<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 活塞能否挑戰公牛常規賽紀錄?
返回列表 回復 發帖
Sorry nope. I can't see he has a bright future ahead. His height is really impressive, but his dunks flash only in Slam Dunk Contest, not in-game. Charles monster dunk several times in-game, LBJ does, Kobe does, Carter doess... Webb doesn't. Going into NBA with his height was impressive, but not encouraging.

I saw what you wrote. I did point out that Shawn got his points by lay-ups and dunks too. (did you see that?) But, still doesn't mean he is similar to Charles. According to your theory, so all PF scoring in low post are similar? All PF scoring in low post are CB type? I bet you never watch how Charles plays. At least, even Malone was different with Charles. You know what? Charles played SF earlier in his career.

Charles Wade Barkley, although extremely undersized and overweighted, is one of the 50 greatest NBA player and future Hall of Famer, won MVP and allstar MVP... he is legendary. If you say no one can follow his path, you are correct, he can't be a role model in basketball. If you do not have born-advantages over others and think you are going to fail, look at Charles. He can be your role model. He already shown you.

[ Last edited by Chenjinnan on 2006-1-5 at 12:41 AM ]
地鎮南崗一派溪山千古秀
門朝大海三河合水萬年流
itz certainly encouraging...omg...his height just inspires ppl especially chinese (who r short) that therez still chance of making it into NBA......howz that not encourgaging??

and ya...itz my bad..i didn't see wut u wrote about "layup and dunks"....but ur style of writing was not too well-structure in that part....but still itz my bad, i admit...and just so u know, i didn't have a theory...that wasn't a theory..a theory is something proven....thatz only an example of how most ppl say who is similar to who...thatz it!!!first thing ppl look at is the size and then blah blah blah...and omggggg..haha...not all PF scoring in low post are similar...but many of them r similar in that their main job is to try to grab rebound blah blah blah.... similar does not mean the "same". i hope u know that..haha

and i do know he is one of the greatest...but i dun see him as a life model...or even a role model...isn't he 6'6?? even if he is 6'4, itz still a common height to get into the NBA at least...at least itz easier than Webbbbbb's height..his height is like sooo rare that u can count it with ur fingers...
It will be encouraging if he is also Chinese. Many black guys under 6' can dunk you know?

Since I watched both of their low post actions, so I said they are not similar.

6-4 is common, 25X lbs is common, but 6-4 + 25X lbs for PF is rare. (I heard he reached 300 lbs once). A 6-4 + 25X lbs PF with 2X pts, 1X rebound is ultra rare that you can count it with your dick. (j/k)

Well, before Webb, there was Mugsy (5-3), he once was a starter in Hornets, and he can dunk too.

[ Last edited by Chenjinnan on 2006-1-5 at 01:26 AM ]
地鎮南崗一派溪山千古秀
門朝大海三河合水萬年流
man...i live in the states...u think i dunno that many blacks under 6' can dunk?? hahhahahh...but hv u ever watched a game in any NBA arena before?? the rim is higher! and to dunk like Web is extremely hard...so i guess u should say itz encouraging, but not encouraging enuf..u can't say itz not encouraging at all...hahah....any guy who is under 5'10 is an inspiration to us...maybe i should have used the tabuse as a better example 2...hahaha...not to mention mugsy..haha..
and 250+ is gd...it helps stablize ur position in the low post...or else u will get pushed ..and those numbers are rare..hahah..but counting it with my dick?? hahahahahh....wut a joke...do u even know wut "dick" is in english??? hahahahhahahahahah
oops....a typo...
I know of coz. I watched NBA since Dr. J, Magic, Bird...

Becoz even Mugsy (5-3) can dunk, so Webb isn't that impressed me.

And I know of coz, I watched a lot xxx.... hahahaha
地鎮南崗一派溪山千古秀
門朝大海三河合水萬年流
To be able to dunk is one thing. To dunk with 360", windmill...etc is another...therez a huge difference...the latter one is so much harder...this is my personal experience...haha..honestly..
and i know u watched a lot of games..but hv u ever watched in an arena, not on tv?
Well... not NBA. I watched Yao Ming in HK...
地鎮南崗一派溪山千古秀
門朝大海三河合水萬年流
o...no wonder u dunno that the rim is higher in NBA la...
No, I know the rim is higher, for a long time. I don't need to watch NBA live in order to know.

For NBA, the rims are heighted at 10' while most rims in HK are 3 meters.

[ Last edited by Chenjinnan on 2006-1-5 at 02:16 AM ]
地鎮南崗一派溪山千古秀
門朝大海三河合水萬年流
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 活塞能否挑戰公牛常規賽紀錄?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。