<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by 路路 at 2006-1-4 10:21 PM:

雷耶斯不知所謂,豆腐咩,
“HI”下就仆,
鬼唔望佢日日行街都仆~~~
係屋企都仆
Originally posted by 路路 at 2006-1-4 10:24 PM:

和左,追車變成了妄想
而家只求保住第2= =
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 05 11 09 10:28 PM:

而家只求保住第2= =
好在利記都比保頓和左姐,
前晚我幾鬼大聲幫保頓打氣呀,唔知仲以為我係保頓Fans,
點知都比利記追和~~~激氣~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
Originally posted by 路路 at 2006/1/4 22:21:

雷耶斯不知所謂,豆腐咩,
“HI”下就仆,
鬼唔望佢日日行街都仆~~~
clam down
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 05 11 09 10:27 PM:

係屋企都仆

維迪黎左未呀???
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
Laurent Robert's arrival in Benfica is to signal the departure of Simao Sabrosa, with Manchester United emerging as possible suitors for the Portuguese midfielder.
Robert is in Lisbon to seal a deal with Benfica over a move from Portsmouth, where he has been playing on loan from Newcastle United.

"It will be a pleasure to play in Portugal and I come here to give 100 percent," he told A Bola.

"Benfica are a super-club and it's magnificent to be able to play in the Champions League, I am here for that.

"I came to Benfica because it was a club that were interested in me and now I am going to sign and stay here."

The Frenchman's move should see captain Simao depart but Liverpool have fresh rivals in their bid to sign the classy 26-year-old.

Sources in Lisbon have indicated that Manchester United view the player as a possible long-term replacement for Ryan Giggs, after being impressed with his work in the UEFA Champions League defeat at Old Trafford.
Simao scored with a free kick in that game, although he missed his side's 2-1 defeat of The Red Devils that ended United's European interest for another season.

Liverpool were close to signing the talented schemer in the summer but the deal collapsed at the last minute.

A Premiership switch is high on his list of priorities and it seems certain that he will be quitting Estadio da Luz in the near future, despite Benfica's progress in Europe
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 路路 at 2006-1-4 10:39 PM:

維迪黎左未呀???
乜野都搞得7788
最快1月8見到佢為mu上陣..
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2006-1-4 10:40 PM:
Laurent Robert's arrival in Benfica...
曼聯想要賓飛加個simao呀??
simao點回應??
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 05 11 09 10:56 PM:

乜野都搞得7788
最快1月8見到佢為mu上陣..
oh~~thz~~
冇變化啦,開心~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
how old is simao?
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。