<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by szeto at 2006-1-18 10:45 PM:
[img]http://www.u-soccer.com/images...
說起沙拉斯,的確有一點傷感,在拉素時的沙拉斯真是強,在前線的威脅之大是每一隊球隊都怕的,在智利國家隊拍住森莫蘭奴更是近代其中一對最強的前鋒組合。
我愛長澤
好野
贏5粒
雖然伯頓係廢隊
不過曼聯好耐未贏人5粒了

希望對利記表現好D la
When this beganI had nothing to say
Originally posted by 遊戲 at 2006-1-19 06:31 AM:
好野
贏5粒
雖然伯頓係廢隊
不過曼聯好耐未贏人5粒了

希望對利記表現好D la
羅斯果然沒有令我失望,他表現出來的勇氣真是難以扺擋,雲佬之後的必然正印射手位置,不出其右是你了:羅斯。
今場攻入兩場,完全發揮了他那老鼠仔兼一擊必殺既能力,只要再加強一點身體力量,相信在英超好快便能出頭,在這場比賽中令我看到比正選隊更爽的足球,莫非這才是曼聯最強的陣容??哈哈!說笑的。
我愛長澤
Originally posted by Kian76 at 05 11 09 08:30 AM:

羅斯果然沒有令我失望,他表現出...
開心,好開心~~
不過太夜冇睇到有d遺憾,
有冇出查查????踢成點???
如果查查fit返,係右路配合加利仔,
咁mu的進攻會更闊,更有把握~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
rossi同rooney
2R =P
會唔會有好效果呢?
(俾多d時間rossi, 幾年後拍ronney一定會勁好,兩個都係young talent )

[ Last edited by 19880320 on 2006-1-19 at 05:12 PM ]
球衣銷售戰朗尼一支獨秀 碧咸仔人氣急跌只及朗尼1/4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2006-01-18 21:00:00 足球-勁體育 記者王康寧報道 按照英格蘭主教練艾歷臣在過去這個周末對那位阿拉伯“假酋長”的信口開河,維拉要想在俱樂部球衣銷售上實現突破,最好的辦法就是簽下現效力皇馬的英格蘭隊長碧咸。不過一份最新的市場調查結果顯示,艾歷臣在這個問題上又擺了一回烏龍───根據英國第一大網上球衣銷售網站kit-bag.com在2005年第四季度的銷售報表,最受英格蘭球迷歡迎的國腳竟然是剛剛20歲的曼聯小將朗尼。

得出這一結論的依據是,通過網站賣出的印有朗尼名字(ROONEY)和號碼(9號)的英格蘭官方球衣數量最多,而在這份排名當中,作為隊長的碧咸竟然只能排到第四位,因為有更多的球迷買走了林柏特的8號和謝拉特的4號球衣。kitbag.com的營銷部主管萊特恩甚至透露:“朗尼球衣的需求量真的太大了,差不多是碧咸的4倍!”

朗尼仔好利害~~
曼聯永遠是我的最愛~~
5比零push
e排閉關緊.少左上泥>^<

support砌低利記
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
http://www.physioroom.com/news/e ... pl_injury_table.php

根據呢個網顯示...曼聯傷兵名單中無星仔名~
好普通的曼聯迷~_~

Park: I can be as good as Becks

Park Ji-sung has vowed to become as important to Manchester United as David Beckham was in his time at Old Trafford.

The South Korea winger has won over many of his detractors with an all-action style and finally got off the mark for United in the Carling Cup victory at Birmingham City last month.

Just when Park was threatening to hold down a regular starting spot, he has been forced to sit on the sidelines through injury, but the 24-year-old is determined to make his mark in Manchester.

"I may not be as handsome as Beckham but I feel I could be just as good as he is," declared the former PSV Eindhoven star in Gold, the monthly newsletter for the 2006 filter-074 Games in Doha.

"I understand the pressure of coming to Manchester United and the expectation of the fans over here.

"I want to show my value to United in terms of my ability, not for some marketing strategy in Asia."

Park feels he will gradually become more and more integral to the United cause once he adapts to life in The Premiership.

"I know if I do well during those five minutes, the coach will give me ten minutes or even 15," he said of his substitute appearances for The Red Devils.

"I'll take it slow and do my best."
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖

曼聯想買馬斯卓蘭奴

Manchester United are ready to step up their bid for Corinthians midfielder Javier Mascherano.

The Times says United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to splash out on his long-term replacement for Roy Keane and has identified Mascherano as the man to fill the Irishman's boots.

United have already registered their interest in the player with third parties in the hope of securing a deal before the end of the season.

Chelsea provisionally lined up a deal for Mascherano last April, before he joined Corinthians from River Plate, in his native Argentina, and Jos?Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, is known to regard him as the most natural long-term successor to Claude Makelele in midfield. Real Madrid have also shown an interest in the 21-year-old.
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。