<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-5-24 08:18 PM:

妖!!
你肯定係既咁就去喇..
係,岩岩決定左去

加上都有信心做到呢份工=v=
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by babo at 2006-5-24 09:17 PM:

係...踢草0.0
想當年我都係校隊
不過係大大大後備
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Lille midfielder Jean Makoun has admitted that he is excited by Manchester United and Lyon's interest in him.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is reportedly a huge admirer of the Cameroonian, but has also been casting his eye over Lyon's Mahamadou Diarra.

It is highly unlikely that he will swoop for both of them, so if Diarra is his preferred option Makoun could be brought in to Lyon to fill the void.

Makoun is contracted to Lille until 2010 and coach Claude Puel is eager to keep all his top players, but the 23-year-old concedes he could be tempted by a high-profile move.

"I know people came to the stadium to see me, and that the club had phone calls for me," he explained.

"I have improved a lot here and I only have good things to say about Lille, but maybe it is the right moment to leave, even if you can never know for sure.

"Let's say I want to know what I am capable of at a higher level.

"I know Ferguson has followed my matches, maybe he has contacted the club.

"As for Lyon, I talked with important people who confirmed their interest."

Makoun was quick to stress that he had yet to make up his mind, and that any decision would not be based on greed.

"I have not talked with Claude Puel yet," he said. "Nothing has been settled so far.

"I am attracted to some things. It is not a matter of money, but of wanting to discover new challenges."
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖

烏克蘭勁旅欲拋售強人 曼聯後腰目標有新選擇

曼聯在內的英格蘭強隊目前都對一條來自烏克蘭的訊息非常感興趣,該國勁旅頓涅茨克礦工隊老闆、烏克蘭巨富阿可米朵夫表示,隊中的烏克蘭防守中場蒂莫斯楚克將被掛牌出售。
阿可米朵夫指出,由於球隊人員結構的改變,因此他們現在可以轉讓這位頗受西歐俱樂部青睞的中場球星。他說:“我們現在開始開放對蒂莫斯楚克的轉會談判,因為我們已經有了足夠的烏克蘭籍球員。”

過去頓涅茨克礦工之所以沒有讓蒂莫施楚克走,是因為烏克蘭聯賽獨特的外籍球員比例限制。但現在該隊的結構已經不同以往:“我們以前沒有賣走他,是因為外籍球員限制,但現在情況已經不同了。我無法為他定出一個明確的價格,因為這應該是那些對他有興趣的球隊要做的事情。”

蒂莫斯楚克被譽為目前歐洲最多才多藝的防守型中場,除了曼聯外,另外兩支英超強隊阿森納和利物浦過去一年半以來也多次出現在現場考察這位27歲的烏克蘭球星。

目前蒂莫斯楚克正在隨烏克蘭國家隊備戰下個月的德國世界盃,在評論自己轉會的問題時,他說:“到歐洲頂級俱樂部踢球是我的夢想,不過現在我的主要任務是準備世界盃。我已經為礦工隊貢獻了很多,我準備作為礦工隊的代表到歐洲闖蕩一番。從1998年開始我就在這裏效力,現在是時候換個環境了。”

利物浦和阿森納都不缺乏後腰球員,或許正在尋找基恩接班人的老特拉福德是這位烏克蘭國腳最好的選擇。但目前尚未有球隊啟動轉會程式。

蒂莫斯楚克檔案
Anatolii Tymoschuk
國籍: 烏克蘭
出生日期: 1979年3月30日
身高: 181cm
體重: 70kg
場上位置: 中場
效力球隊: 頓涅茨克礦工
職業生涯記錄: 288場 35球
國家隊記錄: 52場1球
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖

費sir決意保朗尼 怒炒隨隊10年軍醫

Rooney doctor sacked after dispute with Ferguson
By Sam Wallace
Published: 24 May 2006
Wayne Rooney's World Cup finals recovery was thrown into even greater confusion last night when the Manchester United club doctor Mike Stone, who has been placed in charge of the England striker's rehabilitation, was sacked by the club after a dispute with Sir Alex Ferguson.

Rooney has been under the care of Dr Stone since he cracked the fourth metatarsal of his right foot against Chelsea on 29 April, and it had been agreed by the England manager, Sven Goran Eriksson, and the Football Association that the 20-year-old would stay in Manchester for treatment by his club. Responsibility for getting Rooney fit for the World Cup will now pass to the club's assistant doctor, Tony Gill.

Last night, United insisted that the departure of Dr Stone had nothing to do with the issue of Rooney's fitness, or his potential readiness to play in Germany this summer. Ferguson's feelings on the subject of Rooney's fitness for the World Cup are not in doubt - he said in the aftermath of the injury that it was a "wild dream" to expect the striker to play for England this summer.

In a statement released to The Independent last night, a United spokesman confirmed that Stone had left the club. The spokesman said: "There was a difference of opinion on a non-football and non-clinical issue, as a result of which Dr Stone felt it is in the best interests of himself and the club for him to leave."

United were insistent that the reason Dr Stone left was a "difference over a non-clinical issue and had nothing whatsoever to do with any medical treatment to any Manchester United player".

It is understood that Dr Stone's most significant difference was with Ferguson, although he is also believed to have encountered problems with Ferguson's assistant, Carlos Queiroz.

