<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-12-28 04:09 PM:

文尼治其實係攻中定純防中..?
防中,攻守都得
仲有遠射
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-12-28 04:19 PM:

係咪真係咁急切我又唔覺law..
都係爭個中堅拍rio jei
維迪囉~
伯明而家沉到pk
無乜可能會輸

大夜唔睇lu.....
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-12-28 04:22 PM:
伯明而家沉到pk
無乜可能會輸

大夜唔睇lu.....
我估嬴3:0
Rio hunting for December hat-trick

If goals really are like London buses for Rio Ferdinand, then number three should arrive any day now.

The defender waited for more than 3 years and 140 matches to open his Old Trafford account - in the 4-0 win over Wigan on 14 December. He then doubled his tally just 12 days later, against West Brom on Boxing Day.

It begs the question, when will Rio strike next... on Wednesday night at Birmingham or against the Wanderers - Bolton - on Saturday?

"It's all about the delivery," laughs Rio, as if to suggest his supply lines had been faulty.

"I've been fortunate to have had two good balls in and I've been able to score. It's good for me and the team. If you're going to win anything you've got to share the goals about. I think the team is reaping the rewards now that we're starting to get a few goals each."

Ferdinand is enjoying his best Christmas since joining United in the summer of 2002. As well as scoring twice in the last three league games, he's also been successful in his 'day job', helping the team to keep three clean sheets.

"If we can keep clean sheets we always know we've got the firepower to score at the other end," says Rio.

"In the last few games we've scored at some vital times, like just before half-time (against West Brom). When you do that, and it gives you a two- or three-goal cushion then it's going to breed confidence throughout the team."

Confidence will be high in the United squad when they arrive at St Andrews on Wednesday evening, especially after winning 3-1 there only eight days ago. But Rio refuses to be complacent, even if the Reds seemed relatively comfortable in their Carling Cup triumph.

"Birmingham is a hard place to go to," warns Rio. "The fans get right behind their team, and I'm sure they'll be wanting to rectify the result from last time.

"It'll be a tough game but hopefully we can get the three points. We've got to maintain our form... then we'll have a good chance if any slip-ups do happen (with Chelsea)."
曼聯球員聖誕行街

normal_01.jpg

normal_01.jpg (23 KB)
242 x 400 PIXEL下載

normal_02.jpg

normal_02.jpg (19.3 KB)
257 x 400 PIXEL下載

normal_03.jpg

normal_03.jpg (33.3 KB)
369 x 399 PIXEL下載

normal_04.jpg

normal_04.jpg (24.7 KB)
265 x 400 PIXEL下載

normal_06.jpg

normal_06.jpg (31.7 KB)
348 x 400 PIXEL下載

normal_07.jpg

normal_07.jpg (19.4 KB)
230 x 400 PIXEL下載

炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
:cool::cool:

normal_07.jpg

normal_07.jpg (19.4 KB)
230 x 400 PIXEL下載

normal_09.jpg

normal_09.jpg (25 KB)
256 x 400 PIXEL下載

normal_10.jpg

normal_10.jpg (32.6 KB)
360 x 399 PIXEL下載

normal_12.jpg

normal_12.jpg (38.6 KB)
400 x 363 PIXEL下載

炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-12-28 04:21 PM:

維迪囉~
未泥先興奮
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-12-28 06:50 PM:
:cool::cool:
嘩!!!成隊曼聯係條街度行呀~~
giggs同rio好型
朗尼好似做賊咁=.=
好普通的曼聯迷~_~

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。