<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by 路路 at 2006-1-23 02:41 PM:

紅魔仔,知唔知邊個係man of match呀???
我估rio,不過比起對曼城,艾華好似脫胎換骨咁,真係好醒~~
i am so happy~~~~
rio for sure!!
evra ok喇! 防守麻麻,進攻又唔係好突出..
等緊佢踢番係monaco既水準
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-1-23 12:07 PM:

[img]http://www.manutdpics.com/previewimage.php?mediaid=165892&mediatype=2[img]
佢個球40碼遠射睇到心到停埋
以為入
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
近兩季3次主場破人紀錄

第1次 : ko 阿仙奴49場不敗(2-0)
第2次 : ko 車路士30場不敗(1-0)
第3次 : ko 利物浦11場不敗(1-0)

炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖

No regrets for Neville

Phil Neville has no regrets about making the switch from Manchester United to Everton, insisting it is "the best move ever".

The versatile England international has seen United field some unfamiliar and weakened midfield line-ups of late, with John O'Shea and Ryan Giggs starting in the engine room during Sunday's win over Liverpool.

However, Neville is refusing to wonder what might
have been as he is thoroughly enjoying life at Goodison Park.

Speaking from Old Trafford to Sky Sports, he said: "It's been the best move ever.

"I think I've not looked back yet. It's the first time I've had a chance to come back to Old Trafford.

"I don't regret the move one little bit. I'm playing with a great manager and a great set of lads. Playing every week is what a professional footballer wants to do.

"That's what I'm doing at the moment and thoroughly enjoying it.

"I didn't move particularly to enhance my England chances, I just wanted regular first team football. I've joined a club that's got the same work ethic as I have got.

"They're all down to earth lads and hopefully I'll be playing every week and can impress the England manager."

Neville is convinced Everton can finish in the top half after four Premiership wins in succession, the latest being Saturday's 1-0 win against Arsenal.

"Hopefully, we're on our way up now," he added. "It was our best performance of the season, beating a very good Arsenal side.

"We're on a bit of a good run now and we've got Chelsea in the FA Cup next week. We can approach that game now and give it a right go.

"I think we've looked at performances of other teams that have had success against Arsenal and that's been the reason why they've beaten them.

"We played a lot of balls forward early on and we've got James Beattie up front, who will run through a brick wall for you. They didn't enjoy it and he was the catalyst for victory.

"Hopefully, we're looking at the top half now. When you're down in 16th or 17th, you can always get sucked into it. We've seen, over the years, teams who think they're too good to go down get sucked in there and end up being relegated.

"We needed a run of games where we've won and we've got the points in the table now.

"Hopefully, we can look up, not down.

"For me, the change was when we scored in the last minute against Sunderland. We didn't play well, Sunderland probably deserved to win the game. We had a slice of luck and it gave us the catalyst to go on a run.

"The players are coming back into form and we're starting to score goals, which we didn't do at the start of the season."
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2006-1-23 04:33 PM:
近兩季3次主場破人紀錄

第1次 : ko 阿仙奴49場不敗(2-0)
第2次 : ko 車路士30場不敗(1-0)
第3次 : ko 利物浦11場不敗(1-0)

利物浦唔係12場咩?
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-1-23 04:42 PM:

利物浦唔係12場咩?
我都唔記得
係咪都無所謂la
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-1-23 02:47 PM:

唔知呀,我估應該都係rio,又護空門又入波,仲唔係佢~
另外,朗尼仔一攞波就好有威脅,都抵贊呀
我覺得最突出表現係mr.brown 真係踢番出道時嘅水準...尋晚都包唔小波呀~

不過整體發揮都打唔出水準~

重有傑斯8x分鐘一個爆兩個又係抵讚...rooney都莫氣啦...giggs佬真係寶刀未老...睇到我眼都突埋呀~
Originally posted by iMacc at 2006-1-23 05:15 PM:

我覺得最突出表現係mr.brown 真係踢...
你見唔見倒懷斯包位包到趴街。哈哈!傑斯超型!!
我愛長澤
Originally posted by iMacc at 2006-1-23 05:15 PM:

我覺得最突出表現係mr.brown 真係踢...
giggs上半場打攻中完全唔掂!!!
下半場打番左中場先唔同哂~

下半場李察遜打正中間,真係唔知費sir唸乜
賓尼迪斯對落敗感驚訝

賓尼迪斯 (Getty Images)  

利物浦領隊賓尼迪斯對球隊作客曼聯落敗而感到驚訝與失望。

賓尼迪斯認為,球隊在比賽中大部份時間控制了比賽。

「很明顯地我很失望。」賓尼迪斯說。

「我們控制了比賽,但輸了。」

「最後一分鐘才輸比賽,這天實在十分失望。」

「不過我們知道還有兩場比賽在手,我們要保持狀態去應付。」

艾華是在左路助攻被侵犯而獲得一個罰球,然後由傑斯開出給李奧費迪南頂入。

「我不想談論球證的判決,有時我明白,但有時不明白,我不想談論。」

「我們控制了比賽但在最後一分鐘因為一個罰球輸掉。這是不尋常但我們不可能改變結果。」
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。