|   
 帖子1225 精華0 威望368  魅力3  讚好0  性別男 
 | 
1#
 發表於 2005-5-13 09:23 PM 
 | 只看該作者 
 
 [轉貼]白宮里關于中國的最新笑話[00+]
| 需要指出的是,胡(hu)和誰(who)同音,是的長官(yes sir)和阿拉法特的名字 亞瑟爾(Yassir)同音,咖啡(coffee)和安南的名字科菲(kofi)同音,賴斯和
 大米是一個詞Rice。
 
 Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
 胡錦\濤被任命為中共總書記
 SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
 (場景) 橢圓形辦公室,喬治布什和國家安全顧問康多里扎賴斯。
 
 George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What\"s happening?
 布什: 康迪(賴斯)! 很高興見到你,發生什麼事情了?
 Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
 賴斯:長官,我來向你匯報中國的新領導人。
 George: Great. Let’s hear it.
 布什: 好極了,我們一起來听听!
 Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
 賴斯:胡(誰)是中國的新領導人。
 George: That’s what I want to know.
 布什: 這就是我要知道的.
 Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
 賴斯: 這就是我要告訴你的。
 George: That’s what I\"m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
 布什: 這就是我要問你的,誰(胡)是中國的新領導人?
 Condi: Yes.
 賴斯: 是的。
 George: I mean the fellow’s name.
 布什: 我是說那個人的名字。
 Condi: Hu.
 賴斯: 胡(誰)。
 George: The guy in China.
 布什: 那個在中國的人。
 Condi: Hu.
 賴斯: 胡(誰)
 George: The new leader of China.
 布什: 中國的新領導人!
 Condi: Hu。
 賴斯: 胡(誰)。
 George: The Chinese?
 布什: 那個中國人!
 Condi: Hu is leading China.
 賴斯: 胡(誰)領導中國。
 George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
 布什: 啊?現在是你問我了?
 Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
 賴斯: 我在告訴你,胡(誰)在領導中國
 George: Well,I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
 布什: 我在問你,誰(胡)在領導中國?
 Condi: That\"s the man’s name.
 賴斯:就是那人的名字。
 George: That’s whose name?
 布什: 就是誰(胡)的名字?
 Condi: Yes.
 賴斯:是的。
 George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of
 China?
 布什: 你到底願不願意告訴我誰(胡)是中國的領導人?
 Condi: Yes sir.
 賴斯: 是的,長官(亞瑟爾)。
 George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle
 East.
 布什︰亞瑟爾?你是說阿拉法特在中國?我以為他在中東呢。
 Condi: That’s correct.
 賴斯︰沒錯
 George: Then who is in China?
 布什︰那麼誰(胡)在中國?
 Condi: Yes, sir.
 賴斯︰是的長官(亞瑟爾)。
 George: Yassir is in China?
 布什︰亞瑟爾在中國?
 Condi: No, sir.
 賴斯︰不,長官
 George: Then who is?
 布什︰那麼誰(胡)在?
 Condi: Yes, sir.
 賴斯︰是的長官(亞瑟爾)
 George: Yassir?
 布什︰亞瑟爾?
 Condi: No, sir.
 賴斯︰不,長官。
 George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.
 Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.
 布什︰听著,賴斯。我要知道中國新領導人的名字,給我接聯合國秘書長,我覺得他會
 知道。
 Condi: Kofi?
 賴斯︰科費(咖啡)?
 George: No, thanks.
 布什︰不,謝謝
 Condi: You want Kofi?
 賴斯︰你要科費(咖啡)?
 George: No.
 布什︰不!
 Condi: You don\"t want Kofi.
 賴斯︰那麼你不要科費(咖啡)。
 George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And
 then get me the U.N.
 布什︰不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然後給我接聯合國。
 Condi: Yes, sir.
 賴斯︰是的長官(亞瑟爾)。
 George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
 布什︰不是亞瑟爾!是聯合國的頭!
 Condi: Kofi?
 賴斯︰科費(咖啡)?
 George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
 布什︰不,牛奶!你給我接通電話好不?
 Condi: Call who?
 賴斯︰給誰打?
 George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
 布什︰誰(胡)是聯合國的頭?
 Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
 賴斯︰胡(誰)是中國的頭。
 George: Will you stay out of China?!
 布什︰你能不能不提中國了?!
 Condi: Yes, sir.
 賴斯︰是的長官(亞瑟爾)。
 George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!
 布什︰也別提中東了!給我接通聯合國的頭就好了!
 Condi: Kofi?
 賴斯︰科費(咖啡)?
 George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
 布什︰好啦好啦!那就少加點糖吧!給我接電話。
 (Condi picks up the phone.)
 (賴斯拿起電話)
 Condi: Rice here.
 賴斯︰賴斯在這(這有米飯)。
 George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
 布什︰米飯?好主意,再來點雞蛋卷吧
 (布什崩潰了!)
 
 [ Last edited by sfxc0000 on 2005-5-13 at 09:36 PM ]
 | 
 
 |