| 帖子6372 精華0 威望0  魅力0  讚好0  性別女 
 | 
1#
 發表於 2006-1-8 08:23 AM 
 | 只看該作者 
 
 [轉貼] 白宫里关于中国的新笑话
| Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China. 胡·锦涛被任命为中共总书记。
 
 SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
 (场景) 椭圆形办公室,乔治布什和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯。
 
 George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’’s happening?
 布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?
 
 Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
 赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人。
 
 George: Great. Let’s hear it.
 布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!
 
 Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
 赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人。
 
 George: That’s what I want to know.
 布什: 这就是我要知道的。
 
 Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
 赖斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。
 
 George: That’s what I’’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
 布什: 这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?
 
 Condi: Yes.
 赖斯: 是的。
 
 George: I mean the fellow’s name.
 布什: 我是说那个人的名字。
 
 Condi: Hu.
 赖斯: 胡(谁)。
 
 George: The guy in China.
 布什: 那个在中国的人。
 
 Condi: Hu.
 赖斯: 胡(谁)
 
 George: The new leader of China.
 布什: 中国的新领导人!
 
 Condi: Hu。
 赖斯: 胡(谁)。
 
 George: The Chinese?
 布什: 那个中国人!
 
 Condi: Hu is leading China.
 赖斯: 胡(谁)领导中国。
 
 George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
 布什: 啊?现在是你问我了?
 
 Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
 赖斯: 我在告诉你,胡(谁)在领导中国。
 
 George: Well,I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
 布什: 我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?
 
 Condi: That’’s the man’s name.
 赖斯:就是那人的名字。
 
 George: That’s whose name?
 布什: 就是谁(胡)的名字?
 
 Condi: Yes.
 赖斯:是的。
 
 George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of
 China?
 布什: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?
 
 Condi: Yes sir.
 赖斯: 是的,长官(亚瑟尔)。
 
 George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle
 East.
 布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。
 
 Condi: That’s correct.
 赖斯:没错。
 
 George: Then who is in China?
 布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?
 
 Condi: Yes, sir.
 赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
 
 George: Yassir is in China?
 布什:亚瑟尔在中国??
 
 Condi: No, sir.
 赖斯:不,长官。
 
 George: Then who is?
 布什:那么谁(胡)在?
 
 Condi: Yes, sir.
 赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
 
 George: Yassir?
 布什:亚瑟尔?
 
 Condi: No, sir.
 赖斯:不,长官。
 
 George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.
 Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.
 布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长,我觉得他会知道。
 
 Condi: Kofi?
 赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
 
 George: No, thanks.
 布什:不,谢谢。
 
 Condi: You want Kofi?
 赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?
 
 George: No.
 布什:不!!
 
 Condi: You don’’t want Kofi.
 赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。
 
 George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And
 then get me the U.N.
 布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。
 
 Condi: Yes, sir.
 赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
 
 George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
 布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!
 
 Condi: Kofi?
 赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
 
 George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
 布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?
 
 Condi: Call who?
 赖斯:给谁打?
 
 George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
 布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?
 
 Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
 赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。
 
 George: Will you stay out of China?!
 布什:你能不能不提中国了?!
 
 Condi: Yes, sir.
 赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
 
 George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!
 布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!
 
 Condi: Kofi?
 赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
 
 George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
 布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。
 
 (Condi picks up the phone.)
 (赖斯拿起电话)。
 
 Condi: Rice here.
 赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)。
 
 George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
 布什:米饭?好主意,再来点鸡蛋吧
 | 
 
 |