副版主,我支持你, 有d 人不經大腦成日覺得英格蘭係比"人"踢出局,
呢d 人同英格蘭一樣不思進取, 只懂埋怨人, 無自己反省下是否自己都有問題,
今次達施華重創如果覺得是克羅地亞踢英格蘭出局的惡果, 我估果條友
應該好好反省下自己!
講番達施華件事, 條友都唔係路, 開左波兩分鐘, 人地又唔係射波, 剛剛控波
就比人剷落去, 真係正一契弟來架, 頂佢個肺搞到廠仔失去一個射手!
果條友應該終身監禁, 以後不准落場踢波, 完全污辱哂足球精神, 污辱左神聖的
足球!
大魚哥都無咩惻隱之心,講得出呢番話都係枉為人. 你試下咁傷法,我一定會開香檳興祝你收皮.
Originally posted by bigfish at 2008-2-24 07:34 PM:

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
btw 伊度亞度有冇份踢英格蘭出局? 如果係可能冥冥中有主宰
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
早d訓啦你!
d曲線玩得多都厭啦...

[ Last edited by amigofans on 2008-2-25 at 12:34 PM ]
我覺得...佢今次ge斷腳比起史密夫同施斯ge更恐怖...
man utd~~~CARRICK

Cyndi Wang
Our friend must have lost really big bucks betting that England would make Euro 2008......
God bless him, get well soon
Be honest, from referee point of views, there'd should be straight Red and heavy banned for M Taylor... but on the other hand, do I think M Taylor means to have this kinds of tackle? I don't think so, because what I saw the photos, like the announcements from Birmingham and M Taylor, it'd be really bad luck....
think deeply, it'd be the first touch for Da Silva and M Taylor. Also if you watched the game, there'd be some ceremony to 1 of the favour players in Birmingham City passed away on that day. So I never feel M Taylor got intention to do that tackle. I.e. you could see why both teams got a shocked and they didn't fight each others... (do you get what I mean?) and Arsenal players were really generous to kick the ball out of bounds to let Birmingham City took their substitution after M Taylor got sent off.

On the other hand, I would agree what Arsene Wenger told to media after the game, it'd be the right time to review all the bad tackles in Premier League, I saw so many cases even referees didn't  give a card to player with some dangerous tackles....
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
Originally posted by brightlee at 2008-2-25 04:21 PM:
Be honest, from referee point of vi...
Agree completely.  It's a bit like the "elbow strikes" in the past when 2 players jump up to head the ball.  It may not be delliberate, but also used to cause such bad injuries that most referees are now pretty alert to this and act quickly to stamp it out.  Let's see it also happen for late and clumsy tackles.

Hope Eduardo comes back fitter and stronger than before. He's a strong character and a talented player, and deserves a successful career (see BBC report http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/7261466.stm)
痴線!!"條友真係有x病!!!咁樣產落去....
NO BAD WORDS ALLOW IN HERE!!!!!!

[ Last edited by brightlee on 2008-2-25 at 09:50 PM ]
Originally posted by bigfish at 2008-2-24 07:34 PM:

係人都會掛靴架 la, 睇下早定遲o者
btw 伊度亞度有冇份踢英格蘭出局? 如果係可能冥冥中有主宰
當年安晶煥連意大利都返唔到添 ah
你講野真係好冇品
唔夠想像你竟然可以咁冷血!

Eduardo! Support you"
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 伊度亞度達施華重創,場面恐怖... =[

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。