their new Pirelli Stadium. Alex Ferguson’s United side officially opened the £7million stadium last month in a friendly. And now the FA and police have cleared the way for the FA Cup third- round clash on January 8 to be held there as well. Albion chairman Ben Robinson said: “To be playing United at our new stadium in the FA Cup will go down as the biggest day in Burton history.”
Staff reporter, The Sun

Keane War
Everton and Bolton are locked in a dogfight to sign Roy Keane - and both hope to sign him by the end of the weekend. The ex-Manchester United skipper’s options have dwindled since he was dumped from Old Trafford. Now the two North West sides have been left as his only serious options, unless he is prepared to take a huge wage drop and join boyhood heroes Celtic.
Staff reporter, The Sun

Meanwhile, the back pages of all the national tabloid newspapers speculate over the future of Sir Alex Ferguson.

===========
仲未知衰...
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-12-9 05:53 PM:

電視一播出場陣容果時我同你而...
我已經開始驚星仔會好似基巴臣佢地咁, 無疾而終
同你完全一樣, 見v10係前面咩都做唔到時就覺得要換下rossi仔入黎沖擊下, 不過唔洗諗都知冇可能....
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-12-9 10:23 AM:

所以我掛住BK...
我更加掛住stam....
睇見rio果d夢遊就唔多老黎..
Originally posted by supportMU at 2005-12-9 06:00 PM:

我已經開始驚星仔會好似基巴臣佢地...
千奇唔好,真係唔想費sir浪費左星仔
而家星仔既踢法配合得好好!!!
一D都唔貪功....又唔會太表演腳法
佢都能夠明白英式踢法...
點解C7仍然唔很改下呢.....= =
c7雖係曼聯未來支柱其中一人..
費sir冇理由唔用佢..可惜用得不合時!!!!
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-12-9 05:59 PM:
[url]http://www.manutd.com/news/ful...
唉....令人擔心
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-12-9 05:59 PM:
[url]http://www.manutd.com/news/ful...
我覺得希汀克絕對係勁人一個
曼聯真係可以諗諗,不過請唔請到又係一回事
Originally posted by supportMU at 2005-12-9 06:00 PM:

我已經開始驚星仔會好似基巴臣佢地...
me 2...始終到現在為止都無幾多個亞洲球員係英超有好結果...
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。