<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖

Manchester United goalkeeper Ben Foster admits he would like to stay at Watford next season following their promotion.

Foster has played an integral role in Watford's surprise success this season, on-loan from United, and is now eager to remain at Vicarage Road next term.

With Edwin Van der Sar firmly installed as United's number one, Sir Alex Ferguson could well yield to Foster's wishes of another term away from Old Trafford.

Whether he will stay at Watford or return to United will likely depend on whether Ferguson brings in a replacement for Tim Howard, who will spend next season at Everton, or alternatively, give Foster his head.

Watford secured a shock promotion on Sunday when they eased past Leeds 3-0 at The Millennium Stadium, capping a remarkable campaign for Adrian Boothroyd's side.

''I really don't know,'' conceded Foster to Sky Sports News, when quizzed on where he would be playing next year.

''Obviously I'd love to have a crack at The Premiership with Watford.

''I think it would hold me in good stead to get a year of experience in The Premiership under my belt.

''If Sir Alex decided to pull me back to United fair enough. I'm sure whatever he decides to do will be the right decision.

''He hasn't made too many bad decisions in his career, has he?''

After the game Foster was quick to praise his team-mates, delighted that they had exceeded all expectations again, in continually defying their tag as 'underdogs'.

''I'm absolutely delighted, the boys have worked so hard today,'' he added. ''I think we out worked them and outplayed them.

''I was keeping the boys on their toes in the last ten minutes. I didn't want them to get sloppy and concede a needless goal.

''I'm delighted to keep another clean sheet and win promotion for Watford.

''We've shown everyone what skill and quality we have in the dressing room. The work ethic we have is unbelievable and that's shone through today.''
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2006-5-22 06:45 PM:
Manchester Un...
佢唔返黎,曼聯咪得返vds一個......
man utd~~~CARRICK

Cyndi Wang
Originally posted by iknow at 2006-5-22 07:41 PM:

佢唔返黎,曼聯咪得返vds一個......
仲有Tom Heaton,Luke Steele
21,2歲仔

[ Last edited by donald15 on 2006-5-22 at 09:51 PM ]
Originally posted by iknow at 2006-5-22 07:41 PM:

佢唔返黎,曼聯咪得返vds一個......
If i were Sir Alex, I would definitely loan Ben Foster out for another season to Watford....It's an extremely rare chance to gain a first team Premiership experience...

And Luke Steel is a promising young goalkeeper..Based on his reserve performance, it's not bad to be a second choice red devil's goalkeeper~~
根據英國泰唔事報指出..

車路士經已向曼聯正式提出收購"雲尼斯達羅",
而且條件方面相當優厚!!!!!!
"摩連奴"指出曼聯對於"古莊臣"有興趣, 所以提出用佢交換"雲尼斯達羅"
並且願意付出2000萬鎊加上"古莊臣",
希望曼聯會將"雲尼斯達羅"送到史丹福!!
仲話當然己經同"雲佬"經理人商討過, 佢都非常希望加盟車路士,
不過"爵爺"方面並唔希望"雲佬"過擋車路士,
並表示正等待"AC米蘭"的回覆...................................
另一消息...

朗尼有望於世盃首場分組賽復出
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-5-22 11:16 PM:
根據英國泰...
佢過車路士其實唔壞既
車路士點有錢都係打得十一個人
條中場線放5個人都唔夠位啦
前面比個廢柴打正選
雲佬出既機會都唔方會多啦
開出咁既價錢加個古莊臣唔用拎去賣都抵呀
Originally posted by donald15 at 2006-5-23 00:04:

佢過車路士其實唔壞既
車路士點有...
就算雲佬同費sir關係點惡劣...
都唔會將佢賣比死敵掛~!!!!!!
問題係古莊臣真係岩曼聯?我好懷疑
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-5-22 11:16 PM:
根據英國泰...
又傳話國米用cambiasso換van
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。