Most important for Eriksson, however, will be ensuring that Rooney himself continues to receive the highest level of treatment at United. While there is no doubt that Rooney will do everything possible to recover in time, he is likely to be shocked by the departure of a man who has already coaxed him back to fitness following his broken metatarsal at Euro 2004.

Dr Stone, a small, portly man with a moustache who took over as club doctor in the 1998-1999 season, never sought the limelight but was an immensely popular figure among United players and particularly well liked by Rooney, who spent his first months at the club after his signing in August 2004 with the doctor, recovering from that original broken metatarsal.

Rooney is the only member of the 23-man England World Cup squad who has not been training with them this week in Hertfordshire and he was not present at the photocall at the unfinished Wembley Stadium yesterday. Instead, the striker has remained at his home in the North-west so that he can attend United's Carrington training ground every day for treatment.

The definitive scan on his right foot will take place tomorrow and will give United and Eriksson a clear idea of how good his chances are of playing any part for England this summer.

The England manager has been pinning his hopes on the scan results - expected to be released on Friday - and said this week that Rooney himself "thinks he will be OK".

Eriksson's FA doctor, the Swede Leif Sward, has also been checking on Rooney's development over the weeks since he was injured at Stamford Bridge, although United have tried to keep the number of those involved in the treatment as limited as possible.

Rooney was originally given oxygen tent sessions but they were discontinued by Dr Stone because the player complained of nausea.

The striker has also long since removed the "air boot" that gave his toe support in the immediate aftermath of the injury and Dr Stone even permitted him a trip to David and Victoria Beckham's World Cup party on Sunday night, when he is reported to have taken to the dance floor.

Having survived the fallout from the United defender Rio Ferdinand's missed drugs test in 2003, Dr Stone might have been forgiven for thinking he had been through the worst at United. His dismissal will not go unnoticed by Rooney.

國內報道

曼联解雇了为球队服务了10年的队医麦克-斯通,这位负责领导鲁尼医疗小组的医生已经在本周一被主教练弗格森开除。球迷在过去10年的英超直播中经常可以看到这张脸,不过下赛季将再也无法见到。

自从鲁尼4月29日在斯坦福桥受伤后,他一直在斯通的护理下进行恢复疗程。英格兰国家队主帅埃里克森和英格兰队医斯瓦德都曾盛赞斯通的工作出色。不过,弗格森却一直不希望鲁尼为了世界杯过于激进,苏格兰人曾公开表示鲁尼参加世界杯的可能性很低,甚至根本没机会。

弗爵爷宣称,鲁尼是否参加世界杯将由他来决定,而不是英格兰国家队主教练埃里克森。然而,就在弗格森认为鲁尼不能参赛的同时,斯通却告诉英格兰队医斯瓦德,鲁尼的跖骨恢复情况非常理想。

鲁尼在受伤后仅仅两个星期就取得了突破性进展,他被记者拍到在曼联的卡林顿训练基地骑单车,斯瓦德对斯通的评价非常高。当时斯瓦德说:“我刚与曼联的医生交流过,他们给我的报告让人非常非常乐观。我们相信麦克-斯通领导的曼联医疗小组,他们负责帮助鲁尼恢复。我可以说,他们和鲁尼一起完成了极好的工作。”

随后,上周斯瓦德再次得到斯通的讯息,指鲁尼的正在“完美地恢复”。或许这让弗格森感到非常尴尬和愤怒,因为他非常不赞成受伤的鲁尼参加世界杯。

曼联在公布与斯通分手时否认他是因为鲁尼的事情被开除,俱乐部新闻发言人表示:“双方之间存在观念上的分歧,但不涉及足球或者医疗工作,因为这个原因,麦克-斯通认为他最好还是离开俱乐部。”斯通被解职的真实原因尚无法得知,不过,在鲁尼恢复良好的情况下让主治医生离开,这一举动显然会令人感到不解。

wtf
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
轉載自u-soccer

曼聯剛宣布與效力10年的隊醫史東解除合約,該名醫生近日正替朗尼治療。
朗尼將於周四再接受檢驗,已決定他能否出戰今夏世界盃,不過曼聯已否認他的離開和朗尼有關。
一名曼聯發言人表示:「雙方之間存著一些與足球或醫療上無關的意見分歧,史東認為離開球會是最好的做法。」
自4月29日朗尼受傷後,史東一直負責治療該名英格蘭前鋒的任務,過去數周他都和英格蘭隊醫史獲特聯絡,並給予他朗尼的最新狀況。
曼聯領隊費格遜一直對朗尼出戰世界杯抱有疑問,而史獲特在與曼聯隊醫們接觸後,表現得非常樂觀,較早前史獲特就指朗尼的康復情況「非常理想」。
史東於周一離開曼聯,他已向一班合作過的隊友發出電郵,並指出:「我已經離開了球會,能夠和你們合作令我很愉快。」
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2006-5-25 02:12:
Rooney doctor sacked after dispute ...
同費sir鬧交係唔會有好下場....
相信史東都冇費sir咁好氣...所以選擇離開~

迫走左唔少人才...
希望佢迫走埋老闆。
科東尼可能去保頓或者曼城

http://www.manutd.com/news/fulls ... amp;icategoryid=120
另外迪亞拉單野, 似乎出現咗變數....
聽聞迪亞拉想加盟的球會係皇馬而唔係曼聯,
咁就慘啦.... 無啦啦殺出個程咬金!!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。