<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
睇下費sir個樣幾開心

比利安外借尼斯

比利安 (Getty Images)  

曼聯翼鋒比利安將外借法甲球會尼斯至本季季末,並有機會正式轉會。

該名廿三歲球員於2003 年7 月從新特蘭加盟,並在去年8 月外借至韋斯咸。

他在韋斯咸聯賽杯擊敗錫周三一仗中取得入球,不過也是他正選上陣7 次的唯一入球。

效力曼聯期間,他在24 場聯賽中射入4 球。
Bellion Set For French Return - Reports

Reports suggest French striker David Bellion is set to complete a loan switch to Ligue 1 side Nice.

The ex-Sunderland forward had been on loan at West Ham United this season, scoring on his debut, but is now apparently moving to his homeland.

BBC Sport quotes a Nice spokesman as saying: "The club was interested in him as well as other players but in the end we have chosen him."

Meanwhile, Ritchie Jones and Adam Eckersley have agreed to spend the rest of the season at Belgian side Royal Antwerp along with Lee Martin and Danny Simpson.

The January transfer window has been a busy time at Old Trafford. As well as the signing of Nemanja Vidic and the proposed arrival of Patrice Evra, a host of United's younger players have been taking up loan deals.

David Jones is in Holland with a view to securing a loan at NEC Nijmegen, Mads Timm has agreed a deal with Paul Merson's Walsall and Chris Eagles has switched from Sheffield Wednesday to Watford for the remainder of the season.

Liam Miller, Paul McShane, Eddie Johnson and Phil Picken have all extended their loans at Leeds, Brighton, Crewe and Chesterfield respectively until the end of the current campaign.

Meanwhile Jonathan Spector and Ben Foster are engaged in season-long loans with Charlton Athletic and Watford, while Tom Heaton and Colin Heath have returned from their spell at Swindon Town and may be farmed out to different sides in the coming weeks.

There is also the possibility that Sylvan Ebanks-Blake and Kenny Cooper could enter loan deals, with Reserves boss Rene Meulensteen confirming that both had been the subject of interest.
Vidic: I'm Confident English Football Will Suit Me

Nemanja Vidic is relishing the prospect of his first run-out in a red shirt after he was unveiled to the world's media on Monday morning.

Vidic posed with his new number 15 shirt before answering questions via an interpreter. He did, however, reveal a reasonable understanding of English despite having not mastered his responses just yet.

The Serbia and Montenegro star is set to make his first appearance in front of the Old Trafford faithful in the FA Cup third round replay with Burton Albion on Wednesday week.

Having experienced Old Trafford as a spectator in the past, Vidic, who is currently undergoing an intense fitness programme, admits he can't wait to step out onto the home turf as a United player and is confident the English style of play will suit his game.

"I'm thrilled to be here and I think English football will really suit me."
Nemanja Vidic

"United are one of most famous teams you could imagine and I'm thrilled to be here," insisted Vidic. "It's every player's dream to be at United so I'm absolutely delighted to be part of the set-up.

"I've been to Old Trafford in the past and followed United on the television - they are one of the biggest teams you could imagine.

"I'm hoping to play next week," he added. "I'm looking forward to stepping out onto the field.

"I think English football will really suit me and I'm confident I'll adapt very quickly."

Vidic also took time to praise his new team-mates who he says have made him feel at home in Manchester.

"My team-mates are all very friendly and made me feel very welcome," he said simply.

Vidic sat alongside his new manager Sir Alex Ferguson at the press conference and Fergie was clearly delighted to have got his man.

"When we realised Fiorentina were involved, we knew we had to move quickly. We're delighted to have Nemanja here."
Sir Alex Ferguson

The United boss said the club have been tracking the 24-year-old defender for some time and revealed how United stepped up their efforts to sign Vidic after Fiorentina entered the fray.

"There was a period when a lot of negoiations had to be done because there were other clubs interested," explained Fergie, who highlighted Vidic's pace and passing as two of his strongest assets.

"When we realised Fiorentina were involved, we knew we had to move quickly and we started to put things in motion around the beginning of December.

"The difficult thing about making your move in these situations is if you go too early before the January window you can alert other clubs.

"There's a timing aspect involved. Fortunately we were able to resolve things and we're delighted to have him here."

--------------------------------
15號新主人維迪,加油呀!!!!!!!!!!
大獲!!!!!Evra 體測出現問題,好似係右腳骨裂,要押後一星期先加盟!!!

Brondby have confirmed that ManUtd are signing their full-back Patrice Evra but have a problem at medical ,Evra right leg have slight fracture.

It is the first that Brondby have admitted our interest but sadly reports in French claim that the transfer fee has spiralled to £5million.

Monaco will give one week to ManUt for consider whether introduction him

Evra will continue to train with Monaco when ManUtd to decide introduction him,but he will not to join match .

He said: "It is 100% real i have a slight fracture,but i hope United can introduction .
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006/1/10 09:21:
大獲!!!!!Evra...
http://www.xvideos.com/video451827/rio_filter-074_babe_filter-037_and_squirt
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-1-10 09:21 AM:
大獲!!!!!Evra...
照買啦,應該唔嚴重既
一個有潛質既球員難求
一個又有潛質又已有表現既球員仲難求
一個又有潛質又已有表現而又有心加盟曼聯既球員仲難求

買起雲佬當年黎曼聯都係一波三折
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 05 11 09 09:21 AM:
大獲!!!!!Evra...

希望冇大問題~~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 05 11 09 09:17 AM:
Vidic: I'm Co...
yeah~~~加油~~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 05 11 09 09:07 AM:
維迪終於影相...
未睇佢踢波,睇樣已有好感,
喜好ge野真係奇怪~~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。