<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
http://www.manutd.com/news/fulls ... amp;icategoryid=624

預備組大勝Bolton 5:0, babyface killer打足77分鐘

Reds Reserves Hammer Five Past Bolton

FA Premier Reserve League
Manchester United 5
Bolton Wanderers 0

Ewen Fields, Thursday 15 December

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake grabbed a hat-trick and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer completed almost 80 minutes of football as United comprehensively beat Bolton on Thursday.

The 19-year-old striker was unstoppable in his first start since early November, and had a hand in all five goals and even the sending off of Bolton's Ivan Campo.

The Spaniard, making his comeback from injury, was sent off in the second half for headbutting Blake.

The Cambridge-born striker had scored two by that point, and he later added a third from the penalty spot.

Phil Marsh came on to replace Solskjaer in the 77th minute during the Norwegian's second match back from serious knee problems.

Ole paused to sign autographs for the crowd before sprinting back to the United bench.

10 minutes after his introduction, Moran added a fourth goal, although Blake may lay claim to it himself as his stabbed effort appeared to cross the line before Moran made sure.

Two minutes later Ritchie Jones added a fifth, sliding home after Blake's shot was parried by the Wanderers goalkeeper.

After losing to Liverpool in their last outing, Rene Meulensteen had called for his side to bounce back. They certainly took heed of his request, nobody more than the razor-sharp Blake.

United: Lee, Simpson, A Eckersley, R Jones, Piqué, Fox, Neumayr, Solskjaer (Marsh, 77), Ebanks-Blake, Rossi (Cooper, 60), Martin (Moran, 83).
Subs not used: Steele, Puustinen.

曼聯出5m買艾拉

FERGIE IS EVRA READY

SIR ALEX FERGUSON will make a £5million bid for Monaco defender Patrice Evra during the transfer window as he starts running repairs at Manchester United.

Ferguson is desperate to sign a new left-back over fears surrounding Gabriel Heinze.

The Argentine may not play again this term because of damaged cruciate ligaments.

Frenchman Evra, 24, is top of Ferguson's hitlist and he has been tracking the pacy international ever since he helped Monaco reach the Champions League Final in 2004.

The Senegalese-born star has also attracted interest from Juventus and Inter Milan, but Ferguson hopes to steal a march on his rivals by moving for Evra next month.

Ironically, United's humiliating exit from the Champions League means that Ferguson no longer needs to worry that Evra is ineligible to play in Europe.
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2005-12-16 01:56 PM:

布朗.........你想點.......
你好怪雞= ="
好過之前:cool:
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-12-16 06:30 PM:
FERGIE IS EVRA READY

SIR ALEX FE...
摩洛哥法國左後衛Evra
我打winning8果時已經有用佢
不過唔係話費sir想買華倫個左後衛奧利華拉咩

Zokora in Premiership hint

Ivory Coast star Didier Zokora has told skysports.com that he would love to join either Manchester United or Arsenal.

The St Etienne midfielder is known to be high on the wanted list of both Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger.

Zokora is more than happy just to be linked with two of Europe's biggest clubs.

"I really don't know if I will move to United, I know they have made contact with St Etienne, which means I am doing something very good in my matches," he explained to skysports.com.

"However, nothing has been decided yet.

"It would be a dream to play for such a massive club, but Arsenal are also a great team to me and it is just good that managers such as Sir Alex Ferguson and Mr Wenger are looking at you."

Zokora reaffirmed that he 'loves' the English game and relishes the prospect of playing in The Premiership.

"I love English football, my favourite stadium is Anfield with the Kop.

"The atmosphere in those stadiums is a joy to watch and I imagine myself playing in them.

"I heard from Didier [Drogba] and Kolo [Toure] that the fans leave you stunned after the games and that they love any kind of player - not just the stars.

"The league is physical and I have that in abundance, and technically I am not far off the best midfielders so I can hope."

Zokora's style of play has seen him likened to Patrick Vieira and Roy Keane, both of whom need replacing - but the African ace does not want that tag.

"As I said it would be a dream to play for those teams, but they [Keane and Vieira] are football monuments and it would put pressure on me," he continued.

"Always when I am training my coach talks to me about Vieira, Makelele and Keane - and one day I will reach their level.

"I am still learning, but I am confident in myself and know with hard work I might be there one day."

Zokora played a major role in helping Ivory Coast book their place at the World Cup finals in Germany and he will also be looking to lead them to African Cup of Nations glory early next year.

"We are a very good team, however we are a very young team also and we lack experience," he continued.

"We have players such as Drogba, [Cyril] Domoraud, Kolo, Yaya [Toure] and [Bonaventure] Kalou, who are playing Champions League so we can compensate our experience with that.

"I really think if the World Cup was in another year, you would never know.

"We are going to the African Cup of Nations to play our best and to go as far as we can.

"What I can say is that we are a very good African team."
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-12-16 06:41 PM:
Ivory Coast star Didier Zokora has ...
可唔可以解釋下講乜
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-12-16 06:34 PM:

好過之前:cool:
一樣咁樣衰= ="
摺吧啦
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-12-16 06:37 PM:

摩洛哥法國左後衛Evra
我打winning8果時已經有用佢
不過唔係話費sir想買華倫個左後衛奧利華拉咩
勁勁?

好耐傳過,又無晒聲氣,...
之後又迪莊..
我想要中場多d
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2005-12-16 06:43 PM:

一樣咁樣衰= ="
型過rio喇,haha
bardsely都幾好..:cool:
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-12-16 06:52 PM:

型過rio喇,haha
bardsely都幾好..:cool:
冇乜邊個型:cool:
摺吧啦
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。