<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-1-9 05:18 PM:

些路迪輸1:2
oh...
Originally posted by sing888 at 2006-1-9 05:30 PM:

oh...
唔好腳頭~唔知打成點呢..
老費欽點朗尼當下任隊長

朗尼有機會成為下任「紅魔鬼」隊長!費格遜最近接受訪問時表示,當現任隊長加利尼維利退下時候,朗尼有足夠資格戴上曼聯隊長臂章。雖然朗尼脾氣火爆,不過費格遜似乎對佢信心十足:「朗尼不屈不撓鬥志同爭勝欲望,係做曼聯隊長必要條件,我會認真考慮呢個可能性。」至於里奧費迪南會唔會係另一個人選?費格遜表示冇諗過。唔知係咪之前里奧要求大幅加薪,令費格遜覺得佢冇乜歸屬感,所以唔揀佢呢?
費格遜避免出局感高興

費格遜 (Getty Images)

曼聯領隊費格遜表示,球隊作客貝頓一仗未至於爆大冷落敗而感到高興。

曼聯與貝頓只能賽和零比零,他們將要移師奧脫福重賽。

「未能勝出實在感到失望。」費格遜對《天空體育》說。

「不過對手能夠賽和我們而可以作客奧脫福必定感到興奮。」

「但我們 仍未出局的。」

「全國都期望我們在今仗可以勝出,但足總杯就是這樣,因為是一場過的淘汰賽,任何事都可以發生。」

「球場地面很難控制皮球,對手也很緊纏,他們有機會爆冷,但幸好還未發生。」

「他們有兩個角球攻勢可以入球。」

「我們也有兩至三次機會可以入球,不過比賽最終是我們打和了。」

「之後我們有很多比賽,要對曼城、利物浦,還有兩場聯賽杯準決賽對布力般流浪。」

「不過我們有足夠陣容去應付,我們有艾華及維迪加盟,他們會參與一部份的賽事。」

而貝頓領隊尼祖哥洛夫則批評球證有兩次判決錯誤,令他們的攻勢終止。

「我對於球證有兩個判決感到失望。」尼祖哥洛夫說。

「當對著曼聯時,球證要有公平的裁決,但我不認為球證們做到這點。」
Solskjaer delighted with return to first-team XI

Ole Gunnar Delighted With First Start In Twenty Months

Ole Makes His First Start For 20 Months

Solskjaer leads United out in their FA Cup third round clash at Burton Albion

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says United's FA Cup trip to Burton Albion felt like his own personal cup final after making his first start for twenty months.

The Norwegian striker was made skipper for the day and lasted an hour before being replaced by Cristiano Ronaldo.

Solskjaer has had the fixture ringed in his calendar for the past few weeks and despite the eventual outcome of the match, he insists he was just delighted to be involved.

"I loved being out there," he told MUTV after the match.

"The result obviously wasn't what we hoped for but it was great to be out there. I've been looking forward to this game for quite a while - it was like my cup final.

"Just preparing for the game knowing I was playing was great; it's what has always been in my mind since I got injured.

"I still need to get some sharpness," he adds. "You can see out there that I'm not 100 per cent yet.

"But I'm training all the time and it's another 60 minutes under my belt. I feel better and better and hopefully I'll improve."

Solskjaer's first appearance on home soil since 8 May 2003 (he came on a sub in the 1-1 draw with Chelsea) may come in the replay with Burton which is scheduled for 17/18 January.

"I've been looking forward to the Burton game for a while, it was like my Cup final."
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

The United striker was quick to praise the Conference side who, he feels, thoroughly deserve their trip to Old Trafford.

"They probably had even more chances than we did and played really well," he admits. "We expected that and knew they were going to give us a hard game; there was never any talk of underestimating them [before the match].

"You might have thought the Premiership fitness levels would have helped us towards to the end but they stuck to their guns and showed they were very fit.

"The FA Cup is always going to produce a few shocks as we've seen this weekend. We were prepared for the game but it just didn't happen for us."

Solskjaer also took time to welcome the arrival of new signings Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra, who will finalise his move early this week.

"I think it [their arrival] gives everyone a boost," states the 32-year-old. "It also acts as a bit of a warning sign as well because if you want to be in the side you have to perform."
期望維迪~
李奧費迪南_
伊東美咲*金泰熙*星野亞紀
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 05 11 09 05:52 PM:
老費欽點朗尼...
朗尼有火有heart,我都覺得好適合~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-1-9 05:30 PM:

唔好腳頭~唔知打成點呢..
原來輸個兩球都關杜威事...
維迪終於影相喇!!!!!!!!!!!

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。