<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by supportMU at 2006-1-5 04:33 PM:

係lo~  咁耐都仲未攞住見紅魔戰衣影靚相慨??
可能佢未諗掂要幾多號 or 可能落雨, 出唔到奧脫福草地影型仔相:cool:
好驚又比人搶左
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-1-5 04:37 PM:

好驚又比人搶左
一來~ 二來之前右話有d咩洗橫手等合約問題~
希望可以成功空降奧脫福
Originally posted by supportMU at 2006-1-5 04:40 PM:

一來~ 二來之前右話有d咩洗橫手等合約問題~
希望可以成功空降奧脫福
唉~點解曼聯而定搞成咁
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-1-4 11:01 PM:

曼聯想要賓飛加個simao呀??
simao點回應??
ya,沒講到..
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2006-1-5 05:56 PM:

ya,沒講到..
唔係利記要左咩?
我的最愛: Miki、Stephy、阿仙奴、AC米蘭
"為何還喜歡我,我這種無賴"
Originally posted by skjeiw at 2006-1-5 06:05 PM:

唔係利記要左咩?
賓飛加唔放人

Vidic completes United move

Nemanja Vidic has been granted a work permit and is training with his new Manchester United team-mates.

The Spartak Moscow centre back arrives for an undisclosed fee and is available for selection in Sunday's FA Cup third round tie at Burton Albion.

Although he might not be rushed into the live Sky Sports fixture, it would be an ideal opportunity to hand United fans a first glimpse of the Serbia & Montenegro international.

Ferguson wants another stopper to challenge Rio Ferdinand, Wes Brown and Mikael Silvestre for a regular first team spot. Brown was outstanding at Highbury in the goalless draw with Arsenal but has been dogged by persistent injury troubles.

Silvestre can help cover at left back while up-and-coming youngster Gerard Pique has been tried in a midfield role recently.

As Ferguson strives to build a squad that can compete with Chelsea, another resilient defender was on his hit-list, even though the midfield would appear to be in greater need of an injection of fresh blood.

Vidic is unlikely to be the only new face at Old Trafford this month with left back Patrice Evra also close to agreeing a switch if terms can be agreed with Monaco.

[ Last edited by 瑞比 on 2006-1-5 at 07:48 PM ]
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖

Gravesen's Prem plea

Real Madrid's unsettled midfielder Thomas Gravesen has issued a come and get me plea to The Premiership.

The Dane, who moved from Everton last January, has become increasingly frustrated by his lack of first team action at El Bernabeu.

Gravesen was a fixture in the Real side when he first arrived in Spain but the sacking of coach Wanderley Luxemburgo and the subsequent upheaval has left the 29-year-old out in the cold.

Manchester United and former club Everton have both expressed interest in a cut-price £1 million transfer and a move may now be imminent after Gravesen revealed his frustrations.

"I am a footballer and I must be on the pitch to be happy," said Gravesen.

"But until a club contacts me directly, I do not want to respond to anything."

Sir Alex Ferguson's side are thought to be Gravesen's preferred option and the Scot will be eager to bolster his midfield department.

Injuries to Paul Scholes and Alan Smith have forced Ferguson to field a makeshift central pairing of Darren Fletcher and John O'Shea and, although the duo impressed against Arsenal in midweek, the signing of Gravesen would increase United's options.
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖

Agent expects Evra United move

Patrice Evra's agent is confident that the Monaco man will make a move to Manchester United.

The Old Trafford outfit are believed to be leading the chase for Evra, although Internazionale are also in the market to sign the player.

Evra is at loggerheads with the Principality outfit after failing to return to training following the Christmas break.

The talented full back has been omitted from the squad for Thursday's clash with Auxerre and it seems he has played his last game for the club.

Evra's representative Federico Pastorello met with Monaco officials on Wednesday to filter-004 the player's future and he insists Monaco are willing to let him leave.

"We spoke at length with the club and they are not opposed to Patrice leaving," said Pastorello.

"If the right offer is made, the transfer will be settled.

"Internazionale is working directly with Monaco and me. I have informed Manchester about the situation.

"Now it is up to the clubs to act.

"It is true Patrice has appreciated the way Manchester United are working, which has been very fair and professional with us.

United are reported to be willing to bid £5 million for Evra and Monaco are expected to accept the offer, as they do not want to keep an unhappy player at Stade Louis II.
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
恭喜vidic正式成為曼聯15號球員^^
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。