<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
費格遜對反彈感高興

費格遜 (Getty Images)  

曼聯領隊費格遜對於球隊落敗布力般流浪後能反彈四比二擊敗富咸感到高興。

「在週中我們被布力般流浪搫敗,但幾天後能反彈,我為球員們的演出感到自豪。」費格遜說。

「公平一點說,富咸應可以取得較理想的戰果,在下半場我們曾經一度不濟,但最後能射入四比二的入球替我們奠定勝局。」

車路士於週日擊敗利物浦二比零,繼續與曼聯保持十五分的距離。

「車路士已經差不多可以奪得錦標,而他們也不輕易失掉。」

「雖然,我們也曾經在這個階段落後十多分而從後趕上奪標,但他們實在太穩定,我未看得出有這個可能性。」

「他們要失掉錦標,便需要出現一些災難性的錯誤才會發生,當然大家都不知道會發生甚麼事。」
慕尼黑空難四十八週年紀念日

奧脫福門外紀念慕尼黑空難的時鐘 (Getty Images)  

今天是慕尼黑空難四十八週年的紀念日。一九五八年二月六日英國時間下午三時零四分,二十三名乘客在意外中罹難。

四十三名乘客中的二十三名在乘搭一架名為G-ALZU 的客機在慕尼黑喪掉了生命。

曼聯球星班特(Geoff Bent)、拜利(Roger Byrne)、高文(Eddie Colman)、鍾斯(Mark Jones)、比治(David Pegg)、泰萊( Tommy Taylor) 及韋倫(Billy Whelan)都在這次意外中罹難,意外身亡的還有球會秘書加力馬(Walter Crickmer) ,及主教練華利(Bert Whalley) 及訓練員居利(Tom Curry)。

鄧肯愛華士(Duncan Edwards) 在十日後也因重傷而逝世,當時只有廿一歲的他,被喻為將會是世界最好的其中一名球員。

該次意外中生還的有領隊巴士比(Matt Busby)、球員巴利( Johnny Berry)、布蘭治科華(Jackie Blanchflower)、波比查爾頓(Bobby Charlton)、科極斯(Bill Foulkes)、葛治(Harry Gregg)、摩根斯(Ken Morgans)、史根朗(Albert Scanlon)、華奧力(Dennis Viollet) 及活特(Ray Wood)。
英國《曼徹斯特晚報》:朴智星比C朗拿度踢得更好

各方都在祝賀朴智星的第一粒進球。英國日刊《曼徹斯特晚報》(Manchester Evening News)、著名體育頻道“skysports”等一致稱讚朴智星攻入英超首粒進球。另外, 《曼徹斯特晚報》給朴智星和同樣攻入一球的沙夏打出了隊內最高分7分。

《曼徹斯特晚報》是曼徹斯特地區性報紙,該報對朴智星評價說:“充滿活力、對球隊的勝利做出了積極貢獻(A lively and positive contribution from the Korean)。”值得關注的是,對朴智星的評分比攻入兩球的C朗拿度更高。當天,C朗拿度攻入兩球。

該報從C朗拿度的表現中挑出了毛病。“腳下技術非常耀眼,但是幾乎沒有迷惑富咸隊球員。進球還算出色(Plenty of his usual dazzling footwork but it rarely fooled Fulham. Free kick goal was a stunner and took second well)。”沒有進球的雲尼斯特來只得到了6分。

英國體育頻道“skysports”網際網路版報導了“英超第一粒進球”消息,並給朴智星評出7分。對朴智星沒有做出長篇評價,而是重點報導了朴智星的首粒進球。“skysports”給C朗拿度打出隊內最高分9分,對雲尼斯特來和沙夏各給出了8分。可能是因為朴智星在後半場替換上場,“skysports”對朴智星並沒有給出高於《曼徹斯特晚報》的分數。

另外,“曼城線上”(www.manchesteronline.co.uk)在C朗拿度、沙夏(以上8分)之後,給朴智星打出7分。
莫爾德望蘇斯克查回歸

蘇斯克查 (Getty Images)  

挪威球會莫爾德希望蘇斯克查在退休後可以回到該隊當管理層。

蘇斯克查加盟曼聯之前效力莫爾德,也是該隊的功臣之一。

「蘇斯克查不只是一個好球員。」莫爾德的基斯天說。

「他也有其他方面的優點,希望將來我們有優先可以獲得蘇斯克查。」

蘇斯克查因為滕傷,休息了年多在上月才復出,不過在一月十八日的足總杯比賽後他再沒有上陣。
Edwin van der Sar

Safe Keeping

With an impressive 16 clean sheets already this season, Edwin van der Sar has made a sizeable impact since his summer move from Fulham.

Ever the perfectionist, though, the towering Dutchman tells United Review he can still do better...

What is your assessment of your first season with United so far?
It’s been OK. It’s not been spectacular in terms of the Premiership because we are too far behind Chelsea. But you always have to look forward and I see things improving. At the beginning of the season we were dropping too many points at home, but our form at Old Trafford in the last two months has been very pleasing.

Are you pleased with your own form?
[Pauses] I’m semi pleased. I always think I can do better. As a goalkeeper, whenever you concede goals you always analyse what you could have done about it – you think ‘how could I have reacted differently?’ or ‘should I have positioned myself better?’.

Do you analyse goals you have conceded?
I watch the games on television in the evening. I’ll study, for example, a cross from the second half, or a corner in the first half, and look at how I can improve my anticipation or positioning by even the smallest fraction.

