好左佢冇比埋個手提號碼你咋,如果佢咁快就比你咁易搵到佢,小心佢玩你ar
@o@,食屎食著豆!?  清揚兄有冇咩好方法教下小弟呀~?
Originally posted by ianiankuan at 2005-6-29 01:11 AM:
ok~!

佢 17 歲, come from CHINA, ...
Hi, Halu

For Japanese food, I suggest the following rest.:

Hong Kong side

(i) 大亞, just beside Pacific Place III; 大亞 is  the biggest Japanese food importer and also the biggest wholeseller in HK. So now they opened a restaurant and all the chefs are from 喜八. They provide all kinds of Japanese food. The quality is good. And the price is reasonable. After the dinner, u can go to a desert rest. nearby which is run by 喜宴.

(ii)天勺 at 登龍街28號永光中心3字樓 Causeway Bay, they are really famous for 刺身, the price is little bit expensive, around 400-500 per head. The only problem is too many ppl there, quite 噪!

(iii)道樂茶屋 at 怡和街22號3樓, a family feel Jap. rest. Run by a Japanese couples. The price is reasonable, around 300 per head. U can ask the couples which is fresh and good for the day.

(iv)千秋樂 at 軒尼詩道502號黃金廣場6樓, the price is cheap and good for young ppl.
But also really 噪 bcoz of so many ppl.

(v)En 彩食酒宴 at 羅素街2號2000年廣場2字樓. But i m not sure they still exist or not. They provide 沖縄 food. So it is a little bit different from traditional japanese food. The price is around 150-200 per head.

(vi)花串日本料理 at 蘭桂坊17-22號好利商業大廈1樓. They are already in 蘭桂坊 many yrs. The food is ok and the price is around 250-300 per head. After the dinner, u can hv a drink in 蘭桂坊. U can ask BOYDWAN bro which one is good.

For Kowloon side:

(i)見城日本料理 at 棉登徑30號地下, this is the most famous and expensive Jap rest in HK. U can just order the Today Chef's choice, but I tell u it will cost u around 1200 per head. It will be really impressive of choosing 見城. After the dinner, u can hv a drink in 棉登徑. There are some good bars there. U can try Cloudnine. One more thing, it hv a nice hotel in 棉登徑. So bro take ur time in 棉登徑.

(ii)居酒屋京世 at 亞士厘道20號, a long history jap rest in HK. Most of the customers are Japanese. Quite interesting.

(iii)橙家 at 金巴利道62號九龍皇悅酒店2樓 , a new style jap rest. The decoration is good . The price is reasonable. U can tell ur girl that u hv been tried 橙家 in Shinjuku b4 and u think which is good so u bring her here. Looks cool!

(iv)稻菊日本料理 at 麼地道69號帝苑酒店一樓. This is a really expensive jap rest. They provide the best tempura in town. Also u can say u tried 稻菊 b4 in Tokyo.

(v)雲海日本料理 at 彌敦道20號香港喜來登酒店3樓. Really expensive with really good quality. Around 800 per head.

If u need more info, just write to me.

By the way, I hv to say thank you to BOYDWAN, 清揚 and hamsubboy bros. U guys give us a lot of good experience for our reference. THX SO MUCH!!

BOYDWAN bro, I am also in IFC and Exchange Square area, may be we see each other everday
haha!

[ Last edited by cyc1 on 2005-6-29 at 01:46 PM ]
Originally posted by ianiankuan at 2005-6-29 13:11:

@o@,食屎食著豆!?  清揚兄有冇咩好方法教下小弟呀~?
約人出黎睇下戲食餐飯見下人地先la.(睇下對方儀態及行為舉止好唔好再作決定)
成名於2005-3-26的EF前
'性版討論區"
現活躍於[真‧頑童俱樂部]
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » 香港蒲點分享 (updating)

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。