好人好話分享; 讀好話, 學英文; 學好英文
好人好話分享; 讀好話, 學英文; 學好英文 ...[size=3]凡事要守好自己的原則,不要牽強應酬; 常去應酬,往往度不到對方,反而會被拖下水!
Abide by the principles in everything you do.
Never do things just to satisfy others.
For rather than satisfying them, you may be in over your head.
不輕視自己,盡多少本分,得多少本事。
Don't despise yourself, for your capabilities will accumulate through the implementation of your duty.
為人處事要「小心」,不要「小心眼」。
Be careful and mindful when dealing with others, but do not be narrow-minded.
小事不做,大事難成。
Without tending to small matters, it is difficult to accomplish great endeavors.
即使已達智慧圓融,更應含蓄謙虛,像稻穗一樣,米粒愈飽滿垂得愈低。
Those who have great wisdom must all the more be humble and unassuming,just like the rice stalk that bows under the weight of ripe grain.
說得千萬遍,不如做一遍。
We can talk about something a thousand times, but nothing can be achieved unless we take action.
以愛待人、以慈對人,則不惹人怨,亦能結好緣。
When we treat others with loving-kindness, we will not stir up illfeelings, and we will be able to form good relationships with others.
好事、需要你、我、他共同來成就。所以,不要有你、我、他的成見。
Good actions require everyone's cooperation,so let's not cling to personal biases.
整體的美,在於個體的修養。
The beauty of a group lies in the refinement of its individuals.
世間的物質本來是為人所用,但不知足者因欠缺智慧,竟淪為「被物所用」。
Material objects were meant to be tools for us to use. Yet, lackingwisdom, we are perpetually discontent, and we thus become enslaved bymaterial objects.
欣賞他人,即是莊嚴自己。
Because seeing virtue in others is in itself a virtue, in appreciating others, we in fact dignify ourselves.
人要知福、惜福、再造福。
Know your blessings, cherish them and sow more blessings.
- Master Cheng Yen[/size]
頁:
[1]