The Carling Cup may not have been a top priority at the start of the season. But, how important is it for the club to win the trophy?
It’s important for the club to be playing in finals, and when you are there you want to bring the trophy back with you. Our only two possibilities for trophies at the moment are the Carling Cup and the FA Cup. It’s a big month for us if we are to get some silverware this season. The league is also important, our aim is to finish as close to Chelsea as possible.

"I'm semi pleased with my own form. I always think I can do better."
Van der Sar on his own form

This month sees the resumption of the Champions League. It must be difficult to watch and not be involved, but do you think the team has the potential to do well in Europe in years to come?
We do have potential, but the potential was there this year and we didn’t grab the opportunity. It’s all part of the learning process. It was a huge disappointment not to get past the group stages. The next opportunity we get, we know we must perform better. For now, though, our concentration is on the remainder of the current season. We want to make the best out of this season.

There have been quite a few changes to United’s defence this season, how does that affect a goalkeeper?
It’s preferable to have the same back four in front of you. We’ve had one or two injuries and suspensions that have disrupted the continuity of the manager’s selections in defence. But, everyone can suffer injuries and you have to live with that. Communication is important. For example, if Gary Neville is injured then Bardo (Phil Bardsley) will replace him. I’ll talk to him in training and during games, telling him what is expected in the back four. We’re good at doing that as a team, we’re well organised.

"Rio has great strength and good leadership qualities. He's becoming a really top player and can lead the team forward."
Van der Sar on Rio

Rio Ferdinand has played in all the games you have played in so far. That must be a help…
Rio is a great defender and a good guy as well. I see a lot of ambition in him. He has great strength and good leadership qualities. Rio will become a really top player and lead the team forward… and he scores goals now as well! If he can avoid injuries and stays focused then it’s incredibly difficult for strikers to get past him. It’s really important that he’s scoring goals because that makes us an even greater threat from set-pieces. We shouldn’t rely solely on the strikers, so if Rio and a few of the other players can contribute it means we are getting goals from all areas of the team.

Signings in midfield have been promised in the summer; how much of a difference do you think that will make to the team?
It’s the one part of the team that is not covered with plenty of players. There are reasons for that; one or two players have left and others have been injured. We’re a bit thin in midfield. The manager bought two defensive players in January and that means we are very strong in that department. And up front we are very capable of causing damage to any team. One or two midfield players, whether they are short- or long-term solutions, would make a real difference to us. We’ll be much stronger as a team.

It would also give a bit more freedom to Wayne Rooney going forward. What have you made of him since your arrival at the club?
He is, quite rightly, very highly regarded in world football. Even now, I still forget that he’s only 20. It’s unbelievable. That’s great for us because there are aspects of his game that he can still improve on. He does so many things right that when he does improve on small areas in his game then he will become an even better player. The best thing about Wayne is that he is not only capable of producing top class performances, he does it at crucial moments in matches and can score important goals.
Saha wants to repay United's faith   

Saha's Debt Of Honour

Louis Saha openly refers to his first two years at United as "a nightmare" because of injuries. But he says he wants ro repay the faith shown in him by his team-mates, the club and his family.

The French forward signed from Fulham for £12.25million in January 2004, but soon saw a dream move to Old Trafford curtailed by a series of injuries.

To put it into context, between Saha's Reds debut against Southampton on 31 January 2004 and the end of December 2005 United played 114 games. Saha started just 25.

With it brought an element of doubt that Saha would be a regular for United again and he was linked with a move away from Old Trafford.

Now, having scored nine goals in nine starts since the 4-1 win over Bolton on New Year's Eve, the 27-year-old striker is pleased with his form and fitness.

"I'm very happy with my own form," he told Manchester United Radio. "Scoring goals is the main job of the striker. I needed games to feel sharper and stronger. Now everything is coming together.

"I hope it's all behind me now. Everything feels strong. I don't feel pain in my knees. I feel match fit and I'm very happy with my fitness.

"It's good to be back in a team that is playing better," he added. "We're playing with more confidence and scoring goals."

The knee injury required surgery, but it was the false hope of several comebacks that proved to be not only a physical set-back, but mental as well.

"It was difficult because I'd got to the same point maybe eight or nine times and it didn't work out," he explains. "I was coming back but after two or three weeks something else would happen.

"Every time it got worse for me mentally. But I'm a very confident person and even in my lowest moments I had real from the club, my team-mates and my family. Without them I wouldn't be here."

The goal he scored on his first start of the season against West Brom in the Carling Cup in November proved to be a real turning point.

"That was a big relief for me," he says. "All of my team-mates came over to me to celebrate. I really enjoyed that goal and it's things like that you remember.

"It was a nightmare. But now I want to give 100%, everything I have got, for all of them."

Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2006-2-6 10:58 PM:
今日係慕尼黑空難事件48 周年
有無人記得
當年空難幾乎毀掉整隊曼聯,一支幾可於五十年代稱雄歐洲嘅曼聯
而隊中多名英格蘭國腳不幸身亡亦簡接影響該年英軍係世盃成績,確實可惜!!!
可幸於空難中只受傷的寶樹比爵士及卜比.查爾頓未有因此離開綠茵球場
努力重建球隊終於於短短十年間帶領曼聯走出谷底並攀上頂峰勇奪歐洲冠軍球會盃!
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-2-7 10:47 AM:
莫爾德望蘇斯...

而家saha超fit
講真,佢都收得
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 迷途小羔羊 at 2006-2-6 11:32 PM:

無得救,除左個波飄之外
尼米失左...
睇多次其實都無乜曲墮
最主要係個波本來飛向右
跟住轉向左,尼美失左位救唔返
c7都話練左好耐
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。