<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Transfer Speculation: January 2006

The transfer window is open once more and United are being linked with further reinforcements from abroad.

Serbia and Montenegro defender Nemanja Vidic has already completed his move from Spartak Moscow and Patrice Evra is tipped to follow suit and swap Monaco for Manchester.

Danish midfielder Thomas Gravesen (pictured) has stated his desire to leave Real Madrid, prompting rumours of an impending move to the Old Trafford engine room
Fergie expecting tough battle at Blackburn   

Fergie Hoping For First Leg Boost At Ewood

Sir Alex Ferguson is expecting round one of the Carling Cup semi-final with Blackburn to be a tough affair as both sides look to gain an early advantage in the two-legged tie.

The United boss will once again face one of his former protégés in Mark Hughes having seen off the challenge of Steve Bruce's Birmingham side in the last round.

Fergie has been hugely impressed with the way Hughes has revitalised Rovers since his arrival in September 2004 and a recent run of three consecutive Premiership victories has seen them climb to eighth in the table.

"It's going to be a tough semi-final because they're in good form," declared Fergie ahead of Wednesday's clash at Ewood Park. "They're a strong outfit who are very hard to beat, I'm expecting a good game.

"Mark arrived at the right time for Blackburn and revitalised the place. They were a hard side to play against last season and things are no different this time round.

"He's added to his squad by bringing Craig Bellamy in and the boy Pedersen has done well for them. He's settled into his second season, as has Robbie Savage and their centre back Ryan Nelson.

"We'll be making some changes but I'll play a side that hopefully sets us up for the second leg."
Sir Alex Ferguson

"The players Mark has brought in have had time to develop and they've got better."

Fergie is once again set to ring the changes to his team selection with Saturday's lunchtime kick-off at Manchester City to consider.

"With it being a two-legged tie, we can adapt our team to playing away from home and then see what position we're in for the return leg," explained the United boss who may hand new signing Patrice Evra a place in the squad.

"We'll be making some changes because we've got the City game to think about. Nevertheless, I'll play a side that hopefully helps to set us up for the second leg.

"We included some of the first team squad when we went to Birmingham to ensure we got through and hopefully we can do the same again."
United complete Evra signing   

New Arrival: Patrice Evra

• Born: 15 May 1981, Dakar, Senegal
• Signed: 10 Jan 2006 (fr. Monaco)
• Transfer Fee: Undisclosed
• Other Former Clubs: Monza, Nice
• Debut: To Be Confirmed
• International: France

Evra Completes United Switch

French international Patrice Evra has completed his move from Monaco to United.
The 24-year-old left-back has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal which will run until June 2009, and he will be available for immediate selection.

Evra will wear the number three shirt vacated by Phil Neville last summer.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "He is a good age and is still developing as a player, which is always exciting. We have been monitoring him all season and it is fantastic that he is joining Manchester United"

Patrice revealed that he had snubbed overtures from other European clubs in favour of moving to Old Trafford.

Evra told France Football: "I have already had opportunities to leave Monaco but I was not very keen to go forward in the talks with Arsenal, Liverpool or Real Madrid. They all talked with my agent in the past two seasons.

"I had contact with Internazionale last summer. But to me, it was over. As I said to the Monaco officials, I only wanted to hear about Manchester - not about Internazionale."

Evra is United's second new signing of the January transfer window, following the capture of Serbia & Montenegro international Nemanja Vidic last week.

星仔星期日出場熱身o既時候整親膝部....
下一場都唔出得....
Mikel 敗訴, 佢張 Lyn o既合約裁定係合法o既

事件整理大概如此,有錯請指正.

Mikel係尼日利亞的U21隊長,現效力挪威球會Lyn(利恩).
早前曼聯曾以5M收購他,並已出席記者會展示其21號球衣.
後來車仔介入,聲稱早前已擁有Mikel的優先購買權,
而Mikel本人亦希望上車,聲言加盟曼聯乃被逼,於是私自離隊.
及後Lyn與曼聯共同向國際足協申訴得直,先封了車仔一關.
Mikel的合約問題則剛有定論.

---------------------------------
原本大好青年,肯平平實實咁開始事業肯定大有作為.
貪一兩筆快錢搏上車白袋人工,而家????
而且佢自合約事件以來,連正式操練都少... 成大半年無操
費sir肯定唔會要呢d唔聽教唔聽話的球員,應該唔會再理呢位仁兄
買返來卻為錢扭計,話之你係天王老子都掃你走,
所以而家恭喜佢咩都無!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 迷途小羔羊 at 05 11 09 12:02 AM:
睇黎而家曼聯陣中最唔靚仔果兩個係沙夏同艾華了,不過唔緊要,最緊要好波!
艾華幾Q喎~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 05 11 09 11:23 AM:
Mikel 敗訴, ...
呢D人唔要都罷,
黎左都唔會忠心~~
而家衰D講句,好心涼呀~~!!!!!
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
Originally posted by 路路 at 05 11 09 04:56 PM:

艾華幾Q喎~~
補充---佢個樣好似細個果時玩個Q版公仔~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
Originally posted by 迷途小羔羊 at 05 11 09 10:08 PM:

差唔過比利安掛……
比利安係MU都冇得發揮~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。