<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » 呀版友garyff20042006,求你做吓好心............
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by garyff20042006 at 2007-5-29 21:19:
wht the filter-038 u wht ???ass hold ..i just help my fd to post this in here ...how come u fon't want me do that ...wht is the filter-037 poblems??we ar here to chat ...for fun ...for happy ..right ???filter-038er ....so filter-037 angry lo
wht the filter-038 ....i just post here ...wht's woung of me ???filter-038 face dick filter-038 ...mother filter-038er ..duma ass ...suck ...
you help your friend to being a prostitute? or you help your friend to being a ponce?
besides, is your ex-girlfriend know that you had post her photo in here? have you got their permission to do that?
somehow, I insist my contention, your post are not suitable in here.

I don't care nor mind for any filter words you'd used in here cos I just feel sympathy for your cultural standing.

so long.
Originally posted by coolala2005 at 2007-5-29 21:43:
無論filter-038乜能都好~ 我都會撐BOYDWAN!~~~~
lala,多謝你~

wht the f u c k

wht the f u c k ...wht did i do ar ???!! i just post sth photo which i know them ...!!!how come u guys ..!!!!wht the f u c k ......dick face ...suck duma

re

then how about u ???how about yr f u c k i n g cultural standing then ...why don't u go there ...and see those these photo ar ???if u ar not that kind of people !!!!! wht the hell!!!!man ...i know the the f u c k you wht ...u just want me to get off from here ...duma man ...suck ...just leave me alone ...and let me post here la ..!!!!dick face ...suck you ass ...jack off yourself la ...beach
Originally posted by garyff20042006 at 2007-5-29 21:49:
wht the f u c k ...wht did i do ar ???!! i just post sth photo which i know them ...!!!how come u guys ..!!!!wht the f u c k ......dick face ...suck duma
have you read the reply at #11 yet?
do I make myself perfectly clear?
PLEASE consider well before you keep acting like a rogue.
Originally posted by garyff20042006 at 2007-5-29 21:54:
then how about u ???how about yr f u c k i n g cultural standing then ...why don't u go there ...and see those these photo ar ???if u ar not that kind of people !!!!! wht the hell!!!!man ...i know the the f u c k you wht ...u just want me to get off from here ...duma man ...suck ...just leave me alone ...and let me post here la ..!!!!dick face ...suck you ass ...jack off yourself la ...beach
it seems you really don't understand~
sorry, I don't think that this place is suitable for you, but I need to tell you that if I want to get you out of here, you can't made these ridiculous reply long time ago.

re

妖你!!!你自已都吾叉係1個正直既人啦...!!!讀書都吾多得去邊啦...!!!咪再扮到自己吾係1名咸蟲先得嫁...仆街!!!好叉嬲囉而家!!!妖你老母!!!啲女仔我識既...!!!仲乜有甘叉多人post係要銷我牙!!!!咸濕佬!!!大家都差吾多嫁咋...!!!
Originally posted by garyff20042006 at 2007-5-29 22:04:
妖你!!!你自已都吾叉係1個正直既人啦...!!!讀書都吾多得去邊啦...!!!咪再扮到自己吾係1名咸蟲先得嫁...仆街!!!好叉嬲囉而家!!!妖你老母!!!啲女仔我識既...!!!仲乜有甘叉多人post係要銷我牙!!!!咸濕佬!!!大家都差吾多嫁咋...!!!
用返中文呀?又得~
哈~我從來都無話過亦無扮過d 乜正直人士,我負責得呢度當然係人都知道我玩開咖啦~
不過,我凈係鍾意溝女唔鍾意嫖,而且我點都唔會賤到post "前道女友" 同做埋"網上馬伕"~
至於文化水平方面,我又唔敢話好高,不過比起你我諗我都知乜叫廉恥。d 女仔你識又點?人地係咪叫你post 比你post  先?我覺得唔ok 有損市容令會員受驚我就移帖咖啦~

你咪話同我差唔多呀~ 我無你咁有勇氣咁有衣食,更無你咁多 filter 字咁犀利咖~
Originally posted by garyff20042006 at 2007-5-29 22:04:
妖你!!!你自已都吾叉係1個正直既人啦....
我係好賤格嘅咸濕佬!!!for fun? for happy??
如果你將令壽堂尊容post出嚟,大家仲fun, 仲happy,我支持你!!!
如果可以將令尊翁對令壽堂性技嘅品評,大家更加支持!!

不過,請先付上閣下一家三口身份證明文件及關係如出世紙之証明,
再加上令尊翁及令壽堂對閣下公開他們私隠的簽署同意書一份.

如此我作為一個冇文化又極賤格嘅咸濕版友絕對支持你.

[ Last edited by QuiGonJinn on 2007-5-29 at 10:47 PM ]
差人!!!!

發生咩事
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » 呀版友garyff20042006,求你做吓好心............

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。